Where are all the migrants in Italy...

Where are all the migrants in Italy? I just finished my trip there expecting to see thousands of sandniggers acting crazy and weird like they do in the headlines, but I barely saw ANY FUCKIN BODY. Why is that so when Italy has such an Ideal spot in the Mediteranian for shipping?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/879384645552439298
youtube.com/watch?v=odz8ON-eT44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come to my hometown Bologna and you will see..

No gibs.

Why would Arabs want to migrate to a nation of people who are basically Arabs already?

I don't know in the North, but in the south they are working in tomatoes farms.

They probably head North.

they are blending with the population.

Have you considered the possibility that you may have been lied to?

Germany, Austria, France, ecc ecc

Italy is only a temporary country of passage, people are racist as fuck so the niggers tend to leave as soon as they can

Most of them are in French and Germany

I'm sure they are, you kike.

This ^ migrants want ficki ficki with blond Scandinavian 14 year olds.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZ-uWirIN4

Do Italians like American tourists?

Also, your hindsights are fucked. Germany and Paris will be both Arab nations so why is the immigrant wave still going?

don't worry my burger friend, american tourist are ok, there are worse faggots out there

they just dont stand out

Yes, if by American tourists you mean hot 20 year olds, Italians are all abour scoppare. Then theres the flip aide to that coin. Americans got the worst, most shittiest version of Italian diaspora, the Guido

you all have salami on your eyes if you can see the multitude of niggers in this country

Americans and brits are the best.
I work in Venice in the public transport, they're the only ones who i can crack some jokes with.
Germans, spanish, french and so on are the fucking worst

Yes, I've noticed this plentiful especially since I live in New York City. They're almost all Sicilian. I'm lucky enough to be of Northern Italian descent (Venetian) so I'm definitely lighter than the greasy guidos roaming around, I just don't understand why my ancestors left Italy post-1945.

They should've just stayed but it's whatever, I'm an American now and that's in the past.

young american and english tourists are the wrost,they come here to fuck and drink till they throw up in the middle of the streets.
also they literally ruin statues and monuments.
they come here and call the colosseum a bunch of ruins and thye tower of pisa fucking stupid.

You got the liberal crowd. They don't give a single shit about European traditionalism, culture, or anything of that sort so to them it's just a heap of bricks that aren't cool or post-modern enough.

In which town?

>Americans and brits are the best.
>young american and english tourists are the wrost

Italy in a nutshell

here lmao
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/879384645552439298

thats not very nice.

Rome, Abruzzo, and Naples

Was just in italy, and can say they do. I can only speak broken italian, and people went out of their way to help.

Venice and Milan had the nicest people btw.

Rome is full, not the town center
Naples is the city of converted to Islam
Abruzzo has 0 immigrants yes
Go to Bologna or Genova next time

how the fuck you haven't seen migrants in Rome? WTF dude it's full, especially in the station zone

I was just in Rome and it's full of migrants , like so many fucking niggers it's crazy. I saw so many Italian girls with niggers. Like fuck the world man, I wish our governments protected us from this

I did see blacks and Muslims, but the amount I saw wasn't out of control and comparable to the amount in Germany or Sweden

I don't know why I open threads anymore because the comment I am planning to write has already been written by somebody else 99% of the time

>thinking the (((government))) acts with the citizens' interests in mind

>I saw so many Italian girls with niggers
i'm starting to see this even in the north.
absolute disgusting,we need to commit a genocide.

>Bologna
F

pretty much, I studied there and literally half the people (non students) were immigrants.
They are slowly spreading everywhere now in my hometown we are starting to get some too, they are mostly confined in gated community for now but still ...

We have a lower percentage of foreginers then Germany, Sweden, France or U.K.
Latley though we are getting a lot of "asylum seeker" my home town is getting filled with them, it's getting worse since no one is acting to stop them. At least we have pretty fascist police forces that don't give a fuck about beeing racist.

>At least we have pretty fascist police forces that don't give a fuck about beeing racist.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
vid related

We do
And kill the coal burners too

If you were in Terronia, you can't tell terroni apart from mudslimes
If you were in Padania, good,

how i get the gabagool puss?

>Bologna
S

Less than 200 thousand in a country of 60 millions makes it pretty unlikely to see one, especially because they are all wasting time in their hotel room, complaining because they don't like the food or sleeping in a park... you're much more likely to see some pre refugee crisis nigerian immigrant

>B O L O G N A

depends, do you like coalburning roasties?

>police forces that don't give a fuck
Was saddened to see this
youtube.com/watch?v=odz8ON-eT44

no but my wifes son does

Saw a video of two or three Italians kicking some migrants asses and the Italians were darker than the migrants.

There are TONS of sandniggers in the street trying to sell you carpets and shit what are you talking about? You definitely didn't go to Rome.

why do you join these threads weeb subhuman. KYS to keep the suicide rates above average, sad creature

This

>implying that polish, romanian and albo diaspora is any better than arabs and niggers

Yes, we like tourists very much, 'cause they stay for one week then they go away

This is ideology that Gentiloni wants you to believe. Austria France and Switzerland wont take any. Meanwhile they are trying to pass Ius Soli

he's going to be fine then, those are the only one willing to put out

>Americans got the worst, most shittiest version of Italian diaspora, the Guido

tell us all how much (((tv))) you watch?

Italy has so many Arabs that you saw only Arabs and thought they were Italians.

ANGELINO THE SAVIOR!

this is sad bro. cmon italy bros, lead us. start throwing bananas at nigs and illegal immigrants.

fuck off kike, this is an italian thread laughing at the lack of shitskins your people imported.

>Naples

Have you eat pizza at Sorbillo?

She's hot.

Italy is more of a 3rd world shithole than the rat infested desert's the sand nigs come from

Who ever comes to Italy to party is just a degenerate. So much stuff to see yet they'd rather get drunk. Fuck off to Ibiza or Barcelona if you wanna be a degenerate.

Interesting. They are trading one of the greatest cultures in the world for a culture of mudhuts and lip plates.

You misspelled London with Italy mate.

WHoops sorry, I forgot to get out my levels of irony :^)

Misscliked, damn.

>even in the north
>even

you mean in the north?sad!

*BEEEEP BEEEEP*
[truck noises]
ALLAAAAAAAAAHU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Sandnigs but no happenings
gee I wonder why :^^^)

i was referring to that blackhole of bologna

London is worse-yes , fortunately i live in the north away from those dirty southern bastards

There is a difference between immigrants in general and nignogs that come and beg on the streets