businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/879743078785064960
youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU
youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=4xWJP-LSnf4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lry5DBaJpxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens if they do?

They make up more news about Trump like they have already.

I hope they get thrown out

I dar you cnn

They won't do it. Don is just dramafagging for views.

I've been black out drunk for 3 days, whats going on now?

>mfw barring cameras was an elaborate ruse to make CNN lose press credentials

>Manual rectal probing
>Grabbing of testicles
>feelings of rape

They are hiding the attack on Syria, they know from the first one that it's not really popular.

feels like my personal mission on Sup Forums has seen fruition.
Amazing to think how hopeless and alone i felt in my hatred for CNN just a few years ago

Brush your teeth

This

im not british, you dont have to remind me

What's their problem? Just turn on a green screen and pretend they were actually there like they normally do.

glad we could be a part of your dreams becoming memes, user

They get disinvited.

Secret Fin...

it's a dip you meme

>he dosent celebrate midsummers eve

it would be extremely painful

>pretending having cameras off changes anything substantial just because they got their shit views lowered

CNN hasn't been having a good week lmao

But they let someone else film it doesn't it?

Im American, I only celebrate dead non whites.

They were outed this morning for pushing a bullshit story and knowing it. I'm surprised they still have press passes.

this desu

We live in a 5 minute world. If it doesn't happen immediately, it will never happen. We're all guilty of it. Like I keep telling everyone, just gotta have patience. Sometimes justice takes a decade or more.

The sad part is that CNN's hardcore fans will still trust them. Even after this Russia false narrative fallout.

I hope they do, then they will get barred.

Please. Get your shit revoked

secret service'd

Never change esti

They're a failing irrelevant organization anyway, hopefully they do and finish self destructing.

War. And I mean actual military intervention against CNN.

>The sad part is that CNN's hardcore fans will still trust them.

This

Kek CNN has in the corner of their screen

White House press briefing soon

You don't have to trust someone to see him getting kick out.

So, how do you like your jews news, burgers.

We got the same shit a hundred years ago, now it's your turn....

anyone who has believe in any form of MSM after 2012 is already irreparably conditioned, victimized with Stockholm syndrome and brainwashed

They are losing so much money.

>MFW CNN loses its press credentials

>turns cameras on
>gets bodyslamed

>boycotting is not the answer
i think he might actually take down CNN, they can't admit they are a corporate commerical company or lose their viewer base, they can't boycott because nobody wants to watch a screen showing winamp audio plugins.

Notice the silence from print media on this. TV reporters are such douchebags that they are probably loving this.

Source close to the White House tells me today's press briefing will be "must see TV"

No more info than that but assume level 10 trolling.

twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/879743078785064960

>they can't admit they are a corporate commerical company
you mean propaganda wing?

>twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/879743078785064960
popcorn is ready

Cnn is just mad about project veritas new video that shows cnn admitting to being fake news for ratings

We need a press briefing thread.

Anyone know when it starts?

Soon. They're waiting for Spicy to start.

>What if Obama had turned off the cameras during the Obamacare debate?

Holy shit these fucking morons.

For any young'ins here that don't remember, Obama DID TURN THE CAMERAS OFF.

One of his big, oft-repeated promises during the 2008 campaign was that the entire ACA drafting/debate process would be broadcast on CSPAN.

Once he was elected, he never even contacted anyone at CSPAN. It was all drafted behind closed doors and the public wasn't allowed any information about it. It then was introduced as a bill out of fucking nowhere and was rammed through in a strict party-line vote with ZERO "Yay" votes from Republican voters in a matter of days, long before even any of the Democrats could learn anything about it, hence Pelosi's "We have to pass this bill to find out what's in it"

>974D underwater parcheezi

If it makes you feel better, I've hated CNN since that Don Imus shit.

Spend a constant fucking two months over some guy who was trying to sound like a rapper, and it takes a school shooting to get them to ease off of it.

Because you're a fake news and obviously will pull shit out of context for your own gain?

wait what

how do you faggots defend that? why is it okay for them to say no cameras suddenly?

They still get audio. T-Squad isn't hiding anything. They're just throwing a tantrum because audio-only doesn't pull in ratings like video does.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

Anyone else remember this?

>morons
nah, that shit just got buried deep in the memory hole. peoples' attention span is only a few seconds, they just remember the last few things they heard.

that's why repetition is so important these days.

>If I turn on the cameras, will you die?
"It will bring extremely bad ratings"
>You're a big network
"For you"

how do these fucking people have any kind of base let alone a massive base of educated cosmopolitans. Are they all smoking crack?

Can I get a little background about what the hells going on in that picture?

don lemon

tossing the salad

They find the third scoop

THE CAMERAS SEAN

Scoop yourself, fgt

He shaved the wrestling guy's head

It was from WrestleMania...23? Early 20's. White shit is shaving foam from shaving Vince McMahon's head after Bobby Lashley beat Umaga. Beer is from celebrating with special guest referee Stone Cold Steve Austin.

That's a sentence I just wrote about the President. This timeline fucking rules.

for them

There's no link to it on the White House's youtube channel. Anyone know where I can watch?

youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos

Soon

I don't see the big deal -- in terms of it not being on-camera.

I can't believe that for a 4th day in a row the media is banned from showing the american people democracy in action.

I was a trump voter but I still think it's a serious problem that the trump administration is keeping us from seeing what's really happening.

Found it in /ptg/.

the canadian two posts before me is a faggot

HUGE NEWS

>tfw trump makes the cia use classified tech to disable their own baby's equipment

thx lad

Good. This is manufactured bullshit and the reason they want cameras on is for ratings. Gives them more ad revenue. I can't believe that the left is so retarded

but seriously guys we can't let this guy turn off the white house press room cameras

oh my fucking god it just keeps getting better and better

>Trump Voter
> Canadian

Day of the rake when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lry5DBaJpxc

using video cameras is unfair to the printed press. Check your privilege, CNN.

today I'm hoping for CNN to get their press pass revoked on live television and Acosta to have a kicking and screaming tantrum in the aisle before getting dragged out by security.

i hate this shithead.

>Bulletproof

kek. I never noticed that before

lose all press credentials for the white house forever.

what time is the spicer rally faggot?

7 bings

How can you cucks not see the irony in the Republicans doing the same thing and you guys supporting it?
Fuck I never thought Sup Forums would become such cucks. It's bad when Democrats do it, it's bad when Republicans do it. They craft bills behind closed doors so we won't have enough time to see whats in them. It's politicians being politicians, stop with the bandwagon bullshit. You fucking retarded cuckold faggots.
Also, banning cameras from conferences is SJW safespace level snowflakery. Don't let the Trump administration off the hook just because he's "our guy"

Its a rare trump fuck head

it's literally just to piss of CNN

holy shit man.

they're so fucking mad

>BRUUUMPF w-WHY WONT U TUERN THE KAMERAS ON?!??! W-WHY WONT YOU DO IT BONALD?!!?!?

because we're not into politics.
This is psychological warfare, you brainwashed faggot. also, democrats and their base are WAYYY more brainwashed, cowardly and retarded

This
tHis
thIs
thiS

Media has become nothing but outrageous assholes. This is like war to them. Only a moron follows the rules when their opponent plays dirty.

Anyways sweetie, we all know you are just trying (poorly) to use underhanded Jewery to get some relief because CNN is getting steamrolled right now. You know this place is capable (who knows after Reddit influx) of producing dangerous memes at this, the most vulnerable time for CNN imaginable, and you are trying to stop it.

So Spicer is a snowflake because he doesn't want to keep giving these fuck heads any more attention?

Trump was never /ourguy/ he was a meme, merely a reaction. We needed to push the overton window. He's enacting the policies needed to facilitate a true /ourguy/ and when that happens you faggots will truly see what we have in store as recompense for what has been thrust upon us by the powers that be.
>also for the bantz, Trump is tops

seems like they are just trolling CNN now. if do all the conferences as audio only from now on just to continue the destruction of the 24/7 news entertainment media