POLAND NO

> "Mommy, I am not a terrorist, I wouldn't kill anyone" - told her mother crying 8-year-old girl

>Earlier, her peers asked her why her skin color is darker than theirs and after she replied that her father is from Saudi Arabia she was called a "terrorist" and a "wog"

>Kids also asked her how many times she was in catholic church and she said "never"

google translate:
>Warsaw resident, on her facebook profile described the unpleasant situation that happened to her 8-year-old daughter. The girl was playing in front of a block with children. When she said her dad was from Saudi Arabia, she heard she was a terrorist and refugee.

>The situation took place at one of the settlements at ul. Pelczyński on Bemowo on Sunday about 7 pm. As Mom writes, the event took "just a few minutes". "It was a very shocking and unhappy experience for my daughter and for me," he adds.

>The 8-year-old was playing with the children in front of the block. A few of them have noticed the darker skin of the girl. She explained that her dad was from Saudi Arabia.

>"Then there was a series of abusive words in her face ... that she was a 'Arabian' terrorist, that she was a refugee, that she did not live here, that she was not here ..." - writes Mrs. Aga and adds: "My 8 year old My daughter was standing and crying, and her three colleagues at the age of 6-8 yelled at her and mocked her. "

>A crying girl rushed home and told mom about the situation. "I thought my heart would burst when my 8-year-old daughter, my beloved daughter, said with tears in her eyes," Mom, I'm not a terrorist, I would not kill anyone! " - says Ms. Aga

>Poland
>First world

NOT EVEN ONCE!

problem?

maybe her mother shouldnt have fucked a terrorist then hmm?

who could be behind this flag, hmmm

her mother was an ugly looking old lady. Typical.
Oh, and a single mother.

>> "Mommy, I am not a terrorist, I wouldn't kill anyone"
That is what a terrorist wanna be would say. You keep your cards close to your chest. When no one expects you coming 'Kaboom motherfucker' inshallah.

> 8 years old daughter

I don't really understand how polish low income future gopniks sperging out at people they never met and don't know is cool.

one of those old gremlin looking towelheads?
why is it always like that

Those children sound well-informed

2nd gen-ers are a ticking time-bomb

THE ETERNAL 8-YEAR-OLD STRIKES AGAIN

> "Mommy, I am not a terrorist, I wouldn't kill anyone"
exactly what a terrorist would say...

Before you deport her make her convert to catholicism.

no, more likely average/bad looking white woman, in her late 40s, without a husband or a kid, that went to arabic country to seek "adventure"

Just yesterday there was a big shilling in ((media)) because some old grandpa didn't let in half-nigglet to the church. kek

oh so her mom is not even middle eastern?

Stay strong Poland

Gee, I wonder where the father is.

The NYT is going after Poland now? My goodness, Poland must be a thorn in the side of the Left

Czech ball secretly aplauding under the table.

>" Mom, I'm not a terrorist, I would not kill anyone! "
ya because you're 8 years old

this changes for every muslim at puberty. the insatiable lust to killing and blowing things up is part of muslim puberty.

pic rel

Ofc, our ((mainstream media)) have translations of ((the economist)), ((the washington post)), ((NYT)), ((Die Welte)), ((Deutsche Zeitung)), ((The Guardian)) every fucking day

Lived in the same house for ages. Now suddenly other kids realize different skin color. How (((convenient)))
Propably same poster as the Syrian 7yo perfect english writing girl.