Things you disagree about with Trump

>Things you disagree about with Trump

Torture doesnt work and its third world tier. Also stop shilling for Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/527544512844136448
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2017/01/27/torture-science-efficacy/#.WVLANYTyuJA
youtu.be/8OwMAW_Cj84
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/bob-corker-block-gcc-arms-sales-qatar-row-170626171314489.html
youtu.be/UpdhwM_hnAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Water boarding isn't torture, dude
It's psychological duress

torture is a useful tool, why throw away a tool that still work because its old?

Torture doesn't work, however the threat of it works quite well, which means the waterboardings must continue

>can cause dry drowning, damage to lungs and brain from oxygen deprivation
>Almost drowning someone over and over is just mind games

Anyone who holds this belief has never been waterboarded.

is that a real tweet?

>country which spent the cold war sucking russian dick telling america what to do

This is:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

I SOMMON THEE, NORD

>stop shilling for Israel
Nah, he needs to be the goodest goy of them all until we're in a position to actually address Israel. If he comes out anti-semite now, the game's over.

Soviet dick.

Those weren't easy times. You do what you gotta do

>implying the average Sup Forumsack has been waterboarded

he's dumb for supporting a bunch of kikes. dumb for not pandering to latinos who arent really liberal but voted for hillary cause of his comments. this orange nigger could've of gotten a huge loyal following from the mexicans but he had to disrespect them. i know theres an immigration problem but causing your south of the border neighbor to go full nazi mode because of comments is stupid.

Fuck off shill, torture works. Just don't do it to the subject. Find their families and do it to them.

Makes them crack much better, you just also have to be experienced in reading people. Some people are going to tell you whatever they think you want to hear, so you need to be adept in mind games to know whether they're lying or not. If they're lying, you just torture their family to death in front of them for wasting your time and resources.

Make examples.

hey guys

so what exactly do you disagree with?
everything he said is correct

>tfw I used to see how long I could last waterboarding myself in the bath as a kid

>no wall
>doing shit in syria
literally his 2 points that made Sup Forums support him and he went back on them.

It's still torture.

agreed.

Something has to be done about the border situation though. A lot of whites wouldn't have supported him if not for the wall. The wall alienates mexicans, but, desu, they're a minority of votes, and the real immigrants who went through hell to naturalize are going to support him. Amnesty is a slap in the face to them.

My wife's family is Mexican, all legal immigrants, and they are all pro-trump. A nation must have borders to exist. Pretending the southern border is secure doesn't fix the problem.

I wish it was 2010 again

How old are you? Just curious.

It doesn't work on psychopaths, but nothing does.

Ultimately, if your enemies are still human, they have something they care about. Find it, break it. Break them.

>Torture doesn't work
Hundreds of thousands of years of human development disagree.

I don't think we needed to give the military an unlimited budget

but it isn't useful. You will get answers, and you will get information, but you won't know if it is accurate.

It's the same thing if you use their family retard this isn't a fucking movie if they don't know shit they can't tell you shit.

torture is about sizing up your enemy, and finding the chink in their psychological armor.

It's about the right technique in the right place. Human rights are bullshit, war is war, and your goals need to be accomplished. Treating enemy soldiers as human is the wrong approach, at least when your enemy doesn't play by the Geneva convention.

>having a picture of cenk saved on your device

>Torture doesnt work
lmfao, bullshit. It absolutely terrifies your enemies and cripples morale. It also doesn't create collateral damage.

it is:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/527544512844136448

It's not a movie, but psychology works.

You think the CIA doesn't collect information on everyone everywhere?

Why are we able to track released terrorist movements and associations in places like Qatar?

Point is, the US intelligence network is pretty damn vast, the biggest issue is that it collects too much info, and takes too long for humans to sift through it.

wow

Also, this.

>torture doesnt work
>only has been used since dawn of humanity to get info from fags

>Snowden is a traitor
The people have a right to at least know that their government is watching them, even if it is for their own good.

an enemy that doesn't follow the 'rules' of war should not be protected by them, the exact FUCKING same way that the victim of a criminal should not be punished for defending themselves. The criminal cast off the law and does not deserve to be protected by it

This.

Its over in like 2 seconds and has no lasting physical effects. Any psychological after effect is probably akin to a normie just spending a few nights on Sup Forums

If he only released that, then it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but he released everything, and blew undercover ops overseas as well.

Is that the right of Americans? To expose overseas intelligence operations?

>dumb for not pandering to latinos
Fuck off nigger. Those latinos are just as bad as the arab niggers flooding europe.

>to extremely mixed results
>usually makes people hate you

No human deserves torture; the best we can ask for is a quick death.

disinfo

Exactly my point.

If the enemy doesn't play by the rules, you shouldn't have to either.

Moral high ground doesn't mean shit to your fallen soldiers who died in vain, because the enemy had a sniper set up in a hospital.

his shilling for Israel makes me question every single one of his motives

and Obama did not suck any dicks why netayahu was down to throat in obama dick to just stay alive.

except it wasnt, it was used to obtain confession. torture only works when the information you expect to gain is immediately verifiable, like the code to a safe next to you.

>Its over in like 2 seconds

Waterboarding can go on for hours at a time, idiot. They let you JUST catch your breath so you don't die.

Oh it works if you want answers. You'll just get the wrong answers.

Is there any limits to how much he loves Bibi's dick?

>waterboarding isn't torture
t. armchair general
please you fat cunt, I'd love to see you say that after 2 hours of it, you wouldn't handle a few minutes of it

It's not about the moral high ground retard it's that torture doesn't even work.

>Torture doesnt work and its third world tier.
Spotted the cuck.

Torture does work, to a degree. It has mixed results, but it does work. Sometimes you get worthwhile information, and sometimes you get nothing.

What do you propose? Ask nicely? Just do without?

America first policy

>torture doesn't work

It worked great on McCain. He sang like a canary and caused the deaths of American soldiers.

Even if you think torture isnt effective, how can you be against it?

It is highly satisfying knowing your enemies are suffering and good to make them fear you.

Torture works like shit.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2017/01/27/torture-science-efficacy/#.WVLANYTyuJA

>inb4 fake news
>inb4 dey jewish

They literally cite a Nazi interrogator for his efficiency while NOT using torture.

Im not sure about nethanyahu he seems cool guy but at the same time his actions are questionable

you're mixing indios with actual decent mexicans. Not all mexicans are shitty, just the uneducated ones, just like not all whites are shitty or racist, just the uneducated ones.
exactly, but I mean the border situation would improve If us americans actually were more friendly with mexico. they don't help us because trump disrespected them. Just look at germany and mexico for instance, they work together and rarely have conflicts because Germany is nice to them and vice versa. Germany and mexico in a way have a strong bond from years of friendly attitude. we can learn a few things from our duetsche friends.

And trump had bone spurs. Fucking fat idiot

>you're mixing indios with actual decent mexicans.
No, I'm putting foreign invaders together in one group. I don't want to live in mexico you stupid nigger.

no one cares kike

>trump shills for kikes; OP disagrees; OP is a kike

>Trump
>fat
Trump is the healthiest president we have ever had.

The man can't even parse together a sentence. Taft was less THICC

And that's fair. Torture is just a part of the mind games though.

I'm not saying it has to be employed in every situation, far from it, but I think it's a tool, and shouldn't be overlooked.

*some* (strong emphasis here) prisoners need to be broken in order to extract information.

After all, it's really all just mind games in the end. Ultimately, it's about reading your opponent, and using the right tool in the right place, to get what you want. That's it.

Germany doesn't share a land border with Mexico, and have to deal with illegal immigrants getting handouts, and taking advantage of the welfare state.

Instead Germany has rapefugees, and rather than do anything about it, they take more.

You have a fascist flag, and recommend taking lessons from germany, the top cuck in the EU. pic related.

What you just said is like Trump's comment during the primaries, about how China built a wall and they don't have an illegal Mexican problem.

>can't parse a sentence
>makes billion dollar deals every day
>single-handedly destroyed the entire left-wing and got elected POTUS
Trump's IQ is 150+. He is a hero and a genius.

Did he have bone spurs or not? Are you trying to shill for the only establishment fucking bullshit there is and that is the Protocols? Yes. Yes you are. He won by Jewlectoral Jewllege. He is bringing September 23 with your flag. I dont know what are his deals. No taxes. Probably broke. Look in Bayrock buddy. His IQ is not 150. Everything he says is complete bullshit. He can dish but not take and that scares you. You want to drink Jim Jones kool aid you go ahead. 60 miles of wall. No isis plan. Lost ford plant and carrier plant

Why the fuck would you ever use torture when the other system works 480/500 times? You are just making shit up because you are too afraid to let go of your presupposition that torture is necessary.

It's very useful for false confessions

You're the stupid nigger. Same hostile attitude as one. If you look at the point I'm makinh, it'd be way easier to control the border problem if the country we're bordering doesnt have a problem with us and sees us in good standing.
I'm saying not all mexicans are violent. I'm not saying germany isnt free of problems either, but germany and mexico rarely fight over much. And the immigrants from germany that live in mexico aren't abusing the system because they respect the country. We have to get along with our border pals so they can help us with the border situation.

torture does work though
just look at history

uh...i'm pretty down as long as we don't get in some major conflict.

i'm cool with millitary strikes

youtu.be/8OwMAW_Cj84
IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFFFF!!! NOWWWWW

So what do you propose you stupid nigger? Bend over and let mexico do whatever they want?
We don't owe them shit. We are 2 different countries.
Your solution seems to be to allow the US population to be displaced and mongrelized by mexishits and their partners in invasion to the south to take control of our politics.
Go fuck yourself nigger. It's us or them and it always has been.

Because the 20/500 cases require a different tool?

No tool has 100% success rate, but 96% success is pretty good.

Maybe you need torture for the other 4% or maybe some other tool. My only point is, it's a tool, and it shouldn't be overlooked.

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/527544512844136448
wew madman

you don't need to get shit from the 4% faggot. 96% is great.

>But torture doesnt work
>Yes it does
Why does it have to be one or the other? Cant it just be that most of the time torture is worthless but in few select cases it can be useful?

Why use something as unsophisticated as torture when they have the perfectly good MK programs and psych warfare projects? Surely they can mindfuck and drug people in ways that could make them tell the truth by now.

It does work but it's not the most economically feasible option. It generates more problems than it solves and hardens enemy resolve while degrading your own forces. You have to swap out people in prisons and move assets around so they are not permanently crippled by the excessive violence.

"kindness" destroys emipres.

This is the point I'm trying to make, but some faggots just don't get it.

Because maybe that 4% has information more valuable, thus stronger mental conditioning, or pure stubbornness.

Why would you let information that could be valuable get away, when you could potentially extract it?

no you idiot, being civilized and not acting like a nigger is better than being disrespectful. Being nice to our border pals doesn't mean we bend down to them. haven't you ever heard of manners and such? your solution is to close yourself off instead of being smart and making a relationship with a country that is in ruins. the sooner we start having manners and not acting like niggers the sooner the mexicans will stop acting like a bunch of nazis. The only people affected by the cartels are the amerindians, the caste system is what sends them here to the U.S. You dont have light skin then you don't get a good education and work over there, whereas in America you can be whatever color you want and succeed if you apply yourself. If you have light skin then you're opportunities for actual work and good pay is higher. Mexico is becoming a literal nazi country. They keep the indians stupid so the whites can rule. I'm not saying the usa should bend down to mexico, I'm saying the usa shouldn't be this dumb and disrespect the very people who are on the other side of the border. we can all have good relations with them and they'll cooperate way more than If we insult them.

You are grasping at straws so hard here hahahaha

Yes that's totally it. You got me man.

>torture doesn't work
stopped reading there

Your solution is to do nothing you stupid fuck retard.
Fuck that. Their problems are not ours.
Fuck them.

>When you're so fucking stupid you almost cause a regional war and are only saved because some random Senator uses the Saudi weapon purchase as leverage to encourage GCC members to negotiate peace with Qatar

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/bob-corker-block-gcc-arms-sales-qatar-row-170626171314489.html

Yeah I get the argument that one should not perform torture because it is a moral wrong. But when people tell me, it never works, there is no way to get useful information from a person through torture it just sounds intellectually dishonest.

youtu.be/UpdhwM_hnAA
Kay.

>Citing Al Jazeera in regards to news about Qatar.

>Torture doesnt work
Torture DEFINITELY works.

Stop drinking the kool aid.

the solution is to be respectful and not act like a nigger. Their problems are Our problems because it's the reason why their people want to live in the U.S. Did you skip history class Jamal?

That's why you keep them there while you verify the information, and if it's a lie hurt him even more as punishment. Eventually they will tell the truth.

>talks about being respectful
>talks about having manners
>calls other people niggers
shut up cletus

Doesn't matter of it works or not. It's a deterrent.
>oh I hope I don't get caught out as a spy, they might *gulp* put me in jail :o

Holy shit you don't even know what you're talking about. it's time to grow the fuck up. The real world isn't kindergarten you fucking simp.

You would be amazed what people confess after a good waterboarding or two

I thought the uk was smart but then I realized it's full of achmeds and Mohameds.

You should do the chinese water drop torture then.