The stigma of mating with fat women

In the west it's become more and more common place to seek out fat asses and marry them.

Despite their lack of control and modest odor, the sound of skin slapping against fleshy skin is driving these encounters and more people are trying to act black and fuck a fat.

Is there any significant benefit to marrying a fat wife? If he hunger for cock substantial? Will she birth you strong children?

Where do we draw the line?

I have a sickness for thickness. But remember, full, thick, and voluptuous is NOT fat. American's can't seem to grasp this.

that woman isn't fat. she aint slim but she certainly isn't fat.
Id smash that to bits

>Will she birth you strong children?

the kid would have to be pretty strong to survive all that fat

she would be considered clinically obese

Not every man can get a skinny woman, so they get with a fat woman. Or he could actually like fat women or just not care about looks that much.

fuck off lardshart. USA&Mexico aren't "the West"

absolutely would pound

nice little brappy thot. better fuck a fat wife so you have a fat son.

She could consider herself clinically obese all over my dick

LOL she's fat but it isn't that bad.

too Thicc!!!

dating a chick with the fattest juiciest ass ever, like two hands to grab a cheek. guess what, she also has abs and a thin waist. there is more to being thick than just being a fat ass.
OP chick is sexy and passes, thicker than i like them in the gut area but the rest makes up for it.

the thing i have been thinking about more is how to cope with the inevitable effects of gravity on their young tight bodies when the goods start getting droopy and awkward instead of sexy..

waist to hip ratio is most important

That chick is thick, skin is still tight. Once the cellulite starts to show and the saggy flaps come then it's too late for romance

by (((who)))?

>sexy

you mean brappy

It's because more and more women are getting fatter and fatter and fatter. They eat too much sugary food and drink too much alcohol.

Remember children,

THICC == STRONG SONS BUILT LIKE LINEBACKERS
STICC == BETA NUMALE SONS THAT WILL GROW UP TO BE LIBKEKS

I'd say she's about 5'6" and 185. Puts her close to the line but she's not obese just overweight.

Is it wrong of me to assume the overwhelming majority of chubby women had their first encounter with a black?

there's no point in explaining something arbitrary like sexual attraction

if you think the girl in the OP is fat you need to just go ahead and register to vote for the DNC

I imagine cuddling is more enjoyable due to the added padding. And depending on what type of chubby to fat she is can all hold different benefits. Like turning her into a body pillow when you're sleepy.

I'd fuck that bitch happily

Of course she's fat, you fucking retard. Morbidly obese isn't the only level of fat. She's very overweight but carries it well. She's probably just taller than average.

10/10

OP pic looks good. Why not post a picture of an actual fat circle shaped woman. They get men too.

looks closer to 5'10", 220

honestly the thing that bugs me the most about fat chicks is their huge chin/law line. If her face is somewhat normal I can get into it, but if she has a huge chin it shows that she is fat and that you should stay away.

Fat ass men here in amerifat land too

>full, thick, and voluptuous
Fattie detected. You do NOT look like Marilyn Monroe.

women clearly drew the line with you long ago. why not go faggot?

Underrated

nah bro, fat is off putting
she isn't off putting in the slightest
infact she's smoking hot

you can't be both.
she may be a big girl but her overall shape and tone negates any accusations of fatness.

lenna Durham is a similar size but has no tits
a floppy white ass and her breath smells of shit and lies. i.e.- fat

its a tricky science, user

This is how bad the problem has gotten in Britain. We look at these women and think they're not fat.

bingo, fuckmeat

My girlfriend is same height. She weighs that and is much bigger than her.

Hot and fat are usually mutually exclusive. 99 times out of 100 a fat chick is also ugly, disproportionate, fat in the face, and all around gross looking. People can tout plus sized models all day, just like most thin models, they don't reflect the extreme majority of women's looks.

My issue with obese and overweight women isn't just their looks; it's their lack of discipline, self respect, proper health, and self control. Just like I wouldn't date a woman with a bunch of shitty health issues, I don't date excessively overweight women... It's just a matter of selecting the optimal mate. I learned early on that putting up with a chick with health/mental/weight issues is just going to cause you a bunch of pain in the end.

looks like the pit of Sarlack tbph

She can sit on my face

>Id smash that to bits
You'd just bounce off her if you tried

not gunna lie I'm a chubby chaser.

>be a women,
>get liposuction on belly
>everything else is fat as fuck
>round fat face
>fat bat wing arms
>thunder thighs
>saggy fat tits
think you are not a fucking land whale because of flat belly
beta males call you T H I C C

sarlacc*

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Monroe wasn't thick.

Is this thick

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

only in the brain

As am I brother. I wish I knew what it is that sets it off though. Maybe it's a biological thing, who knows.

She has a face like a anglo-saxon potato.

She's not fat, just chubby. And hot as fuck.

Fat but not bad, no reason for social stigma for dating this gustosa.

>Curvy

>women behave like shitty people
>import foreign men
>get fat
>foreigners breed with the fat women
>white men are forced to pay for this while getting bred out of existence
>either have the choice of breeding a fatty or getting the fuck out

Already stocking up on wealth, fuck these people. I have an attractive girl, why the FUCK should I pay for these fat bitches to breed with niggers.

omg there no other place in th world that hates there own girls like brits

>having a slampig in 2017
>mfw

I don't know how I've been able to live without thicc in my life.

Jews
How is this even something you have to think about?
Fat women are disgusting
Fat women do not deserve dick
Fat women do not deserve husband's
Fat women do not deserve kids
Fat women deserve to be shipped off to Africa where they belong
If a woman egts fat after they've had kids or gotten married that is one thing but to do it beforehand is degenerate and anyone who legitimately likes fatties should hang

If only they dropped the princess attitude their skinnier counterparts have.

Sorry hun, you're not prime material.

>The fat is in places I like so it's not fat
Ladies and gentlemen: a person infected with the juden virus

do girls like this have trouble pooping?
do you need any additional equipment or just a lot of TP?

FACT: fat girls give the best with blowjob/titjob but don't go further

Some things to note:
- She is NOT centrally obese. This is a positive health indicator despite her weight.
- She has her fat significantly distributed in her hips, thighs, buttocks, and breasts. Lots of estrogen, highly fertile.
- Her hips are very wide. She has a smaller waist than hips, significantly, another important health indicator.
- Her skin, her symmetry, and over appearance looks very healthy.

I want to make love to her. She's beautiful. She is heavy, though. She is fat, but she is not super unhealthily fat (but losing weight would be good for her).

Obesity is defined clinically as a Body Mass Index of 30 or greater. Overweight as 25 or greater. I estimate she is 5'7 (1.70m) and 175lbs (80kg). 78.1lg/(1.70m)2 = 27.0

So she is overweight, not obese

I also estimate her waist is 34 and her hips are 48, giving her a waist-hip ratio of 0.71, which is healthy and attractive.

We can conclude:
- She is overweight, and therefore fat.
- She is not obese.
- Her weight is well-distributed and feminine, and she is still super hot despite being overweight, making her THICC.
- Her health indicators are generally favorable.
- She could probably stand to lose 20-30 pounds for her health and to maximize her attractiveness.
- She is not a good example the dangerous effects of obesity and high body weight, and worse, metabolic syndrome, central adiposity, and ugly fat chicks.

However because she's hot but heavy she makes a great hot girl bait pic for a thread about the pandemic of metabolic syndrome.

The pandemic of metabolic syndrome in the United States has three causes:
1.) American medical providers spending half a century demonizing animal fat as unhealthy, resulting in lower proportions of fat in the diet and higher proportions of carbohydrates.
2. Blacks' and Amerindians' ancestral diets had fewer carbs, worsening #1.
3. We have imported a lot of Mestizos, worsening #2.

Would bang her!

She's glorious.

At least we know she can probably cook good, fat girls will try harder to be a good wife because of their looks, also less guys will hit on her. Win win situation my friends

no you faggot, she will not birth you strong children. The mother's obesity and old age increases the chances of practically every birth defect known to man.

>If a girl has big tits then she's fat

I want to bang this chick so bad.

Stop making up your own definitions, she is a fucking cow who won the genetic lottery.

no that's just a meme. the asshole doesn't exactly get any further away does it?

Satan the ass expert.
who'd of thought it

This. If a fatty can suck the meat off a chicken bone like a kirby vacuum, she can suck a meaaaaan dick.

Looks like she has been eating way too many krabby patties.

If shes not folded she's not fat she's curvy

>Raging Nazi cat strikes again
Someone hold him down

Shes fat

brainwashed by satan

Bro bongAnon I have always wondered this. Please answer this mystery of life for us

The kids will look cool dude

yeah her ass hole and therefore the payload is at least a foot (12") away from its destination by my calculations...

i dunno, ask this guy I just meant 'fat' has a negative tone to it.
you're right tho

They genuinely can't tell, because everyone is fat over there.

>Satan the ass expert
Well he was quite open about it on kids shows

Fucking a fat chick is like riding a moped.
It is only fun until a friend sees you on one.

I'd hit it.

She isn't, you are just some sick fag who likes women with a boy body.

LIES! I own a moped and my friend thinks it's fun too.

I believe they simply spread the cheeks as far apart as possible.
I dont know if they can reach the asshole to wipe tho

not sure but it can't be easy trying to shit out of something so vast without the proper procedures and building regulations

>medic student takes time out to shit post
Thanks for being here with us pre-doc