Would Poland take in Christian refugees?

Would Poland take in Christian refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
natemat.pl/154243,parafia-przyjela-uchodzcow-z-syrii-a-oni-w-nocy-uciekli-do-niemiec-dalismy-im-mieszkanie-i-oferte-pracy-to-niepojete
youtube.com/watch?v=IvBuubcoTPg&ab_channel=VladBurkRemix
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They do accept christian refugees. Poland simply does not want non-christians.

Good

They already do.

They're called Ukrainians

Private foundation took 50 families in
25% are still in Poland, rest left.

I want to accept some cutie-kova refugees....into my pants!

>those short dresses in a church

romanian degenerates

They are from Syria.

>Muh Christianity

Poland has already taken in 2 million refugees in the last couple years.

Ukrainian. Christians.

They've done their but for the world, have accepted more refugees than most European countries. Let the EU fuck themselves and burn at the hands of Libyans, Syrians and Sudanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
i dont know man

I killed for these short dresses in the church.

What is this degeneracy?

romanians

We wanted to. EU said: no nitpicking, take the worst ones... we mean the random ones. So they can fuck off.

The fuck did I just watch

A snippet of the wonderful balkan """culture"""

wtf

those chicks

I know right

Thank God those hohols aren't in the EU

Those in the video are gypsies and cheap bitches. They do not represent what true Romanians are.

Poland did take some Christian Arabs, gave them jobs and a place to stay. They all ran away to Germany without notifying any Polish official, employer or landlord

are you a romanian living in spain?

Do you have a source?

is everyone who's not fat considered attractive in USA? just curious

natemat.pl/154243,parafia-przyjela-uchodzcow-z-syrii-a-oni-w-nocy-uciekli-do-niemiec-dalismy-im-mieszkanie-i-oferte-pracy-to-niepojete

alls in spain are romanian now

easy to move in and easy to learn language

Poland is taking christians, too bad those from middle east aren't really all that better than their muslim kin.

Yes basically

Race, not religion, is the important factor to consider.
NO non-White refugees whatsoever.

Oh fuck, It's catchy

Romanian grandparents.

>gypsies i.e. indians
It may be a plague in Romania, but it doesn't make them Romanians when they move abroad.

I think you will find the middle East has way more Christians that anyone ever thought if they start taking them in. A Christian shit skin is still a shit skin

Wrong reply bub

Most of the Christians in the middle east look white.

Same here. They ran away, even if they were given stuff that most people here would have to work decades to afford.

The Germans caught, send them back, and here we have all waited them with a very different attitude. They were slammed into a prison, and when the remaining twelve saw what happened to them, they became so over the top thankful, one would think they are grateful for every breathe of Czech air.

Same thing happened here with pretty much all "refugees". Some even came back to Syria/Iraq.

Also polish nationality is determined by blood and not land, there's actually two very different schools of thought. At the very least if a nation picks membership by blood they have a right to uphold their own laws. So no Poland shouldn't take in any, and there's no basis to demand they do so.

This 3 families even begged us to send them back to Syria, because they were disappointed here

youtube.com/watch?v=IvBuubcoTPg&ab_channel=VladBurkRemix

ikr

the lyrics make no sense

No just thirsty neckbeards. Those girls were a solid 3

>because they were disappointed here
Why?

Christianity is Semite garbage muh brotherhood with negroes because they christians

Get the fuck out

>Christianity is Semite garbage
Wrong

maybe they wanted gibs
maybe they wanted to get back and DEUS VULT

who knows?

It is Semite filth that defused some of the Semite shit because the HQ moved to Rome. It's garbage

>racism
>no gibs
>no brethrens

it is semitic garbage

tru

>barbaric slice your head off islam
>cuck christianity
pick one

>It's garbage
It's the key of western civilization. Fuck OFF

Isn't that from the old testament.

yes it is. And it still applies.

Which is why refugee quotas pushed by EU are utter bullshit. They won't stay here when they have much more gibs in Eastern countries.

what you call "cuck christianity" is actually the real christianity that you aren't twisting for your nazi purposes

That's not very tolerant of you, Ireland...

if it was islam instead, the whole world would be muslim by now. European blood will always win out in the end, whether you slap some hebrew stories on top of that or not is irrelevant.

Unfortunately yes. The majority of our women are 'man the harpoon' types. Then there is how slovenly they dress, it is baggy ass t-shirts, and sweat, or pajama pants.
This made me laugh actually.

Matthew, 12:48-50 That isn't about refugees.

Good lord, she's hot...

EU wants to give us subsidies to pay for their gibs.

That's not how it works at all.

it is when they're christian, faggot. You don't get to exclude your brothers in christ

>"your nazi purposes"
>"semetic garbage"
what

stop posting horse shit screencaps, I won't read them. Your obligations as a christian are to help your brothers in christ. And guess what son, that's sub-saharan africa and they're coming over in the millions.

I know. I'm fine with other Christians.

i know. You don't have much of a choice if you choose to bow down to the king of jews. prepare your asshole, because in the next 50 years you're about to serve the fuck out of your jewish god yahweh.

Why? Is it because they have souls?

Sarah Abdallah

Could be

I already realize you were just impotently shitposting. The flag only made it perfectly obvious.
>implying I have an obligation to let them into my country
Any strawman you can find huh? Helping them would be sorting them out in their own lands not creating a worse situation for everyone. And no, nobody is obligated to travel to Africa to do so.

If you look at pew most of the blacks coming into Europe are Muslim. So I say send them back.

>implying I have an obligation to let them into my country
yes. yes you do. Unless you want to admit that the loves of yahweh isn't in you

>I already realize you were just impotently shitposting.
It's not very impotent at since you have nothing to come back at me with. You're subdued like a good servant of the jewish god

Which is even worse, imagine these niggers geting same money on gibs than working middle class. And much more than bottom majority. It might get violent.

1 John 3:17-18 Talking about other Christians or Jews.

There is a difference between helping the downtrodden and letting Rajid Alcuminhersnatch rape your women.

>yes. yes you do. Unless you want to admit that the loves of yahweh isn't in you
You don't know anything about the religion and yet you shitpost about it. you haven't made an argument.

is that how you love your enemy? Is that how you turn the other cheek?

They're all your responsibility if you choose to sell your soul to the god of the jews

guess what 95% of sub-saharan africa is, and guess who's coming over in the millions

Yeah, and that difference is whether you've chosen to sell your sold to the god of the jews

I know everything about it which is why I can tell you exactly how the fuck you're in the wrong trying to twist it to your own purposes. Christianity and ethnic nationalism are diametrically opposed to each other

>old testament.

>Christianity and ethnic nationalism are diametrically opposed to each other
The history of Europe disagrees. All you can do is point to the subverted political institution of the vatican and take Bible passages out of context. I'm sure you ignore the fact that the recent crises are occurring at a time when Christianity is at its lowest levels of support in centuries. Just a coincidence I imagine.

Fake news

If Christianity and Ethnic Nationalism are diametrically opposed then why did you call Christianity "Semetic garbage"?
bad shitpost imo

They already have been doing for years, which the EU globalists overlook

because, obviously, taking hundreds of thousands of white, christian Ukrainian refugees ain't the same, doesn't add to the race-mixing plan of the EU

>tfw our nationalist MP calls out this EU globalist bullshit

You do know that this applies to those in your borders, and does not mean you bring them in. Right?

Yeah, they'd be like gypsies on islam.

>If Christianity and Ethnic Nationalism are diametrically opposed then why did you call Christianity "Semetic garbage"?
Because it's semitic in origin, and jesus was the completion of a jewish storyline.

>bad shitpost imo
That's cus it's not a shitpost, it's the truth. It's your truth. But you're not a christian, you're a hobbyist who likes to look at pictures of churches and not do anything even remotely close to what jesus told you to do, which is bend over and take it in the ass from the brown man (your brother in christ, whom the lord yahweh loves equally

thanks for your commentary, muhammed-abdul muhammad

In the history of Europe christians didn't live even remotely the way jesus told them to. The early catholic church was heavily infused with pagan elements, which has delayed this eventual collapse by a little bit.
The early christian church spread via warfare just like judaism and islam, it's just another iteration of an evil jewish spirit making people go insane and fuck up the minds of an entire region.

> I'm sure you ignore the fact that the recent crises are occurring at a time when Christianity is at its lowest levels of support in centuries.
It's time for the church to go. It's the lie of universal brotherhood that is central to christianity that caused this in the first place. Europe will be reborn in a civil war against christians and their beloved negro pets that they insist on bringing to Europe. Out of the ashes the real europe will come back again.

No, it means if you have material resources then you are obligated to sacrifice them to save your brothers in christ.
!TREAT THEM AS YOUR NATIVE BORN!

>dressing like this in a Church
what the fuck

Your shitty one-liner responses because you have nothing to say are fake news.

You worship the king of jews, the king of dysgenic overpopulation, the kind of racial equality, the king of ugliness and destroying this world and making it into the desert (because this world is transient and useless, only a pitstop on the way to the real thing).

Jews were meant to be Yahweh's chosen people for all time, but because they mistreated their own messiah (that was sent to them), god took revenge and allowed the faith that was supposed to be exclusive to them and allowed every filthy gentile/goyim from that point on to be cut off from their own tree and to be grafted in "against nature" into the tree of the jews (Yahweh).
You're contesting for the love of a jewish god that pissed on his own people in a hissyfit. It's sad really.

pic related: the era of tranquility brought in by christianity (jk they looted each other and allied with muzzies to kille ach other)

real man go naked.

>Europe will be reborn in a civil war against christians
There aren't enough Christians left in Europe.

>There aren't enough Christians left in Europe.
There's enough to bring in millions of africans per year. The evil spirit yahweh knows how to use his little minions to fuck up europe.

Our reward for adopting a doctrine of ugliness is coming

Please stop saying "Yahweh"