Be 25

>Be 25
>Never worked a day in my life

How fucked am I?

Just get a job ya dumb bitch

>animeposter
>25 and never worked a day of his life
IT'S TIME TO PLAY: GUESS THE RACE

Just get construction/storage or bad tier job for sake of having a job and expiriancing it.

Asian

White male.

How fucked? I guess you'll live. Gas stations are always hiring, and they don't give a fuck. Or do you just not want a job? Because I get it. Working blows. But for sure you're fucked if you don't start getting some of those Federal Reserve brand bio-survival tickets.

Get an education and get a job OP.

You are still fine!!! I'm 30, but I'm just about to finish my first month of working! It really wasn't too difficult to start and it's 100% not less interesting than fagging around on Sup Forums. You can still absolutly make it out of this hellhole! Good luck

White male beta human

if middle class or below: you fucked if higher youll be fine

>experiencing

very
Please die so your mom doesn't have to spend the money she worked for on you anymore

how is this possible? Ive had a job since I graduated highschool, except for hiatus while attending college which I dropped out of so I could work full time again. Have you ever had disposable income? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Have you ever tried to get a job?

>25, never worked

good job Jewing the Jew.

Depends. Do you have a criminal record?

But that requires effort and work. I shouldn't have to work like an animal. Why can't can I be like a Jew just sitting around having orgies while owning business and real estate just earning money sitting around. Why did Whites give that up just to be a working middle class?

I've got my first job at 30 years of age

>Women working, gender quota.
>Kill yourself male scum for not working.

29 years old. Engineering degree. Neet.

Suck my dick.

Unless you're family or significant other has money very

Speak for yourself buddy. I'm white and my family made it big by trading stocks. They can pay for my life easily, and I'm set for a huge inheritance.

You make me feel good about my self

>23
>Fucked around for a few years since high school
>Dude WEED Lmao
>Fucking sluts
>Take some classes at community college
>Ultimately stop going
>Become NEET
>Realize I like computers more than people
>Study and Pass A+ Exam
>Studying for Network+
>Start Classes again at college
>Change major to CS
>Enjoying life now that Im on some kind of path
>Will soon start working out
>Will soon stop smoking weed

I don't want to be a jobless millennial

NEETS should be sent to labor camps if they can't be rehabilitated

Very.

I would drop any CV of 25 yr old without even work at KFC/McD.

Hell if I see guy working there for 2-3 years durring college I know he can co op with hard working conditions, drama queens and any corpo bullshit.

>>Will soon start working out
>>Will soon stop smoking weed

Sure, sure.

28 here.
Same situation.

Me too I recently started doing temp work though, easy as hell to sign up for but shits rough especially if you are a skinny nerd.

Working is NOT as bad as your anxiety makes it out to be. Every year of age you procrastinate getting a job is detrimental and pointless. Don't let 25 become 30 and still unemployed.

My grandpa is a multi-millionaire but I never met him or my dad, I'm afraid to contact them because I'm a bastard, born out of wedlock. My grandpa is super Catholic and I'm a failure at life he was in the marine corps and my dad was in the Navy I don't know what grandpa or grandma will think of me, plus he's in his 80's and I don't want to give him a heart attack or something by just showing up. Can I get into your wealth? You have a sister I can marry? Are you White? I took a DNA test I am 99.97% pure. I have also been diagnosed schizophrenic so I don't want to trouble them. My grandpa isn't married to my grandma anymore either.

Kill yourself

At least get pocket money.

It's also useful to learn skills.

Studying is better when you care about it, glad you figured it out.

Keep healthy. Don't have to give up weed but it does a fair amount of damage to your lungs. Maybe switch to edibles, but the point is you can still enjoy your life without being a jobless millennial

Hello literally me, we must now fight to the death for you are a threat to my future job prospects.

Just write him an actual letter asking if you could meet him. Don't ask for money, just say you want to meet your family and etc.

Maybe he will like you, maybe he will ignore you, not much to lose bud.

manlet mongrel

Idk, been waiting for my dad to reach out and try to find me but I don't think he ever will. If my dad passes away I would get his Navy benefits. As far as I know I'm his only son.

Just make a fake resume and lie your way into jobs. They never check that shit. Just have friends fake your prior employer

27 here, last job I had was in 2011 at 21. Honestly I'm just a lazy fuck and can't be assed to work for some fat Jew boss right now. I'm just waiting for the ultimate happening to take place to free me from this realm.

I knew a guy like that once. Then the depression got to him.

RIP.

>Be me looking for a job while living abroad.
>Always wanted to be an engineer
>Apply for engineering jobs
>Get interview.
>Read up on different chemical engineering stuff online
>Pass interview.

Its been two years now and no one has ever asked to see my credentials. I am even one of the better people at my workplace.

University is a meme.

>mfw I worked 8 jobs by 22
kys if you are not white

Neck yourself

I'm going with nigger weeb.

Starting late is better than never starting at all.

>Navy
>Muhreens
Flip a coin and go down to your local recruiter. Sign, muster, get that fat bonus, make Gramps proud.

I'm 30 and about to work the first day of my life on thursday.

>animeposter
>neet
>25

nigger for 500 alex

>be 35 , unwork

but I got monies man, I would have politician if I didn't total disbelief in the (((two party system)))

>>Will soon start working out
>>Will soon stop smoking weed

Just keep saying tomorrow every day.

But you are a mountain jew.I'm surprised you even had to do it.

Same here.Frankly i'm scared.

By the time I was 25 I'd been working for 11 years, some of it under the table, to make money. OP needs to go mow a fucking lawn or suck a dick.

Work is pretty pointless if you're not a consumerist whore desu.

Normies get excited about payday because they always have a constant stream of meaningless shit to buy, but I never buy anything. Most of my wage goes into a bank account and never comes out.

There's no real incentive to work.

When my great-grandfather died they found a 'surprising' amount of money he left behind. I guess he was the same.

get a hobby you bakka desu