Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/01/08/politics/obama-vetoes-obamacare-repeal-bill/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
archive.is/c4iEr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he gets Ryan earlier in the year
>Now McConnell is on the chopping block
How masterful is 5D Chess Trump?

Good, the bill was shit and has been shit from day one. Hopefully it never gets passed unless its a full repeal.

> Trump can't even repeal obamacare.

This. I'm sick of lazy leftist faggots propping up widows and orphans to justify their gibs. GET JOBS. This garbage needs to be repealed.

>wasting the first 6 months of GOP control on a shit bill that could never get passed was a genius move
>forcing more important legislative agenda like tax cuts and reform further behind schedule is a great thing
You guys are embarrassing sometimes.

Trump betrayed us long ago.

American people have so unhealthy habits, no wonder healthcare is so expensive

The bill is bullshit anyway. We need full repeal and to cut medicare, medicaid, social security and EBT to 0.

but muh 57d underwater mongolian polo!

>recucklicans still can't repeal obamacare, with total government control and as their only sacred mantra they repeated for 8 years and won their majorities on
It's like the want a massive JUSTing come 2018, not only have Trump pissing off the dems and indies but betraying your base on the defining issue they've been babbling about for years

Impossible to replace obamacare now. It's in law, and ther's too many people that depend on it.

The only thing logically Trump can do is make the US government enter the insurance business itself being a competitor to All-State, AIG, Blue Cross etc.

Offer the most minimum of health care at lets say 800/year. Then tell everyone this is the most minimum of health insurance. And if you want better insurance, you can buy one from Allstate or something.

>Impossible to replace obamacare now.
Then why did he promise to repeal and replace it?
That's his words. Repeal it. Replace it.

Are you telling me he... lied?

yep all trump does is lie. republicans lied for 8 years. they had no plan

Please don't shit up this thread.

He was pro single payer way back in the past, id like to think he is aware of the actual problem (health care cost) and is working to figureout a way to fix it. But thats just what id like to think, not what i actually think.

I started this thread.

Trump(doesn't)care is bad for America

Call your Congressman

Hiw is this bait? They lack the support to even take it to the senate. Portman, Heller, Collins and Murkowski wont vote for cuts to medicaid and Cruz, Paul and Lee want a full repeal. The GOP is in a tough spot

Never going to happen. Obamacare is now popular ad more people get medicaid. Sorry faggit, if you want a libertarian paradise you are free to go live in the woods

This fucking faggot Ryan should put this exact same bill on Trump's desk. cnn.com/2016/01/08/politics/obama-vetoes-obamacare-repeal-bill/index.html

At least, listen to the quads

Wew laddy

Why? It wont pass. The GOP sat on their ass for years and sent repeal bills up that were vetoed but when they got power they knew full well cuts to medicaid would destroy them. Thats why it stopped being repeal and became repeal and replace
1/5 of the nation is now on medicaid and its mainly rural whites that support the GOP. Single payer is inevitable as evidenced by the fact the republicans are unwilling to toss people off of medicaid

The law doesn't make sense from a simple economics standpoint. If you can't be denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition what's the point of paying for insurance every month instead of just waiting until you need it to go get it? The law is fundamentally killing insurance providers to the point that they're getting out of the business of selling health insurance. I'm sure you want this socialized medicine crap and to take it away from the free market, but that's going to make the quality of care decrease and will actually cause millions of people to die under your plan. At least under a free market its survival of the fittest and evolution at work.

>ryan
He is an inept, corrupt, stupid fucking cunt. Him along with McCain, McConnel etc are fucking shit.

>Hopefully it never gets passed unless its a full repeal.

Finally, a true conservative on Sup Forums.

>The law is fundamentally killing insurance providers to the point that they're getting out of the business of selling health insurance

Ryan's pretty hot though. I'd take his load anyday.

I thought u retards claimed I don't start threads?

Socialized medicine works everywhere else. Qe are just going to have to implement price controls, caps on doctor pay etc.
There is no free market solution and frankly people dont want one because no one trusts capitalism anymore.
And your idea about survival of the fittest and evolution is not only laughably stupid it is also politically infeasible. People arent going to ait back and watch people die and if you seriously proposed that you would be ran out of office
Single payer is the future as evidenced by the fact the GOP isnt able to cut medicaid. Libertarianism is a doctrine of the past.

It's 6000000D chess now goy.

FAKE NEWS

Meant to aed that denying coverage for preexisting conditions is a nonstarter. That idea has a 17% approval rating so no politician will support it
Obama knew he coildnt get single payer so he moved people towards it gradually and not "free market ideas" have no support.

>At least under a free market its survival of the fittest and evolution at work.
born in the purple is fit

this is an easy tell of how young posters are. healthcare has been imploding for the past 20 years. the problem is obesity, lack of insurance, price fixing, etc.

Why is taking the time to pass a worthwhile bill seen as a bad thing?

>he thinks there are jobs in the new economy

Stop trying to cover up, cucked news network shill

This here, price controls and UHC are now the only way out of this
Unironically Good Job Obama.

Libertarianism was never a doctrine. It was always a fantasy for greedy rich people who felt they didn't owe anything back, and man-children who thought they'd get rich being pool boys for greedy rich people.

People have seen the Free Market's vision of healthcare, and they know they simply can't afford it.

>cut medicare, medicaid, social security and EBT to 0
>kills all the olds, fewer people than ever voting GOP

Sup Forums never was conservative

Naw this is real life ya idiot.

This. The Dems can just sit and watch the GOP twist itself into knots trying to cater to Big Insurance while simultaneously not fucking their constituents who need affordable healthcare.

Then everyone can come to the Grownup Table and install UHC.

The customer has zero bargaining power in healthcare. It doesn't belong on the market, period.

FUCK MITCH MCONNEL HES A DICKSUCKING QUEER FUCK YOU NOBODY AGREES WIT YOU FAGGOT YOU ACT LIKE A FAGGOT

Do you have any idea what the costs are to R&D a new drug, get it through FDA approval and finally manufacture it and bring it to market?

They've had 7 years and still can't figure out something their own party will vote for, even though every single one of them said it was their number 1 priority for those 7 years. (Almost 8 years now)

>what's the point of paying for insurance every month instead of just waiting until you need it to go get it?

The healthy subsidize the sick, this is the way our current system works. Health costs are based not on what people are willing to pay, but on what insurance companies are willing to pay, because almost everyone has insurance through their employer.

This has caused health care costs to increase, to meet what insurance companies are willing to pay.

Now at this point you might ask "surely insurance companies want things to be as cheap as possible so they can profit". This is wrong, insurance companies want things to be as cheap for them as possible up to the point that its still expensive for a single individual to pay for their own emergency care. This way people are manipulated into wanting insurance, and in the end everyone being insured and paying these higher prices, the insurance company makes more than they would if insurance was less common.

So it is essentially a collusion between insurance companies and health care companies. A mutually beneficial relationship which may or may not have been intentionally conspired, but which is certainly a comfortable position for them, so why change?

The only way change will be enacted is if some external force acts. This can either come from massive consumer uprising, which is not going to happen because this is peoples health, and in many cases their literal survival, we are talking about, or government intervention on the peoples behalf, which has worked elsewhere.

Delaying it doesn't cancel it retard.

>CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

that's just good politics.

after the long break and everyone's back to picking up shit there will be less flack about reducing entitlements.

has (((pol))) always been a GOP establishment shill and billionaire globalist supercuck board?

that's all i see on here

>billionaire globalist supercuck
Hmmmmmm....

Mitch McConnell is why we need term limits

>At least under a free market its survival of the fittest and evolution at work
>DUDE SOCIAL DARWINISM LMAO
Somebody should kill you.

No that would be Mccain

Really made me think.

Obamaleaf is oddly slow w/ the shitposting today. Makes a shitpost thread and it's taken this long to start posting pictures unrelated to the OP.

Also,
>only one party are globalists
Fuck both the Dems and the Repubs equally

No one is trying to cover costs, pay scientists and make a tidy profit.

They are trying to create AMAZING GAINS to jump up their share prices and create billionaires.

Lots of useful, life-saving drugs with a minimal return are being abandoned, so we can develop "treatments" that don't fix a damn thing but cost $150,000 a year to implement.

maybe i'm in other threads

Have you noticed a trend how he starts shitposting en masse only after something bad for the left happens.

Last time he was that butthurt was after the Paris accord withdrawing.

But you put the effort into the OP, you gotta make sure your own thread is taken care of.

Yup let each of these turd's sink till we get a decent clean repeal.

Fuck them for trying to keep obama care

It's almost like the percentage saved will be greater for rich people

oh

it's taken care of

it's getting bumped is it not

>wtf i love goldman sachs now

You have started putting everyone in a bracket again. I never said that.

It's almost like Trump's tax cuts overwhelmingly benefit the wealthy. It's almost like trickle down is a scam. It's almost like you're cucks.

Indeed. If liberals understood the Constitution, they'd be pushing for full repeal themselves at the fed level while screaming at their state leaders to craft their own.

>GET JOBS.
You mean all the ones that have been lifting roots and escaping since Ryan axed the federal funds bribing them to stay?

Stay cucked free-marketers.

all right wing retards look the same to me

>when you hate so much the 1% you become one of them

THAT CARD?!?

>a shitty bill written by the healthcare insurance industry
>implying it can't get replaced by an even shittier one
Hmmmmm

How are you seeing people through the screen? Pretty sure I have my camera blocked perv.

>implying the US will ever actually get a good healthcare bill
Goy, I...

>If liberals understood the Constitution
There's nothing in Obamacare that's unconstitutional. The only thing that was(compulsion of states to except funds) got overturned within a year.

It's a shitty law that doesn't fix the main problem that the US considers Insurance to be medical care.

>fascist is a shill for the 1%

I support all healthcare bills that result in more dead burgers.

>commie flag
Don't you have a cringe afa protest to organise?

Autism speaks
Pic related

what card?

You're denying Mitch pulled the bill?

FFS, I am not right wing. How many times have I told you this

>what card?
This one.

lol we have technology that overcomes that

Fuck, and every good ameriburger has a microwave for their frozen TV dinners too.

archive.is/c4iEr

all part of the plan

This is just humiliating. Supposedly they could only get 35 vites which is hilarious

good it was a shitty ass bill that only benefited jews

they couldn't even do a procedural vote to move forward which is routine

Republicans are shit at govt. You can tell the only thing they're interested in is slashing taxes for the rich. They don't care about anything else.