>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/879758301734604800
youtube.com/watch?v=4xWJP-LSnf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What to expect during the press briefing??

PRESIDENT Ivanka Trump?

>16 posts early

Who else is ready for Autistic Acosta to sperg out today?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>this hilldawg redemption arc
is she... dare I say... /ourgirl/?

go to bed

SEAN, THE CAMERAS NEED TO BE ON.
DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS.

Got my vote.

(((DRUMPF))) HAS BETRAYED US

is this an example of reading comprehension deficiency or an attempt at 'humor'?

Sorry user, a few threads back, we got a new standard of 273 posts early

This is how it's going to work now.

twitter.com/AP/status/879758301734604800

I missed Sean so much

Modi's trip to US comes at an interesting time.
India going to flood the meat market after they lift their ban on certain meat productions.

This could increase their GDP growth into the high 7%, maybe even 8%. All-in-all that means cheaper meat for everyone, but manufactures are going to be pissed.

I wonder how Ross, Trump, and Modi will work on this.

please don't have cameras on today

I want CNN to flip out

CAN'T WAKE UP

Please do keep crying but atleast you know that assad is a puppet of putin whom has outlawed anti-antisemitism wore a kippah and touched the wall of wailing.
your move you faggot Now quit autisticly spamming.

Trump had a meeting with all of them. it's dead right now he said they can make it better

I'll take: "What is missing a comma?" - for $500, Alex

Says you, Evakike.

Oh no, that sucks

>Linking the new thread at 282 posts

What is the big idea?

We can't let this be a massive fuck up.

THE CAMERAS SEAN

SAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME

>all of this shilling before a Spicey conference

Poor people wanted their gibs, go figure

meeting hasn't happened yet, that is scheduled for 4:00PM ET

going to be the best presser in weeks

>Rick Perry Rally
I'm ready

Trust the Turtle

see
sorry, not my call

Over/Under on Spicer playing the CNN tape?

CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DAAAARK

>sub 85 iq retards are spamming
you grouchy dudes should go take a nap desu

Very editorialized tweet for the AP.

There really isn't any reason to do that, people will migrate correctly please just don't make threads so early and link them so early.

Trust me, I know.

ima need a link to the spice rally faggots

I guarantee he doesn't

Fuck Coulter.

report him, avataring isn't allowed

that seems the likeliest outcome

>sorry, not my call
It is your call. It is something entirely in your control. No one told you to do it or thanked you for making the thread so ridiculously early.

I'll sleep with you pham.

There is no reason to use adjectives like "abruptly" other than to editorialize.

Reminder that you click the arrow when it comes to spammers.
Don't announce reports delet this

0%: Trump doesn't like his employees to be stupid. Besides, that would rob Trump from a whole week to shit on the media early in the morning, just after flushing real shits down the toilet.

Odds on plan to build new nuclear plants?

please can i get a stream link

Again, user, not my call. Sorry, but the good people of this general have spoken, 273 is the limit at which we migrate to new threads now

And it is still fake news. The retracted story wasn't about "Trump-Russia ties" but "alleged Trump-Russia ties". That one word makes a world of difference. Without it, it implies that the ties were real but the story was retracted anyway.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>/sg/ OC

SAD!

>all the shit has been played in white house yt channel
>britbong thinks its any different know

It's tricky; I started out with a couple wealthy clients (one of which is maybe top 5 R lobbyists in the state) who I knew through family or friends and they needed someone to handle shopping/cooking because they didn't have time and had dietary restrictions. I didn't use a commercial kitchen at the time, so the law states I had to work out of their kitchen, but no one wants that, so I skirted the law and expanded only by word of mouth. Once I got hired by a law firm to cater a few lunches things got better.

Biggest help? Secretaries; you need to cozy up to every single one, remember their names, their kids' names, etc. They're the gatekeepers and schedule shit and you'll get more work knowing them than not. You also need to get in with the 30s-40s aged women/moms who are on facebook groups trading tips/local biz info (there's 2-3 in the area that're like Angie's List) and next door, which is invite only SNS for local neighborhoods.

You're also going to need to remember that you're going to lose clients just as fast as you get them sometimes. I wanted 10% growth in client names because I knew I'd lose em. The year I had 33% loss was my catering business cratering and the only reason I didn't go down 50% was I opened a side job that works like groupon (which is now 80-90% of my orders, but only 50% of my income). You need to constantly adjust your business model because if you expect to just keep going the same year over year you're gonna be sad.

Just let the fucking die and force Dems to explain to the country why thier shitty healthcare system failed.

>control all three branches of gov
>fail to do the one thing you were elected to do

if they think this shit won't bite them in the ass in '18 they've got another thing coming. goddamn their ineptness is enraging.

why the fuck are shills out today

haven't they been beaten to death enough this week? And it's only Tuesday

>Sorry, but the good people of this general have spoken, 273 is the limit at which we migrate to new threads now
Are you always this salty when people don't chose your thread? It was a simple split. Please don't make and link threads so early. I wish mods still banned and warned for making threads far too early.

kek

I'm no snitch!

>Senior Counselor to the President, Ivanka Trump

Will we be blessed by THAAAAAANK YOOOOU SEEAAAAAAAN today?

>Turkey
kek those retards

>/sg/ now rooting for Erdogan

wow

holy shit, so fucking based

how can kushner general even compete?

It's the paki education system, Malta.

Well Zucker is an alleged child rapist according to my sources. See it's fine because I said "alleged" and then claimed that someone else told it to me.

your a star lads

THESE WOUND THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAL

I still want to know what he meant by this
Strange man that John Gizzi is

thats the brilliance of the 2 party system as long as you hate the other party more you come back to eat shit from your party every election

Stop being a sperg and bake right.

that isn't even her official title, she is "Assistant to the President"

great
ɡreJt/Submit
adjective
of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above average.
"the article was of great interest"
synonyms: considerable, substantial, pronounced, sizeable, significant, appreciable, serious, exceptional, inordinate, extraordinary, special More

Mike Pence will fix you

Is anyone here even posting in gassing babies general right now?

>he pays a monthly internet bill to spam images with linkin park lyrics

SAD

McConnell coming out to the press soon

India's retail sector is highly protected and highly corrupt, they will probably insist in reforms and access. This would be worth $billions.

They're saying Turkey will side with Syria because they hate Kurds that much.

They maybe be one political party but there are obvious tribes that exist within it. Same as with the dems the full retard voices tend to be the loudest.

At least Trump got most of his policy goals through like the ban, ending TPP, ending Paris Accord, etc. The corporate right is totally inept and needs to be burned at the stake.

I think you missed my point, user. I was saying that the Variety title perpetuates the original, pre-retraction, CNN claim. Variety should fix the title to more accurately reflect the fact that the claims were never true.

At least make your bait good. We've been over this one dozens of times already

This Senate vote delay is a good thing.

All 50 senators need to ACTUALLY READ THE BILL, field amendments. Make deals etc. Especially the moderates like Sen. Susan Collins, who clearly hasn't read it and doesn't understand the concept of a medicaid "cut".

It's also only a 1-2 week delay. Nothing in the grand scheme of things. Other bills will be passed. Tax Reform work continues. Still on schedule for 2017. Trump will have the big meeting with the GOP leadership and all the senators and get them in line.

Ignore CNN and the rest. This is the ACTUAL PROCESS. Same thing happened in the house bill a few months ago and it passed (and was drastically improved).

Just because the US had been ruled by decree for 8 years it's like people forgot how congress is SUPPOSED to work.

dude shutup we here in r/assad love our based black muslims and we don't need your toxicity and you're quite problematic

>Trumpcucks Already have this Pasted in case someone tries to make fun of their cuck in chief