Pill thread

Between the red pill, the iron pill, and all other forms of pills can I get a summary of what you think makes the most sense and what you think isn't as important. Trying to basically compile a list or what I like and don't like for my own pill. Reading lists appreciated.

Background on myself
>24
>married three years
>own home
>four years military service
>libertarian leaning
>Christian leaning

Trying to figure out where to go from here to build a better life.

The carbon pill and silicon pill are basically the same so I would say get rid of carbon

Yeah pretty much the same.

Please ban all amerifags on Sup Forums

Then who would post here when all your foreign ISPs ban /pol in your faggot ass countries

Honestly I'd appreciate a nice summary of the varg pill too, although I'm not super interested in following imaginary Norse gods.

There are only two pills, the red pill and the blue pill.

The coolest one is the steel pill by far.

There's just a huge amount of information and theories and ideas on how to live life on /pol and I'd like to create a hybrid of a few of them and take what I like from each

Who /green pill/ here?

I'm definitely leaning towards a steel/varg/iron pill mix right now user

founded

R A R E

Is it even possible to become black pilled?

It's too true.

The only black pilled people are the bogdanoffs

I thought black pill meant you gave up all hope.

Yeah I was under the impression that it was killing yourself

>the true version.
>juggalo pilled.

It's a family, bro hatchets for lyfe

Literally might be my favorite picture I ever found on this site, stuff like this is half the reason I post here. Iron pill is my favorite, it seems the most 4chanesque of them

No, faggot. You're making it needlessly convoluted. There's the red pill and the blue pill that's it. The more you take, the more dark truths about humanity you uncover.

The iron pill and the steel pill both have their advantages. I agree with both. I love this shit.

The red pill is the first plunge. From there continuing to redpill yourself turns you nat soc, there's also alternative pills that bring you to other mindsets. Either way your basically resigning yourself to the fact society is fucked, but one ends up with you jacked with 10 kids and a Viking beard teaching them how to cut throats, and the other ends up at a natsoc meeting screaming about muh joos

Fuck

Hm actually I didn't notice but it seems to be a different one from the original one from a few years ago, unless I'm misremembering. Still excellent taste tho

I have to say this is some of the gayest shit i have ever seen

Thanks user. You too.

00/10 adaptation
>saved under tainted meta

Back to plebbit faggot.

This has gone too far.

It's a meme ya dip

yea I actually fight demons most weeks with my sword and sorceries

At this point I've pretty much unironically resorted to using /pol to start my own cult

>pol
>fit
pick one and only one.

Original btw

Mate this shit looks like something a 12 year old would think of. If anyone should go to reddit its the creater of this faggot ass shit and people who think its cool.

>obviously wasn't here when this originated a few years ago

You have to go back

Thanks, re-saved. I can never keep anything organized so I dunno where most of the old memetic pictures I saved are, would have to go digging through hard disks

lets be honest , it was p gay back then too

t. brownpill/greenpill

I have been here since Best Korea/PayPal DDOS's. Blow me.

To be fair, it seems a lot gayer than it did at the time when we were just having fun, but that's kind of the point I guess

Who where /blackpill/. Fighting demons with my huge ass sword every night is stressful.

Living your life by memes is pretty cringeworthy, but the whole ideas behind it are worth looking into. Was kinda hoping this would end up with a lot of reading suggestions

You're welcome
>I can never keep anything organized
That's why the chans have an army of archivers

On the esoteric side I would recommend Manly P Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages." Evola's political and esoteric texts are also good.

Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

Awesome, I'll look it up, thanks user

Yea man. Tbh I wouldn't have it any other way, it frees up investment in dexterity so I can do decent damage with one attribute and pump the rest into health and shit

>the shitty version
god damnit man
the brasspill is the only pill to be had

Honestly all about the brass pill, just want to move out into the woods and do hermit shit

Numbers...

I guess I have to sell the house now and build a cabin and stockpile weapons and ammo and live out the brass pill, strangely enough after 4 years in the marines it all makes sense now.

Only thing missing is the edge pill.
>psst, nothing personel, kid

Iron pill because iron is the original metal that made us great. We ripped it from the ground and molded it into great things. In this same way, the iron pill personification molds himself into the greatest possible thing he can be. We should all strive to be great, a great society is full of great men. A revival of white masculinity and holding ourselves to a higher standard is exactly what we need.

Steel pill is also a requirement. The balance between peace and war is fragile. Every able bodied white man must be a soldier, by being fit and familiar with the arms of his time (firearms). So when it comes down to a race war or any fight to survive or protect the people we love, we will be well prepared. Emphasise on preparation is another element that made our people great.

Red pill can't be taken seriously anymore. Everyone from fedoras to bitter virgins use the phrase.

They were invented by reddit faggots, and as always, they took the joke too far and it jumped the shark
If you believe anything other than the blue and red pill exists then you have to go back

Numbers again

Your blackpill is dead fucking wrong

Thank god. At least one good explanation of why you believe in them. Well put user.

I'm telling you. It must be the will of the gods. Brass pill it is

Brown Pill here. Prana is real, it's just been bastardized and misunderstood by those too primal to accept the advances of the modern world. Transcendence can only come through understanding, and is understanding is only concerned with the individual.

What the fuck am I doing here?

Are you seeing these fucking numbers I'm on fire.

Almost there Satan.

THAT'S NOT WHAT BLACK PILL IS REEEE

> Red pill can't be taken seriously anymore. Everyone from fedoras to bitter virgins use the phrase.

Now there's some next-level thinking

Fucking numbers for days

Praise the Lord user. I wish you well, may you grow to be the hero the US needs.
>saved under mark the words

Thanks user, didn't see that coming. WITNESS ME

where is eldritch pill bro?

charge your phone cunt

You're welcomed. Update included

Forgot pic
Probably how the chans will react whenever it gets posted, love the memes ;^)

Thanks again. Now I definitely know that I need to stick to the brass pill.

Slide thread. There are only the Red Pilled, the Blue Pilled and the Spawn of satan

I used to think the whole 'pill' analogy for various philosophies was dumb. Then I thought "A pill is some bullshit a doctor tells you to take, a company sells you, and the government makes sure it costs too much." So yeah, pill analogy's spot on.

wait two more years and have kids. for now focus on your career and save that money

Yeah, the wife and I are waiting about two years. Gonna finish a trade school and keep saving before having children.

Thanks for showing me the OP of zleEnfRq, now it is perfect. Should probably be saved under polmeta than mark the words. Well I save it under both.

The nsa already has been monitoring my convos for years I'm sure. Thanks for compiling it all.

Nothing to thank, just doing my work.
>NSA
But maybe the NSA is your friend, at least some of them. Na just kidding, they are pedophile bastards praising satan and sacrificing Koalas too a golden Goat. Fuck them

well I'm not too worried I guess, but yeah, fuck those guys.

I like this chart a lot. Very nicely summed up

Sir Reignald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses.