Why does America have prom queens?

I think America is the only country which does this. Essentially voting in a popularity/beauty contest, making sure all American kids strive to be as superficial as the prom queen.

How come? Why not give the smartest person a crown rather than the most beautiful/popular one?

Other urls found in this thread:

chieftain.com/news/pueblo/transgender-prom-queen-reigns-at-dolores-huerta/article_1508f07e-bc10-5225-a6c9-049e8b33118b.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwRoPqzwikFAVmxmUWhLcWJ4TEk/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do niggers smell funny?

Why give a crown at all? Why add a bunch of stupid bullshit into your prom?

Laura got what she deserve. This degenerate "parties" with group sex etc.
Bob was send by heavens to clean this mess.

I bet you never played competitive games as a child.

we do many things to appease the simple minded, meanwhile the intelligent folks like to stay off the radar and make a lot of money.

Because kids don't care about being PC and will pick whoever is the most alpha (usually the most popular as well) by default in most situations.

Based.

Because America is "highschool - the country"

>I bet you never played competitive games as a child.
I still do. Skill vs. beauty.

It's part of a long held American tradition of mocking monarchy

Because at our core, we strive to be the very best. This new age bullshit where the standards are lowered to accommodate the fuck-ups and the losers won't stand for long.

Ameritards worship women like goddessss and thus give in to femake behavior like mindless social hiearchy contest like prom.

Infidels are pathetic.

kys nerd

Who /twinpeaks/ here? That last fucking episode man. It was like a sequel to Eraserhead.

This is the perfect description for the USA tbqh

Because it promotes health, beauty, fitness, and congeniality. You're right in saying that Prom Queen is a popularity title, but the only people that have a negative attitude of popular kids and fucking nerds. Anyone that has actually spent time with the types of girls that are Prom Queens will know that they are usually very friendly. There's a reason why everyone likes them. Movies and TV shows have done a lot to create the perception that every popular student across America is an asshole however those are written by the same nerds that no one liked.

Laura was a thot.

It's funny that it's SUPPOSED to be mocking monarchy but everyone actually just likes monarchy so much they get really into it and miss out on the supposed irony/satire.

I suppose it's a lot like Sup Forums in that regard.

>why do people vote for the most popular person

You're looking at it backwards.

We should all listen to Bob.

>Why not give the smartest person a crown
It's not necessarily the smartest person, but we also have Valedictorian and Salutatorian who are the first and second place highest grades in the grade.

no debutantes ball? No polite society?

Peasants masquerading as aristos. Fuck you burgers.

Americans have no grace or manners, therefore

Underrated.

Losers have taken control of American media and show anything that hurt their feelings in a warped light that people start to believe is the norm.

SJWs are not social losers though.

We have those in the south.

Of course they are! Have you seen the people they hang out with? Bunch of gender-confused, homeless-looking losers.

It's to mock royalty, you absolute faggot.

damn you hit the nail on the head

And the North. That britcucks just shitposting.

Yes they are. They're entire world view is centered around victimization. They want the chads and stacys, but they hate themselves for it. They have to constantly signal their displeasure with anyone who is normal.

We had that in elementary school every year, except we voted for a boy also.

You guys do that too? I didn't know that.

If I could trade my life to kill every English person in the world I would. I can't articulate why I hate you people so much. The closest I can come to identifying what it is about you I hate is "everything". I hope the terrorists you faggots opened your borders and your children's asses to sink your island into the sea.

>There's a reason why everyone likes them.
Usually because they're moderately attractive and are sexually active. Pretty easy to garner good favor when everyone has/wants to fuck you.

And all this decrying of nerds and losers... You do know where you are, right?

Lynchcucks BTFO

chieftain.com/news/pueblo/transgender-prom-queen-reigns-at-dolores-huerta/article_1508f07e-bc10-5225-a6c9-049e8b33118b.html

You were saying?

Being a slut would, at most, gain popularity from half the student bodies (the boys) meanwhile the girls would hate her guts out of jealousy if she were more attractive then them. It's obvious that your perception of high school is based solely on popular culture.

>except we voted for a boy also.
so do Americans, its Prom Queen and King

.oN

We're not really nerds and losers here, that's just a meme. I'm a manager at Wendy's. I make $80,000 a year and have a 10 inch cock.

I don't even remember who it was at my prom, no one cares except for one relatively small social circle

>It's obvious that your perception of high school is based solely on popular culture.
It's actually based on personal experience as I'm sure yours is. We had different high school atmospheres in a country of 320+ million people; imagine that.

>Tranny Jew is prom kween

I think it's a beaner. Definitely looks jewy to me too though.

That's a kike nose for sure.

That "girl" wants to be a model too. It's sad too say, but that's in my hometown.

>"""Erica""" (((Segura)))

Scroll down it's a sephardi surname (mind you there some on the lsit that arent like Serrano and Molina, traditional surnames in Spain but have been coopted by kikes).

But Jew nose + beady eyes indicate Jew.

Where did that list come from?

>t. ugly fat ass who wasn't nominated prom queen

She did that because Bob was haunting him.

What is with the increase in Twin Peaks images on this board?

S3 is out and it's a pure kinographic meme-machine

I think you'd be more at home at the dilettante ball

Should start calling the disease most of you fags have Msitua. Sounds niggerish

I don't know but we need more lynch memes

Phenomenal.

Official list from some registry in Spain compiled by other lists.

For sure Jew ancestry though as stuff like Solomon, Castro/De Castro, and the like.

Their world view is centered around patting each other on the fucking back and jerking each other off (both figuratively and literally) They very much ARE the social majority to the point where they are actively promoted by the faculty.
LMAO
>The only people that have a negative attitude of popular kids are fucking nerds.

No, I have a problem with forced memes. When the faculty will actively promote the most degenerate lame shit and "popularity" is determined by who sucks the faculties dick the most. You're right about it being about congeniality, though, Marxists aren't too big on people who question their ideology.

>Americans have no grace or manners, therefore
Oh yes, teach us that world famous european grace

How dare you speak like that about your betters? You deserve a whipping, boy!!

A great empire needs its garrison towns, to feed the war machine. These are the people we send, our trusty tommies.

>How come? Why not give the smartest person a crown rather than the most beautiful/popular one?
Americans hate intelligence and strive to be niggers. True story.

Even our niggers look down on your niggers. Rightly so, as they are not descendent of slaves.

Not sure, lol. The revival might have something to do with it. I've been making some and posting them. I've noticed others doing it, too. Here is one I stole.

Thanks for the spoiler, Ivan.

Here ya' go.

>America is the only country which does this

Good for America. Despite what your ugly college professors told you. Beauty is good and should be rewarded. Only a jew society rewards ugliness.

>Why not give the smartest person a crown

The smartest person is named valedictorian, dummy.

> believing in the prom queen

Losers always whine about their best.

Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Is scoliosis contagious?

>posting that stupid reddit content whore
kys

> getting a 26 year old show spoiled

>looking for brains in a girl
>looking for beauty in a girl
>looking for anything other than a hole to fill your microdick with in a girl
wew

Kek

because their culture is a non existent dustbowl filled with materialism and nonsense

>reddit

Stop trying to fit in.

>be on Sup Forums
>talk about degeneracy
>believe in beauty pageants

yank logic at it's finest

Their modern art was financed by the CIA. They gave money to millionnaries to buy it and create foundations. They would not have spent their own money. A truly uncultured backwater of a nation.

>looking for brains in a loo
>looking for beauty in loo
>looking for anything other than a hole to fill your poo with in a loo
wew

By your own admission, you are unarticulate. Demon off spring of a swarm of rapacious economic migrants. you worship money. you are american. QED

Yes, you see, they organize these dances *snicker* and, get this, they pick who's most "physically attractive" among them. The rubes!

I am sure they are shallow and materialistic and *fattie breathing* superficial, they can't be simply enjoying aesthetic contests, that's impossible.
I bet there's bullying or something going on, yeah. I bet there's rape and stuff, that will make me feel better.

>euros really think like this
Christ.

We stopped having these a long time ago. Every school will just elect the down-syndrome couple so they can virtue signal. Recently they've been replacing retards with the gays

>Demon off spring of a swarm of rapacious economic migrants. you worship money.

Tradition
Get u some

Mine wasn't the most pretty girl she was a good athlete in a good relationship and good student.

Season 3 is some of the best TV I have ever seen, and I've never seen a Lynch production other than Twin Peaks and FWWM.

That said I have no fucking idea how any of it got approved.

You need some pussy, white boi. Why the white girls be at nigger cock?

>ITT: britcucks can't get over the fact that prom queens mock royalty to see the competition for its fascistic merit

sad!

Well, he did at one point walk out on the project because they wouldn't let him have his way. They realized the show would fail without him, and of course the fans were up in arms. So, they let him have his way... and hooo boy. It's pretty wacky.

Wacky isn't the word I would use. It's actually quite cohesive in terms of plot, it's just that the actual backstory is only just being explained now.

That and people don't understand that some questions don't need answers, and all you need to understand is that X leads to Y. I like that about his storytelling. He has a skill at leaving enough gaps while also not ruling out a lot of options or contradicting himself.

Interpretations galore, mostly meaningless.

Meanwhile the visual storytelling of the latest episode was some of the coolest shit i've ever seen on tv, while also being able to make complete sense as long as you're open to the idea that there are still some questions unanswered.

I'm hoping the reception to this season could lead to a change in direction in regards to a lot of tv shows and how far outside the norm they go.

I really hope that the conclusion to Twin Peaks is as amazing as usual, as much for that reason as any other.

He might be changing some minds. When the show first came out, reaction seemed to revolve around "where is the diversity" and "is Lynch a misogynist" and "why is a cis-man playing a trans?" Now it seems to have shifted to, "OMG I love David Lynch now" and "WTF did I just watch."

Many of your niggers are from Jamaica, so yes, a great number of them are.

S3 fucking sucks. There's no narrative to speak of, Lynch just wanted money to create some new footage to watch while taking LSD. Disappointing.

Hierarchy is a natural fact of life. I see no reason why it shouldn't be celebrated.

Lynch has never given a fuck about PC culture and bullshit like that. Ever. Watch eraserhead, mulholland drive, or rabbits.