Seeing as how the only way to truly establish a white ethnostate, in America for example...

Seeing as how the only way to truly establish a white ethnostate, in America for example, is to exterminate all nonwhites, would it not be justified once nonwhites start killing open white nationalists?

Could the reason why there aren't any open extremists is because they are afraid of being lynched?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/heeYGzOwrII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are a lot of open extremist. Mostly niggers and arabs but its all good man and they not gon do nuffin

Kys

>you might live to see the day Sup Forumsacks are murdered on camera

Wishful thinking. Sup Forums and the majority of the alt right are a bunch of faceless cowards.

Bring it.

Jesus bubba what did you do to that norinco??

youtu.be/heeYGzOwrII
I will be waiting.

Waiting for what? The next 600,000 nonwhite children that will be born in the next 200 days in this country?

guess my race

Pacific islander

no I'm not asian

Im getting a tatoo on my forehead that tells you where to squeeze. Im taking out as many commies as i can on my way out.

another hint

>Seeing as how the only way to truly establish a white ethnostate, in America for example, is to exterminate all nonwhites

1. ethnostates are retarded
2. we should selectively breed our offspring into super humans, then use the sperm to hybridize everyone else.

Light hispanic or arab

You have small feet and fat legs.

You guessed right on the first one. light hispanic, is it that noticeable?

im a size 9.5 for shoes. I know, I need to do more cardio bro

your fat femine hands, and unkempt fingernails gave it away.

>Super humans
>Non-whites
Well have some asians, but probably nobody else

You're not gonna fix your legs its probably herriditary, no big deal though. Better base for holding a 50. cal auto. I like you based hispanics

isnt keeping them kept a sign of metrosexuality? I dont like cutting my nails because I dont like how they feel when I cut them.

Publish your identity then... I'm waiting big man

they used to be bulkier. I used to be a fitness nut but life happens and stuff.

>American
>calling people none white

hahahahahaha

yeah, of course, except when you breed races you just get mentally ill, lacking in intelligence mutt breeds.
top kek

Look at Uganda, they expelled all their poo-in-loos without genocide.