HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/6jljfb/uw_study_finds_seattles_minimum_wage_is_costing/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Seattle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to get 2 more jobs goyim, get used to working 40 hours a week at 3 different jobs

oh no, not seattle!

People are actually denying scientific research saying this is fake.

reddit.com/r/Seattle/comments/6jljfb/uw_study_finds_seattles_minimum_wage_is_costing/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Seattle

One headline I read is minimum wage is only hitting $13/hour now. Seems like most defending increasing minimum wage were saying it was at $15/hour already.

Whats the problem? Work less, obtain same money.

This is the goal of humanity.

most people 'work' on facebook most of the day anyway. We should abolish the idea of working hours for non service professions and pay based on actual work done.

top fucking kek, leftists ruin everything they touch
You can ignore the laws of economics all you want, but they won't ignore you. Just ask Robert Mugabe.

Maybe we should raise it even higher, then!

>Whats the problem? Work less, obtain same money.
if you read the article, monthly earnings dropped an average of $150.

Why did we need a peer reviewed journal to confirm this. Is it not just basic economics and logic?

>Seems like most defending increasing minimum wage were saying it was at $15/hour already.
It's at $15 for businesses with more than 400 employees
It'll increase by $1 per year until it gets to $15 for those under 400.

Please bomb us out of existance

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I think it was that Canadian cuck that would post info about the success of minimum wage in Seattle, ignoring the number of employees and if they're provided insurance determines wage, even when it's in the bill he posted.

This was a surprise? Why is this even a news story? This is basic economics.

>please bomb us
No, you live and you suffer. What you faggots and your California friends did to Colorado is unforgivable

Sad to know that this is probably how some people justify the wages.

As if Colorado was ever anything but Blue.

Only 40?
People here do 54 hours for a shitty wage.

Walmart did the same thing when Obamacare came into play. They cut workers to just under 40 a week so they wouldn't have to provide them insurance.

We should push this. 15$ is not enough.

40 is normal here

Apologize cuckboy

i actually like working multiple jobs, you meet new people, make new friends, and its never gets boring or repetitive

No shit. I live in rural commiefornia and no joke anyone that isn't a rich farmer or a huge trust fund faggot has to work 3 jobs to stay in this shithole. 3 sub 20 hours jobs, thanks Obama you stupid nigger.

Prior to '92?

and laws will be put in place to stop cop,many doing this so they dont Jew out the workers.

if you do the math, it would probably mean less hours with the same pay. that's actually kind of good.

There comes a time in life when you realize that the left's "unintended consequences" are not unintended at all.

Every single study demonstrates that it hurts the poorest workers the most, every single time. And the left keeps pushing for higher and higher minimum wages.

Because that's what they want to do. Hurt the poorest, and that means minority, workers the most (while lining the pockets of union workers whose pay is scaled to minimum wage).

Government isn't bumbling, it's evil and dangerous.

We wouldn't have to work 40 hours if the CEOs didn't take 100 million dollar bonuses. What's the problem with putting a cap on pay at 5 million that must be paid out throughout a year that way they don't just shut down their company after a day and making the 5 mill

This happened to me in 2009 when the federal minimum wage went up. I don't get why anyone is surprised at this.

unless your places of work are right next to each other, you lose time in travel.

Also, good luck getting them both to align schedules. If one job finds out you have another, they will fuck with your schedule just to get you to quit.

>less working hours for the same amount of money
That's a good thing.

Capitalism sucks the biggest cock in the world.

Anyone surprised? Full time is considered 30 hours or more under Obamacare, now most work 25 hours.

>city forces businesses to pay higher minimum wage
>businesses cut work hours to compensate
>workers basically making the same amount they were before
Anyone with a basic understanding of economics could have and did tell you this would happen.

because rich people have the resources to pick up and move their business elsewhere.

This. Work to your fingers to their bones for your government, let them control every industry.

Why does the average person not know what inflation means?

That's when you make sure their products are highly taxed on the USA and you revoke their citizenship

Read it, schmuck.
>"Now, a new study released Monday says the knock-on effect of that law has left low-wage workers with less money in their pockets because some employers cut working hours."
>working less and earning less thanks to higher minimum wage

>everyone has their hours cut to only 16 a week
>forced to work 3 different part time jobs
>Democrats call it "massive job growth" because of 2 new hires

This is how the aftermath of Obamacare worked out. Liberals are incapable of telling the truth.

Oh look, for the 10,000th time this week I'm right and the entire Left is wrong. I really wish there was a service where I could bet on how fucking wrong the Left is going to be every year.

40 is an average work week. With overtime some people work around 60 hours.

Theyre making less you idiot, read the article

The worst part is that laws like this get voted for by lazy assholes who are a complete waste of air during work hours. The honest worker gets fucked bareback in his ass by both the state and his colleagues. A red rage is coming. But this time it won't be violent revolution. It'll be a coordinated effort to eliminate leechdom.

yeah there are actually formulas for governing that involve programming people to accept the lowest level of subsistence possible without rebelling. You keep taking and taking until you get too much pushback, then you readjust and start taking again. It's a balancing act, it's up to the population to stay vigilant so they don't end up living in stacked cubicles and breathing air that kills them. If the society doesn't stay vigilant, then the taking won't stop until they have no organs left to sell.

Once a person understands this everything seems futile, they may go insane, drop out of society, or play the game and try to profit off of it. Either way it's just a depressing reality.

Anyone with common sense saw this coming.

>WashingtonPost is a well know Alt-Right propaganda machine

40 hours is standard here, get your shit together panama.

At the end of the day you still end up with more money for less work.
You have to be a complete idiot to not to get it.
More free time = more time to improve yourself and live

Theoretically, but your commute time between those jobs isn't going to be 0. So you may or may not come out ahead on time to yourself.

b-but it will create more jobs!

So? Just make it illegal for emoyers to cut hours, simple. Then make it illegal for businesses to close down

>reaping the benefits of your future labour in advance
Doesn't work that way.

How many of those hours do you just waste sitting around and complaining?

>Government isn't bumbling, it's evil and dangerous.

There was a time when I bought into Halons Razor, but by watching both the press and the government in action, I agree with you. They know exactly what it's doing, and they do it on purpose.

It does.
That what stupid immigrants are for. They don't even see how much we exploit them, lol.

I did not see that coming whatsoever...

Only if you are defining work and hours at work to be equal.
And I suppose I'm some industries they are. Security guards and some service jobs for example. In most you are going to end up doing the same amout of work in less time and getting less total pay for that work.

Rekt

Hahahaha

>Demand an increase in minimum wage
>Employer cuts hours and tells you to do the same amount of work in less time or you get fired

GENIUS
E
N
I
U
S

>WaPo
>alt right

I wish

That has to be a troll. If the left is truly this delusional I need to arm myself because they are terrifying.

Not easy to come by based mods on reddit.

They are the same morons who want universal basic income where everyone in the world gets money for doing nothing. Fucking pipe dreams.

>get $10/an hour for 8 hours
>or $13/hour for 4-5 hours

I'd choose the former desu

It's the scheduling nightmare it turns into, otherwise multiple jobs wouldn't be so bad

Marxist intellectuals= 0
uneducated fly-over state rednecks= 1

I'm so surprised

I never would have seen this coming

Oh now what do we do

Oh I know, let's force companies and businesses to set hours so they cannt Jew the common worker out of rightful work and pay!

How does that cut the costs of the business in any way? are they open fewer hours now to compensate for the decreased hours?

>Hire more people to stagger the hours

Instead of having three people working at the same time, have two. If they can't work harder to make up for it, fire them and find someone who can.

The last time it was blue before 92 was 1964

You can apply the same logic to a person working 8 hours.

Of course these idiots would think it's a good idea to pay people money simply for existing. What they don't seem able to grasp is the fact that this removes any incentive for people to work, so they won't work and eventually the money dries up. I'm willing to bet that if this was ever rolled out, a large percentage of that money would disappear into the pockets of drug dealers anyway.