#BLAXIT

It's fucking working! A big black lives matter account has responded and they're willing to organise #blaxit. The memes write themselves boys. Get tweeting.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRoot/status/879016369362173953
thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
twitter.com/dmvblacklives/status/879763967677272065
twitter.com/AnonBabble

call them racist for not knowing about #blaxit

Quick rundown: #Blaxit is a Sup Forums operation to get merican blacks to move to Africa, Israel and Brazil. It's simple yet effective, and loads of blacks are considering it. We just need to find a way to organise it.

Where would all the African-Americans go tho? Africa is a big place, does everyone still know the place where they were abducted by slavers?

Exactly why we need to organise it. We need to pick a few cities for them to move to and set a date for it. BLM in DC responding is a good start.

Oh fuck please let this get traction

Top fucking kek.

There's a small typo.
>and reclaim our ancestral throne

Yeah the Israel ones are good. Tweet on #blaxit please, make fake accounts.

>retarded monkeyfuckers from Plebbit keep using the hashtag in plaintext so Jewgle can easily find these threads in the archives

Shear genius

lol wow, PLWASE make this happen.

Ghana and maybe some other countries have repatriation laws for African diaspora.

I love you guys. Even antifa's on board.

> wew lad "The Root" picked this up
Holy shit you guys are crazy

My sides

>muh secret club
It's literally a public board, anyone can come and see this thread right now.

bump

Country to consider is budapest?! Wtf.

Gotta love this timeline. Keep up the shilling men.

What if this backfires and they start populating non nigger infested areas, thus spreading their disease even further?

This was before we started meming it. For those fucking around saying "please make this happen", get posting this on twitter under a fake black person account. Tweet to the hashtag and to black guys with a lit of followers/ sjws/ BLM accounts. talking to fags like you who like the idea but do nothing.

>it's real
holy fuck twitter.com/TheRoot/status/879016369362173953

Why Brazil?

Blacks are not native from here.

Fuck you Sup Forums Africa is pretty big, and we have enough problems as it is here right now.

bamp

I believe his concern is much less than "muh secret club" but more "we should be proactive in ensuring all this does not get traced back to us".

Granted, whether or not is pushed by us is a moot point when you think about it. Blacks talk up a lot of shit about how great it is to be of African descent and claiming how great Africa could be if they had a self governing ethnostate.

Pushed by us or not, this is demanding Blacks either put their money where their mout is or denounce all their stupid Afrocentric, "oppressed", WE WUZ garbage.

Look at this
thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
Burgers, you are given the option for many nigs to leave your country at the expense of a few tweets. Yet you do nothing. Please chip in.

They could join these two Brazilian faggots from your carnival celebration you had.

Nah, you guys like that big booty stuff. Plus Im pretty sure the Favelas could use some reenforcements for the gang wars.

Brazil is already pretty Black though. Come on, it's not like it can get any worse, right?

I don't know what you're talking about. /pol didn't orchestrate this. Stop taking credit for our movement cumskins.

That's because shitting in an ocean of diarrhea doesn't make a difference.

I want this to become huge

FUCK OFF

But we didn't have the original idea, the blacks did. We can't be blamed for stirring up trouble as they literally thought of it.

Right its your idea. Its a great idea and we support you in your venture. You can be kangz. Il donate.

Lol nah fuck you. It's because blacks have the tourist image of Brazil in their heads so they are more likely to move there.

They should go to israel since they wuz da og jews you feel me?

It was actually black people idea, we are just pushing it

the biggest roadblock is most blacks in America are dirt poor and could never afford to move to a different state, let alone another country. Also huge language barriers; most blacks are too lazy to learn another language.

I hope you retards don't let Spencer and crew in on this, they'll fuck it up for sure.
Gotta make them WANT to leave.

UMA
DELÍCIA

>America are dirt poor

Should push for them to go to Mexico. Closer. Able to walk there is needed or take a bus.

BLM dc is back pedaling. Fearing the end of whitey social security?

Thats what I just said.

>BLAXED.

But blacks frequent Sup Forums though. Won't we just show other blacks that this idea originates from Sup Forumslacks LARPing memes into reality?

BUMP.

LORD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

But they decide whats wacist

This is what you are trying to kill, on my beloved South

Ok, let's say mommy and daddy are very rich. They own a huge mansion where they built you a little cottage on their land and they let you live there rent free. They pay for your every need in life and let you get away with fucking murder if you kick and scream and cry enough.

Then, someone comes along and tells you you need to move out and live on your own and take care of yourself by yourself away from mommy and daddy. No more free shit. Oh and no more white wimminz to rape anymore either. No nigger anywhere will willingly move out. They are dumb as hell but they're not stupid enough to give up their free ride and all the gibs. They must be forcefully removed unfortunately.

BUMP THIS SH*T

LARP as angry white people pls

Quickly ! Change flags faggots!

This should be killed.

Free gibmedats!

Because it makes you butthurt

>a bunch of niggers start illegally immigrating to Mexico
>Mexico needs to stop nigger invasion
>Mexico builds wall, and pays for it

>Ghana and maybe some other countries have repatriation laws for African diaspora.

Ghana is by far the best and most realistic option.

FUCK OFF!!

STOP SAYING TO THEY COME TO BRAZIL IF NOT IM GOING TO SEND PRINTSCREEN TO BUZZFEED AND CNN!

REEEEEE

>>Mexico builds wall, and pays for it

We're onto something here.

Shit my account got found out I'm gonna delete it before it gets out of hand.

That ties into what I was saying. It was their idea to begin with, so why should it matter whther or not they find out we're pushing it now?

You wanted it and you boasted about how great it could. Fine. Take it.

bump

Hungary?!

kek , this shit makes my life.

Thats against rule 1 fagget. You have plenty of space. I expect the favelas to restore balance.

M-my bad. I thought it was time.

ALL HANDS ON DECK ACCUSE THEM OF RACISM
twitter.com/dmvblacklives/status/879763967677272065
Talk about the cheaper cost of housing in these countries how even the brokest nigga could live in a mansion

That's why they gotta be tricked like how ISIS tricks people to join em

Make lists and plane ticket cost guides and shit, tell them they'll be given a huge warm welcome and all the gibs they can get, and that cops never arrest blacks

Trump started psyops himself. 5D vulcano hungry hungry hypos.

You know, Nas and Hype Williams pushed that idea through the movie Belly.

No one listend.

we need a bill where a nigga gets $5000 cash to sign away his citizenship and move from the country

i can't wait to leave.
so excited to go back home to the land of my ancestors!

Thats pretty easy actually. Start shilling like madmen that it was the US government that brought us here and its the US government that needs to take us back.

u cheeky monkey

Exactly. This is an effort to cover up the Eyes Wide Open generals.

If this mission is successful it will literally be the greatest event in American history since America was founded.

Godspeed goys.

$5000 and a plane ticket to anywhere in Africa.

leftists cucking Sup Forums in their own game. lmao 10/10

I like you Brazil but you need to take one for the team.

You fucking retards need to stop typing the actual hashtag in these threads. Google searching the hashtag will bring up Sup Forums.

Abraham Lincoln and his congress already did this nonsense. Sending all the willing blacks back to west Africa and helping them found a country. Naming it Liberia.It's literally hell there now. No one will repeat that mistake.

>Sending niggers to Hungary is cucking Sup Forums

I'm sorry, I fail to see how less niggers in my Country is a bad thing?

Uncle Tom ass mother fuckers

That's why I made this post asshat, to make sure /pol doesn't get the credit for our movement.

>No one will repeat that mistake.

It's funny that you assume black Americans know their own history.

Hungary is based you retard. Send them the Germany instead.

I googled. Looked at the first 3 pages, no mention of 4 chan. Just twitter and a lot of blog posts saying 'wait Blaxit is a real thing?"

Kek sorry, wrong thread

Was referring to this

>Send them the Germany instead.

That's actually a double win. No more niggers and German men can have all the BBC they want.

Shouldn't Liberia have some sort of duty to take them in this scenario? I mean... we created the country specifically for this purpose and all...

This.
Let Germany apologize for being white some more. They love doing that.

Liberia makes the most sense. It was literally supposed to be black America.