Hey Polish Anons

How do the Polish people view white Americans? If I were to move to Poland, would I be accepted?Or would I get assaulted and looked down upon like Germans and non whites?

The question is - how white are you burger?

we tend to idealize America (because of fucking soviet union), hence Americans (white ones) are generally welcome

> be accepted
Depends what you mean here, you will never be considered as "one of us", but you can make friends here, etc. But you must be Polish-white, not American-white, if you know what I mean

Poland be honest. Is Skora a Jew name?

Doesn't sound like one
This, you will never be considered a pole, yeven if you learn the language and learn polish history , you will be called "that american guy trying to speak polish"

>Skora
It probably originates from word Skóra (read this as skoora, oo like in room) and that means "skin". So nah.

Polish is very hard, if someone learned it fluently then it would be hard to tell to be honest.

Oh yeah, I never expected to be considered Polish. I just don't want to be considered an outcast and get stared down, y'know.

Yea as far as I can tell it means "tanner" or "leatherworker" but it is listed as Jewish and/or Polish on the internet. Spooky. My maternal side were all dirt farmers though; not exactly a Jew profession. Anyways; Godspeed V4. Save Europe please.

You won't be stared, you might get new friends even. Just don't be autistic, try to be open to people and they will open to you.
Anyway, poles are autistic and closed so you need to make the first move to be friends with them.

99% European, possibly 1% Russian considering my mother's side originally came from Russia then went to Germany>Canada>US.

>99% European, possibly 1% Russian
Top kek!

Ill give you a very simple piece of advice:

Learn the language and youll be fine.

Doesnt matter that a lot of us speak english. Make the effort and it will be greatly appreciated.

Well yeah, after Russia their children bread with northern Europeans.

You're all equal in Poland while scrubbing toilets.

cousin did a few training exercises with you guys when he was a paratrooper. He said you guys were either like 5'3 or 6'5. Why is that my man

Poles that are mixed with Germanics are tall, Poles mixed with Russians are manlets

There is more, a lot of poles have Pro-american mentality due to Reagan. I think that he promised Poles to help them with gommunism :DD, give citizenships to polish immigrants etc. etc. So every Pole with voting rights voted for him. He fulfilled his promise and this is why you have got 10mln poles in USA ( only 700 000 of them actually can speak polish, they assimilated )

Americans are not comparable to Germs.

Scrubbing toilets sounds much better than washing acid off my face, or removing nails from my body, or getting run over by a "lorry", or getting arrested for having an unpopular political belief. RIP, uk. You're leftist now.

>describes london
>"hurr durr uk is dead"
isn't it your own countrymen constantly telling us how not all of the US looks like chicago?

Forenames of polish jews generally originate from polish months (Kwieciński, Marczewski, Grudziński) or polish cites (Warszawski, Wileński, Kijowski).

>Poles that are mixed with Germanics are tall, Poles mixed with Russians are manlets
Are you retarded or retarded?

As long as you are white we invite you

Tell that to all your brothers and sisters in service jobs across europe.

LEARN. THE. LANGUAGE.

Most of those who left Poland are human trash, not some valuable human beings
I am sorry that your wealth attracted them