>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=veritasvisuals
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
youtube.com/watch?v=4xWJP-LSnf4
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-chris-collins-may-have-lost-millions-after-stock-crashed-tuesday/article/2627231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh dog emperor

>Autistic Acosta

what is trump going to do about this?

Sean isnt coming out till next thread.

(reposting here because it was at the end of the last thread and I want to see this conversation take place and gauge more opinions)

Network then. Fuck the current paradigm.

Make communities online, spread it to IRL, be honest with your differences (doesn't mean go full 1488 if that's your flavour, you can be honest and tactful), find where there are a bunch in a single state, nut out policies, find the best in public relations and speaking and put them at the front, crowdfund while being honest, let us use our social media and memetics, and get some genuine traction.

All that would be needed is one not-so-small position in some place, to act as a catalyst. It's all about believing you have a chance. One small success creates two slightly larger.

Honesty and earnestly are the keys, I'm telling you. People can have trouble detecting if it's real, but they KNOW when it's not. The platforms people on here would run on are palatable for the larger public, once you find the right compromises and can sell the package deal with genuine honesty.

The next messiah won't run on a absolutist hardline policy header, they will be the first to earnestly admit we all have different thoughts feelings values and goals... AND THAT'S OK. People WANT to see someone hold their own beliefs up high without holding anything back, while not naysaying others beliefs, and telling the world that they are willing to listen and compromise FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE OF THEIR NATION.

SOON

אימפיצ'מנט

I NEED MY SPICE

Do they even make pepper spray as spicy as this briefing is going to be?

Ok Sean we have a new thread, you can start now

you like the confederates? they are incredibly to blame for the niggers we have in the united states

That picture would have a point if Sean DIDNT SOUND SO FUCKING SCARED ALL THE TIME

fuck off McCain

TAYTAY HAS EMERGED FROM HIDING
SHE HAS BROUGHT BACK THE CURLS

>Trump cares about the peopl-

she looks better with curly hair

Looks stupid as fuck up top but those side curls are adorable.

if i pulled that off would she die?

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=veritasvisuals

Go fucking neck yourself shitskin. Do you know what thread you're in?

My pimp hand is STRONG...

so we've found out who's been spreading that "kekitsani" shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

>tfw no hot gf with ugly hair gf

We should stop his stupid shilling. Trump, gaddafi and assad are all 3 on the good guy team. Anything other than that is propaganda

That's an excellent advice. Hopefully the youngest among us maggots will take it to heart and start getting involved in the local administration: HOA, councilman election, garbage man chief election and move up from there. Even making a social media page to a worthy candidate can increase his exposure.

>It's a Rick Perry episode

Looks like shit.

Let me guess, she got dumped again and took the time off to write a new song

Where is Sean?

Spicer is honestly fucking terrible at his job. He has never IMPROVED perception or reputation of a single Trump policy. The Press Secretary is supposed to sell the policies and make them seem like a good thing. He is a terrible persuader.

Why does Sup Forums idolize her so much? She's a hipster slut who has fucked half of Hollywood and has STDs.

Europeans are faggots. Who cares what they think. I want us to bomb the shit out of the Middle East and watch Europe die of altruism. Fuck them.

He's setting up the Veritas video to play to Acosta

chances are good that girl in wheelchair is a paid actor

>>>/sg/
Assad is dead within the year. Are you gonna cry about it?

Cute

I still prefer Abbot. He is actually getting shit done and makes libs even angrier than Perry did.

He gets paid to post these, he's an on demand memer.

Here is the real culprit

Saddam was baited
Qaddafi didn't deserve it
Assad...well he may be the lesser evil but holy shit does he fuck up a lot. Its like he WANTS to be killed.
>but everything over the last 7 years has been a falseflag! The war started for no reason! RT said so!

Hes not that bad

They catch him a lot on back tracking

>messy bangs

>implying it wasn't John Wilkes Booth

Lincoln would've deport the nig nogs if it wasn't for Booth's autism.

It's time to get some rest cause there is no happenings it's a snoozement due to our low energy.

Whites lost everything after 1945.

This is what you get if you support satanic Jews

THANK YEW TNN FOR TURNING THE CAMERAS BACK ON!!!

Desu it doesnt matter who's behind that podium, media hates everything anyways. Might as well be a dick in the process so you dont go completely insane.

muh based Putina

It would be extremely painful

Yes. It just means more mudslimes to Europe. Repeat of Gaddafi guaranteed.

i say 100% but only like a 75% chance that she doesnt need the wheelchair and they just put her in one to make it look worse
25% she is an actor in a wheelchair

>go to respond with that mayo-eating fatass
>forget that guy's username
>google "fat youtuber"
>boogie2988 is the first result

Your life is negativity

It's why you are disliked...Go back to your dead neutered pathetic board lefty/pol/

>I will never have an aryan taytay clone gf.

Is Trump gonna take out Assad? Will he bring about greater Israel? Is he working for the jews or playing 4D chess with them? Why even smart informed people like Seymour Hersh can't are buying the different face same policies black pill?

Shalom fellow shabbos goyim!

Sounds like there are normies on this shit post time to start the best shit posts ever!

based assadpede gonna btfo drumpf in warsaw

Trump's communications team is doing a poor in general desu

kek

That is extremely misleading because it average the whole country while you could draw an horizontal line some hundred miles north of the Mexican border and a vertical line some hundred miles east of the pacific and corner 90% of those minorities while making the rest of the country up to 85% white.

>This is TRS's new tactic
SAD!

how new are you?

So the healthcare bill is delayed? When is Congress back? Why don't these parasites work more? They go on vacation for months every other month!

2 MINUTE WARNING
>2 MINUTE WARNING
2 MINUTE WARNING
>2 MINUTE WARNING
2 MINUTE WARNING
>2 MINUTE WARNING
2 MINUTE WARNING
>2 MINUTE WARNING

They have to be real careful about this health care bill. It can make or break 2018.

IMO get his tax bill done first

WHIET HOUSE LIVE

CAMERAS ARE LIVE

2 min warning

They're not to blame. Slave trade wasnt even going on when they became a thing. They were just using the blacks already here.
also i just used the flag because im southern.

WHITE HOUSE STREAM IS NOW

LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE
>LIVE

LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE
>LIVE

I really don't understand why they keep saying this. Anybody that's gonna die is living off other people's money

>poor job*

I agree with you. Everything else is divide and conquer. You're not a neo-con for supporting trump, Assad is not America's enemy, etc.

Defend this.

NOW.

2 minute warning, motherfuckers

Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) may have lost millions after stock crashed Tuesday
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-chris-collins-may-have-lost-millions-after-stock-crashed-tuesday/article/2627231

Never invest more than you can lose. Never. And always diversify your portfolio.

THE CAMERAS SEAN

WE LIVE

and SCREENS are set up.

Will Spicey play the Veritas video?

Yeah, but our democracy will fail because of it. All they are going to do is vote to take our money and we're going to say no

Briefing finally starting. Get ready for CNN to bitch and complain while pretending they aren't fake news.

TIME TO GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE

what's with this static?

THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING

Yeah honestly this election cycle has made me gradually begin to hate them, I hope they all get raped by the rapefugees.

SPICE EM UP SEAN

DON'T WATCH SPICER JUST GET SOME REST!

Lying is hard work.

To add to this, I genuinely think there is an unrealised political force. Soccer mums. I am being 100% serious. Being a parent in ok-but-not-great times breeds a conservative outlook. But social stigma plays a part. I think people would be amazed at the number of middle aged or slightly younger women with a kid or two, that they sacrificed a job for, who would be open about being more conservative if they felt it was OK.

You think most of them LIKE OR APPROVE of the extremity the trans (I am actually pretty pro-trans, but only the GENUINE trans, while at the same time thinking the whole thing has been taken so far out of proportion it makes everest look like an anthill) and PC epidemic has gone? The shit doesn't match their childhood, and their kids are asking them retarded questions that they are scared to honestly answer because it would be badthink.

They are the type of people that LIKE positivity! A little bit of laid backness and flair that says what they think. A charming womaniser who is respectful.

You make headway in that demographic, with honesty and energy, focusing on the future of their kids and dhsit will swing fast.

SPICE 'EM UP SEAN

SPICE EM UP SEAN

DO NOT TURN THE CAMERAS OFF AGAIN SEAN
LEAVE THEM ON OR FACE THE WRATH OF CNN

Middle east
>Libya
Uh

@jonathanvswan
Follow
More
Source close to the White House tells me today's press briefing will be "must see TV." No more info than that but assume level 10 trolling.

Wouldn't it be cool if Trump peaked his head out of the curtains during the Spicey conference...

And then came to the podium....

Do you think this will break 3 million on the scoville scale?