Why don't Jews and Muslims eat pork?

Why don't Jews and Muslims eat pork?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_and_drink_prohibitions#Causes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because pigs eat their own shit which makes eating them absolutely vile

Because the Bible says they're unclean.

Because it's sacred to them.

Because uncivilized, superstitious, tribal savages.

Both groups also fuck and murder kids.

its becuse in there book a pig came into a religouse strong hold possesed by a "demon".

That would be cannibalism

Whoever had a controlling interest in writing or amending the holy books was losing money to sales of pork.

Same reason Indians don't eat cows

cannibalism taboo

The Annunaki used the same DNA to make humans from monkeys that they did to make pigs from boars, so it's a form of canibalism.

Kek

They got the concept of "eating your wife" confused.

If you have to ask a question only kindergarten kids ask than you are not old enough and should go to reddit instead.

Because hogs are a sacred animal to European peoples so they hate the animal for the people who love them.

burger """""education"""""

A non retarded answer, pigs are biological bombs, capable of being infected by diseases from birds, dogs, humans etc... they are an extreme cross species transmission vector allowing things like bird flu to pass to humans. Likewise their blood breeds absurd amounts of disease, and as such they need to be slaughtered by draining them of their blood.

Improper slaughter of pigs infects the meat and passes diseases to anyone who consumes them. Its much easier to tell the people to simply not eat it rather than educate retarded peasants on the nuances of food safety.

Because they are too stupid to realize that meat goes bad quickly in hot weather, so they get disease. In response, they ban pork.

God told the Jews not to eat pork, and the muslims steal everything from the Jews (and Christians).

Fuck off Mohammad. Muslim countries are lucky to have average IQ's over 70.

The superstition is believed to come from the fact that in the ancient semitic middle east, it would rot very quickly and could harbour many nasty diseases making the people who ate it very ill.

This is amusing, because the fucking retards couldn't even conceive of proper storage or curing techniques to avoid this despite the Ancient Egyptians doing it thousands of years before in climates just as hot and dry

Do Muslims not eat any fresh water fish? What about crustations and mussels?

NT is fine with eating pork.

Matthew 15:11

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man: but what cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

this is the right answer
religion is actually an evolutionary phenomenon

>and as such they need to be slaughtered by draining them of their blood.

You do realize you're eating blood when you eat a cut of pork right?

Because they were too stupid to cook them properly and got sick. So instead of learning and experimenting, they got lazy and just said god did it.

guys i'm drunk and a girl broke my heart please help

convert to islam

>worm in the brain

pork is the dangerous meat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_and_drink_prohibitions#Causes

still whiter by percentage than america you blind, fat spic

No they aren't and you don't eat garbage dump retard.

read ^

Bacon is literally the best tasting food in the world.

I've been wondering this myself. It's weird how kikes don't eat pork but will eat baby foreskins.

Because it is cannibalism.

This doesn't say anything.

>Ancient Egyptians doing it thousands of years before in climates just as hot and dry
I guess Muslims are even dumber than niggers?

Pigs, in general, are filthy disgusting animals who can not sweat, thus all the toxins they consume and produce reside within them. Factory farm pork is practically a death sentence. I stopped eating pork as well.

>Egyptians
>Black

Muslims basicly copy everything what jews do and hate them at the same time.

Anyway, jews dont eat pork because it is Tameh(impure spiritually) it goes back to babylon where some people decided to build tower to 1st meet G-d, 2nd to put idols and worship them, 3rd someone of them wanted to rape him.

Back in the days people believed G-d lives in the sky, lol atheist still believe it since why they believe in the harp and clouds heaven, retards lol.

Is everyone in this thread fucking retarded?

OT isn't.

>ancient Egyptians were black

I was under the impression that it was because pigs were an "unclean" animal that would probably make too many people sick if everyone ate em a couple thousand years ago & these guidelines were written for sake public health rather than lol sins.

Kind of like how the "proper" jewish & muslim ways of slaughtering animals seem okay when you're dealing with half a dozen animals, but just becomes a horrorfest if your processing over a hundred, and they clearly weren't written with that in mind.

wow that makes sense

Only answer ITT that makes any sense.

no they don't, they roll in mud. piggy and human meat is same flavour. that could be why

almost correct.
part 2
so G-d decided those what wanted to worship idols and and rape him to turn into monkeys and pigs, thats why we have almost the same dna like they do.

those who wanted to live with G-d....are the jews-

Wild hogs are much better. I'm in Texas so they're everywhere.

Pigs are clean actually. They also have no toxins thats a myth

Probably just you.

Parasites back in the day.

/thread

This

Why muslims and jews are pedophiles?

No fap + SS + GOMAD

the torah/old testament and the koran say you can't eat anything on "cloven hoof"
basically:
>magic books says "no"

Cook it retard

>no fap
Enjoy your prostate cancer idiot

I don't eat pork either. Pigs are basically the same as dogs and it doesn't sit right with me.

Its the only thing the kikes have right.

I don't care about kikes and niggers.

Pigs have white flesh, they are extremely smart and loyal. Eating them should be as offensive as eating a dog.

Pigs are great companions.

PORKED

I bust nuts in pussies you little wanker cuck

People back then didn't know much about proper food handling, and pigs especially fucked you up if you didn't cook or prepare them properly. So they made up some bullshit about God not allowing them to eat it and here we are.

If it's random girls and not your wife then you're a degenerate and should kys

They do not eat their shit and pigs are clean

spending 3000$ a year on milk will not solve your problems.

Underrated

This is one things i agree with the kikes and muslimes on. Pigs are fucking disgusting and mostly unhealthy fat and shit. Pork is shit tier meat.

Pigs are a host for a parasitic tapeworm that can be transferred to humans when they eat undercooked meat. It made sense to avoid it thousands of years ago

its almost like people didnt watch the dudesons

rip britney

Short: goddidit
Long: pork is most easily spoiled of all red meats and least thermally pwned whilst preparing. combined with sanitary conditions sand people come from... someone figured it out and said god doesn't allow it because it's easier than persuading low IQ people in other ways.

Its filthy

It's only your mom and sister

Because they don't practice cannibalism.

You wouldn't eat a Monkey.

Why should they eat their Ancestors?

Gaining 50lbs of muscle might

Thus said the Lord

Unlike Mudslimes, they don't.

Only rhe rabbies

Hindus also don't eat that shit eating animal. They are unhygenic even if they are raised properly. Their blood is polluted with toxins no matter how much you draw them out before you cook them.

The heavenly Swine physically resembles their sacred Semite prophets… hence it would be sacrilegious to eat them!

Cows are holy to us.
Pigs are taboo in pisslam.

Fuck off swedecuk

Muslims don't condone cannibalism.

Alright this joke has been made multiple times in this thread and i didn't see it. Bash me all you want because I deserve it and more.

Too fulll from foreskins and mud cookies.

Are you retarded or just Muslim?

They are unclean animals. There are certain conditions for an animal to be considered clean, and pigs have only half of them

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S T R E E T
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

>we wuz
Kys

Exactly. Same with shellfish. Shellfish live in shallow waters, which is dirtier, and it was dangerous to eat them a long time ago.

Because cannibalism is wrong.

It's only cannibalism for Jews since God turned a lot of them into pigs. These are the pigs Satan will turn into demons.

OT is irrelevant in comparison to NT.

because they follow some 2000 year old that was used by middle eastern dictators to get their population in line?

in other words, this

>Gypsy thinks pigs are unclean
Gypsies are unclean

It's a meme
most of the people I know live pork desu