(((jewtube))) is at it again

when will youtube realize that we are sick of this shit !!
don't forget to dislike,report,and commente what you think about this video ..
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4#t=647
youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg
werkforpeace.org/events/
linkedin.com/in/firas-nasr-4b305999
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't they do this literally 3 weeks ago?

What's annoying about all of this is I never cared that people are gay or not and with it being pushed so hard for the past couple decades it's just become irritating to even hear about it. They don't seem to understand that by being 'silent' about their homosexuality I didn't want them to stay in the closet, I just don't want or need to hear about it ALL FUCKING DAY.

At 60s, that fag is a professional protester or something. He was with Antifa at the NPI thing
youtube.com/watch?v=5A09YdBLBX4#t=647
And twerking some more at a Trump protest
youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg

We're going to need a bigger bog

And here he is again
> The queer activists throwing a party at Mike Pence’s house
> We speak to Werk for Peace, a powerful group using dance to confront the incoming vice-president and his anti-LGBTQI agenda
Who pays these people? Do they even have a job beside showing up at protests?

based

>proud to be a piece of shit of society

Remember guys, gay people will die out, they "can't" make children.

You have to go back. This is a Christian board.

>Who pays these people?

>nobody in the video is masculine
Fucking jewish propaganda

Into the bonfire of the damned with ye

bump

Probably, I'm pretty sure this is a full time job for this faggot
werkforpeace.org/events/

Why is it that gay men like feminized guys? Wouldn't it make sense to like masculine men, if you're attracted to men???

there are people out there attracted to the feet of transsexuals midget furries with hairy armpits. Good luck making sense of queer sexuality

>faggots
>masculine

Did Soros buy out YouTube as well as Netflix? They are really going balls to the wall with the degeneracy. What the fuck?

I think YouTube thinks it's too big to fail. Good luck with that. Most people in the real world have no stomach for this shit.

You have a point. (I hate faggots, it was just a question)

Firas Nasr, works for some human trafficking ((NGO)) with connections to all the tax exempt liberal swamp organizations in DC.

In truth it's because they aren't really gay. Something I found out a while ago was that most fags out there were legitimately straight until they saw too many dicks, and then it was a gradual decline until they were beating their meat to other meat. In truth they're really some kind of Bi, so a girly boy is the best of both worlds for them.

That guy is like the poster-child of sponsored marketing/activism. He never had a real job that didn't involve NGO poz.
linkedin.com/in/firas-nasr-4b305999

The parent organization of his company is some NGO that's main goal is "diversity and multicultualism" kek

the future you chose

B L A C K E D

How do we unpoz the West?

Checked, and Trump will hold it off for a generation or two if he can do his thing, but the 'final solution' to where we are right now is
1. War
2. Famine
3. Pestilence

We're at the end of times, again. No one's getting unpozzed until everything goes to shit.