>these are the people you discuss literature with

KYS COMMIE

Add Jaosn Unruhe.

Thought I was on /lit/ desu

Where is David Duke?

>only because it's edgy it must mean it's correct

leafposting, never change

LMAO

Styx and Sargon same tier? Are you actually retarded?

Flaherty is not a WN, thinks blacks can be fixed.

I literally couldn't give a shit about youtuber's opinions on politics
I only use YouTube for vintage computers, MRE tests, and some other crap

>lets break everyone up

kys

The enemy needs controlled opposition: JIDF pls go.

Brother Nathaniel does nothing but call out Jews

Breaking up the movement is what the RebelMedia types are actually trying to do. They refuse to allow people like Spencer speak despite preaching for "Free Speech" because he is "antismetic"
These people are derailing the movement and must be called out.

Fuck off.

Guys remember. The OP is a shill who is doing his best to tear apart anyone right wing that shifts opinions. Think about all the threads popping up lately shitting on Lauren Southern and other "e celebs".

It's shariablue trying their best to tear them apart. They must be kind of worried to do this every day over and over. Stop falling for this shit. You know what goes in the subject field.

and Laci Green
"Hey I never before considered that straight men could have issues"
Isn't really that red pilled of a position.

>Tfw no David Duke
Kys

Also remove that norwegian kike Varg from the based tier

He's nowhere near the intellectual Spencer is, or should be looked up to.

He's a fucking bum meme that divides Europeans. He could never hold a position of power. Spencer is a millionaire who holds speeches on campus and polarizes America. He's the next fuhrer. Add Enoch to that list instead.

Nice try shill, it is well known that JIDF are funding alt-light to push for hatred in the wrong direction and to stop talking about global finances

youtu.be/QYR8OXVCX2w

Sargon is a pussy, he gives me white knight vibes. Especially after watching the last episode of JRE. Laci Green, do people actually take her seriously tho?

Not even gonna go on how all this shit is a matter of opinion but I know for sure you never watched a Nathaniel video

>I literally couldn't give a shit about youtuber's opinions on politics
you would have to be pretty simple minded to do so. i get it some people can't make up their own opinions and need someone to tell them what to say, and want to feel like part of a group or team. it happens on both sides also. brainwashed Demtards and Repubtards.
What i do respect about these people, not the losers watching the ones making the money, is that the found an easy way to milk losers of their money. i'll at least give them that.

Good list OP, keep reposting it. Newfags, listen to this man. Rebel media is heavily, HEAVILY funded by Israel.

>having Richard Fuckboi anywhere above the "praise kek" section

I don't really care for e-celebs and would rather discuss stuff on Sup Forums than watch it (except for Murdoch Murdoch). But this list was absolute shit.

I lost a lot of respect for the entire alt-right and alt-light after (((posobiec))) and (((loomer))) acted like degenerates at the ceasar play.

The left did, until she basically dared go "wow straight men don't just have the world given to them, maybe I should talk to people outside my echo chamber"

Colin Flaherty is severely underappreciated. I sent my mom a copy of Don't Make the Black Kids Angry lol

Spencer can be our new Milo.

Just another opportunist like Lauren Southern then.

people have to eat you know
you can not blame them
it's easy money

I like watching colin flaherty

varg seems like an entertaining fellow also

You sound too coherent to be a nigger so I'm assuming you're a kike

Go get your own movement

He's a larping faggot with a shitty haircut and was BTFO by antifa but ran away to fix his hair. I'm tired of all of these "alt-right" leaders who are /r_the_Donald tier in their political beliefs.

Right dude! Don't you love the based communists!

what do you think these people would be doing if it wasn't for that?
working at Mcdonalds is what.

Don't get me wrong, he's not what he should be, but he's not /r_the_Donald tier. For now, he's a useful ally against the alt-lite.

>Milliondollarextreme

I think more Sup Forumsacks should give them a shot. Easily the best alternative-comedy I've seen in my life and comedy from a right-wing tinge is in itself extremely novel these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

And then everyone on both sides made fun of them for being gerbils and being against free speech?

>Brother Nathaniel doesn't name the jew
Have you watched his videos?

Lmao why is reviewbrah on there?

Ya huh whatever you say leaf. Fuck off.

Stop replying to this without the right spice guys. It's a shill trying to tear popular conservatives down. Like or hate them, they succeed in bringing attention to things that need it. Seriously think about it for a minute, with all the liberals out there these people could post about and tear up, why do they pick on conservatives? It's because they're fucking shills. They're doing their best to divide and tear us down while laughing in their shitty Discord channels.

Ryan Dawson is god tier above all these mortals

>Varg
>thinks green eyes are for niggers, autism is a gift
>D&C shill
>TRUTH

we're not conservatives kike

hahahah xD he would be poor xD those alt right faggots are toothless racist rednecks XD based black man at our rallies, i see no color xD spencer is controlled opposition to give a bad name to REAL american conservatives xD

Fucking reviewbrah

Who are all in cashing tier ? I only know roaming millenial and Lauren Southern

No you're Canadian or poo in the loo which is why you hide your flag. Shill.

Mage
Rage
Page
Cage
Wage

wait a minute. wasn't food review guy killed while reviewing a Philly Cheese Steak by that guy Bernie supporter sniper guy?

Weak attempt at a scipt flip. Here's your 00.09 for the day

>le adhom
You're talmudic mind tricks don't work on me kikeboi.

I'd recommend Colin Flaherty - he's always posting vids on black mob violence, etc. He's an actual journalist and isn't a racist - just a guy who is fed up with the pass that media and the legal system is giving to acts of black violence.. and is obviously cashing in on it in the process by writing books and making youtubes

ty dude.

but who are all those girls ?
i just know only 2 of them.

(maybe coz i'm french and i don't follow that much the alt right sphere in us)

I can't stand that stubby ass bitch. Those glasses are my current pet peeve. Too may girls are wearing that, but it's a convenient GTFO signal.

Man those nipples look like toilet plungers

I don't know - I don't watch political youtubers

American Renaissance isnt bad and I've never seen Black Pigeon defending Israel or anything . I like Reviewbrah but he is purity spiraling into insanity

Remove Richard spencer from god tier

Why there are not PJW and Tommy Robinson in good goyim tier by the way ?

swap richard spencer and styx you fucking retard

wtf, why isn't Brother Nathaniel in there??

why does alex jones bash muslims so much? You'd think they were the powerful elite with how much he talks about saudis being in control of everything and how muslims want to jihad europe even though they don't have the manpower to do it...

ReportoftheWeek is the only one worth watching on that entire list.

>the guy who talks to his laptop in his mom's bedroom is a better figure than the guy who's actively spreading the new right movement and changing things
kys

try better

Looks about right to me.

add blaire white into the roasties section

Trust noone on youtube.

golden one?

youtube.com/watch?v=FYn1M1kvjNo

Can somene give me a quick rundown on reportoftheweek?

I just clicked a random video and hes reviewing a burger. Is that all he does?

Also, heres my suggestions:

Dollar vigilante
SGTReport
Mike Maloney
Silver truth never told
AMTV
Lift the veil

Those Jewtube kikes shoahed Joseph Retrostein , the motherfuckers.

His video music video "Behemoth" was a masterpiece , good thing i saved it.

Fuck off leftist.

nah the orthodox ex jew hates kikes

Brother Nathanael is pretty Anti Jew for a Kike.

JUDAISM IS A RELIGION OF DEATH
>JUDAISM IS A RELIGION OF DEATH

Does anyone actually like Murdock Murdock? That's some of the most autistic shit I've ever seen.

>Does anyone actually like Murdock Murdock? That's some of the most autistic shit I've ever seen.

I do kys

youre kidding me, his stuff is gone?

I honestly don't believe you. You're a LARPer and memer.

Yes. This is his new channel youtube.com/channel/UCfyRBRMX1cK2HaBxpwEYpOw

No Ramzpaul
whatever dude

MM kinda sucks desu senpai. The hole dosen't help either.

*Official high school YouTube list

Maybe he'll upload all of his old stuff again , i dunno.

I really hope so, I should of downloaded his stuff while I had the chance

Where is The Young Turks?

then you have schiz, I use Murdoch Murdoch as ice breakers when having guests over. comedy helps people open up to the red pill

Man , can you upload videos to Sup Forums? i have a few videos saved.

Anyway , if you dig long enough i'm sure you can find them somewhere and download them.

get gud taste

Over there in the corner denying the Armenian holocaust.

besides linking it nah, webm don'u have sound here,

that's a pretty drastic ice breaker but this is true

MM sucks bro.

U ged gud teast youtu.be/goYSvbyDOJE

>millenial queer
Are you fucking serious?

Yeah , that sucks. I'm sure you'll find them , maybe someone will upload them to youtube again.

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
This is running on empty
FOOD REVIEW