Well Sup Forums what are you?

Well Sup Forums what are you?

And why haven't you taken the white pill yet and accepted Jesus Christ?

sub-normie
with Jesus as my Shepherd

Easily fedora.

GOOD GOY!

I change between Dead inside and Transcendently on and off.

Who's a good goy? Is that you? You are a good goy!

Who /deadinside/ here?

I'm /deadoutside/

Explain why the Jews executed Jesus, king of the real jews, Traditional Catholics

>reminder Judaism is Satanic and hated by Christ and his church, Traditional Catholicism, Must be destroyed!
>Ave Maria

dead inside

OP asked, "What are you", and you bark like a dog: A GOOD GOY

I don't think we can blame it all on jews, but we can kick them all out. Mosquitoes are bad, even if they aren't the worst thing ever.

>Explain why the Jews executed Jesus

you need to retake those bible lessons kid

JIDF is working openly today.

Definitely dead inside but I think I'm reverting to normie now that Trump is in office and winning. I don't really care about any country outside the US.

H-hey uh..how much is this shill gig paying...I uh...just out of curiosity y'know....

0.25 Shekels per post

CHA-chinggg!

King of Jews was a derogatory name for Christ that the Romans used to mock him. Sort of like how people call you an autistic retard.

>Avoids the question
Oh i know perfectly why they killed god, i know why, do you?

>Well Sup Forums what are you?
Going blind by the looks of it

Romans killed Jesus, who was a kike himself.

you stellar faggot

Carry on OP.

People may not like it or realized it yet, but Christianity truly is the final and ultimate redpill.

Dead inside here.

Literally nothing can be done about the (((elites))). Some of them are actually driven by higher ideals but fundamentally misunderstand of what humanity is and the plurality of human experiences and interactions and the ways we collectivise ourselves. We are all the dragon now and there is nothing you can do about it.

Christ is King.
The more you look into things, the more you recognize the connections all tie in back to God and your faith grows.
I've always been the hyper-analytical sort and ended up seeking out the church again myself after drifting.

Pontious Pilate wanted to release Jesus however the crowd were baying for his blood.

The Romans carried out the will of the people.

>8 posts by this ID
W E W lad, how are you going to spend your hard-earned shillbux?