i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 26
>White House: US warns Assad against another CW attack. Amb Nikki Haley adds Russia and Iran are also on watch.
>Jews attack SAA artillery positions & ammunitions truck for 2nd time ((coinciding)) with fresh HTS attack on SAA positions
>DeZ: Fresh IS attack Al-Baghiliyah district, Aiyash village, in the city cemetery, SAA managed to hold ground so far
>SAA about to capture Inthriyah-Resafa road,W Raqqa
>SAA tries to push into Jobar amid rebels resistance, several tanks destroyed
>10+dead, 60+injured in car bomb in Al-Dana town, N Idlib
>FSA backed by HTS foil IS offensive on Daraa CS
>clashes between YPG and TFSA in Afrin renewed
>report:IS suicide bomber blew himself up @ IS commanders meeting in Al-Qaim At Syrian-Iraqi Border
>Mosul: Amaq claims IS took Al-Tanak district (3km from Old City), and storming Al-Yarmouk District
>Iraqi commander: Iraqi forces liberate 2/3 of Mosul’s Old City, freeing hundreds of civis

Donate/click ads on Southfront.org
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orAP92u5sAM
youtu.be/B_ubOwHlXPs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Raqqa_(2017)
youtu.be/iD0IzZa7gts
youtube.com/watch?v=QA24MULmbcU
youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0
test.mensa.no/
thecipherbrief.com/article/middle-east/complex-state-play-eastern-syria-1091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya Ali!

Death to amerisharts and kikes

Bumping for more based Assad memes.

ASS*d BTFO

x th for greater turkey

youtu.be/orAP92u5sAM

DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!

Stay in your containment threads, sandnigger-lovers. Quit raiding and spamming threads all across Sup Forums. I understand that you are all larping as jihadists here, but you're not making any friends doing so.

xth for burgercide soon

Tenth for fuck warmongering neocons

this is the typical /sg/ poster
a traitor to their countrymen and in need of being shot by a cannon full of piss fire

death to amerika

This is fantastic. I love this style of hilldawg posting.

>it's another bootybothered cuckistani burgershart calling us names
nfokho ya ebn el shartinmarti

Syria isn't based....

Death to America
Death to Israel

A tfu upon the Zionists

youtu.be/B_ubOwHlXPs

America is dead, bury it.

H-hey user. D-do you wanna come help me gas some kids in my brand new plane Mr. Putin gave me?

I-I promise Asma won't find out.

What have I fuckin told you about giving (You)s to shills?!

No faggot
, the traitors to their countrymen clap for their tax dollars being wasted in the desert on the other side of the world for the last thirty years in the name of israel.

this is the typical jew-shill
a traitor to the world, hiding behind a memeflag because he is too jewish to buy the pass, and in dire need off holocoaster ride

Greater Assyria when

Sup Forums was always Stormfront. Death to race traitors and shitskins! We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children!

>realize Borderlands is changed to Barrelbombs

Almost good.

AFRİN NOW
F
R
İ
N

N
O
W

If you're such a patriot why don't you use your real flag?

>1st posting your own thread

poland no

who knew 2000ad was big in syria.

White pride worldwide!

it's his real flag, he's Swedish :^)

IS THIS THE END OF ASS*d's CAMPAIGN!? WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY HAVE THE BARREL BOMB CODES!

That's part of Israel goy.

>BARREL BOMB CODES

Anyone know how much SDF got killed in Raqqa up to now? Wiki article editors are worse than hoholmap admin, they have 100 killed number for 3 weeks now.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Raqqa_(2017)

New around here?

Hey watch out for the ironic shitposting. Some idiot might start unironically shilling for neocons.

Only to trigger jewy-jew or not-so-white south africa jewish qteez poster or cuckghreboi.
Noone of them is up tho.
Not that I complain. I mean, we have our DEAR /ptg/ FRIENDS with which we can disuss SOO NICELY!!!
BREADS FRIENDSHIP IS FUCKING MAGIC!!!

@A_Ozkok

#Turkish army not only plans to take Tal Rifaat. It wants to isolate #Kurdish #YPG from all sides in Afrin. No access to #Aleppo. #Syria

>buy the pass
>implying i want to use a vpn
why dont you lay down and die mother fucker

kek, down to the filename, beautiful!

Reconnaisance Units of #SAA have reportedly reached #ISIS-held Humaymah in #BadiaAlSham

Good Turks. I hope they go full on Saddam on those rats.

okay faggot
we are all one nation
from sea to shining sea
FROM NORTH TO SOUTH

Why do you guys worship the puppet of a jewish puppet?

inb4 deal is struck with SAA again

>Reconnaisance Units
They might want to think about their name again

This isn't good tho, there can be trouble if Turkey merges with Idlib rebels, they might organize offensife on Allepo

You clearly want to but, as said before, are too jewish to do so. Otherwise you'd post with your Israeli, US or Leaf flag

nah. maybe I missed the week when it became apparent that 2000ad was big in syria. did I?

anyone got more syrian 2000ad-like art? I'd like to see the arab slaine.

how'd I do

tbqh i don't believe this roach chest thumping is a coincidence after the bullshit at Rusafa and Saudi SDF endorsement. Putin decides wether or not Efrin get's roached and the k*rds have to understand this.

al mawt li amerika
al mawt li israel
al laen lil drumpf
al nasr lil bashar

youtu.be/iD0IzZa7gts

Unfortunately, it also means the Turks will border, and be able to supply the moderate beheaders

i was convinced jewy-jew and south africa jew were the same person for a long time but on different proxies. both would get the 1st 2 posts in every thread and speak hebrew. makes you think..

>Qalamoun Shield Forces: Capabilities And Role In Syrian War | South Front
youtube.com/watch?v=QA24MULmbcU

I thought Erdogan gave up arming those bastards?

>when a sizable amount of the most notorious nazi board on the internet is learning about arabic, islam and middle east politics just so they can shitpost better

what is this unintelligible sand babble
look closely at this pepe and look into its mouth if you dare

uhm guis
>@hxhassan: "SDF has negotiated with moderate rebel groups to relocate some rebel forces to eastern Syria to join the fight there as part of the SDF."

After IS is dead we may see again some big offensive on Aleppo, bigger than last summer. A three side attack.

>that image

Kike genocide when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKGdEEmghZ0

Link me.

Incoming SDF civil war soon?

test.mensa.no/

>SDF accepts moderate beheaders
>islamic revolution begins next day

not necessarily, the Turks are playing all sides right now trying to get what they can out of this war

>be FSA
>can't win an offensive with Israeli help
>get transferred to ISIS territory
>get captured
>join ISIS
>get barrel bombed by SAA
>die

The Syrian situation is the most interesting thing going on the globe right now...

Europe is just depressing. At least we can hope for an SAA victory and a more stable Middle East.

rip foreign volunteers

Well SAA does have Putin - he can keep the roaches pacified. Hopefully we can get the Turks to wipe out the kurds because if the SAA does it it's pretty much WWIII.

Looks like US wants to import moderate beheaders to E. Syria to advance on Arab areas where Kurds don't want to go and aren't wanted in.

>The U.S. is now facing this decision of whether to continue to rely on the Kurds or really commit to building up these other Arab forces. The latter option is much more difficult. The Arab groups are weak and divided and can’t really operate alone, so it would probably require adding U.S. forces – either a beefed up special forces presence or something even more substantial than that. There are proponents of that – those who see this as an opportunity to prevent Iran from having land access to Lebanon and the Mediterranean through territory on the Syrian-Iraqi border.

This idea is being thrown around by people who actually matter, but I don’t think this is something that’s going to happen. There are a lot of legal hurdles and political resistance to this idea of turning the battle against the Islamic State into a war against Assad and Iran.

thecipherbrief.com/article/middle-east/complex-state-play-eastern-syria-1091

>repeat.
Dual numbers and Hezb is tired of kikes shit, starts sending them to Abraham. Other than that, usual SOON.

>Stupid reddit newfag doesn't know this was Sup Forums before coming here, and that he was manipulated into voting for Trump BECAUSE people here thought he was a Russian puppet.

In all fairness, this is blowback for setting up a reddit outpost.

wtf I hate kurds now

This is your ally.

Not that surprising desu, the Kurds don't have the manpower to achieve the US goals in eastern Syria, especially pushing for Dez

None of you guys are taking the falseflaggers here seriously right? You don't actually think that another general on Sup Forums is raiding you guys, right? You're just pretending to be angry, right?

Wow! Almost as good as billions in military aid!

I think they have the manpower but it isn't realistic to have Kurds taking over large Arab areas.

NEW
E
W

> The absolute state of the US in syria

3anjad, I'm white (and based) and can't believe it either

Wait, why are you angry? Who's raiding you?

>there are people out there who think this is a good thing and that Kurdistan will exist in ten years when this happens

>American hours start
>shitposting quadruples
I've said it before and I'll say it again. All North American IPs and service providers should be banned.

Stupid newfag doesn't know that Sup Forums and /n/ were stormfront long before your general or Trump were a thing here. You talk about Reddit newfags when you get triggered about people wanting shitskins dead.

Well, the thing is, SDF already has large arab portion but PYD doesn't want them to do anything because half of them are Nusra collaborators and other half isn't anti-Assad which is a problem for US. These "new" criminals wouldn't be in bed with Nusra yet they would hate Assad which is good enough for US.

Of course it's completely different story if they are willing to go to Raqqa, Jaish al-Thuwar invited FIA to join them already but they told "Jaish al-Bashar" to fuck off

Most of us are here to shit post while talking about Syria and other happenings in the ME. /ptg/ needs to calm their tits when some claiming to be from /sg/ posts "Drumpf" or whatever the lefts new thing is

This.

But Im sure its all going to be Assads fault when the Arab elements of SDF start pledging allegiance to al-Qaeda and start beheading everyone, because the US imported Idlib shitters to east Syria

>the USA attacks the SAA whenever they make advanced on Deir ez-Zor against Daesh

Why do Kurds care about seizing arab land? Pretty sure they're more focused on securing their own de-facto state within their homeland...

I do not understand. What do you mean by this?

Some of you have the link of the raqqa's battle from ISIS pov?
Long time i didn't see VBIED

get a load of this goy
>stable
>middle east

WHAT THE FUCK ERDOMEME?!!!
CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!!!