The Navy

Should I join the navy instead of getting a lib arts degree? I've always wanted to go to uni lads but I know it'll be a waste,
Any Royal Navy anons here to dish out some advice?

Honestly, just drive a lorry instead, lots of work, easy hours, easy money

>build giant fucking carrier
>STILL put a goddamn ramp on it

>Should I _______ instead of getting a lib arts degree?
Yes, of course, holy shit.

>a fucking slingshot
Ramps are patrician tier m8.

>build ramp to help planes gain altitude
>put railing across it so the planes have to gain altitude before the end of the ramp

YES FFS.

Not sure if trolling post cos the answer to your question is so fucking blatant.

I'm not a 'Navy user', but am an 'Ex-Army user'.

Navy will give you experiences you won't get anywhere else and you'll actually be paid, rather than getting into massive debt for a bullshit degree.

Not saying military life is all peaches - frankly is hugely overrated generally - but it is HUGELY preferable to going to Uni unless you've got a place on a vocational (Veterinary, Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry etc) degree.

Join as a Navy Medic (MA) and you'll be very easily able to leave and join either Merchant Navy, Offshore Oil, or general Close Protection as a medic and earn 2x, 3x, 4x, more for doing same job.

Holy shit thanks lad.

If you choose the navy, try to do a motorcycle jump from one carrier ramp to the deck of another carrier. Doing that would completely justify having ramps.

If only Evel were still alive...

What sort of liberal arts degree? Is it something you can actually get a job with?

Literally sitting on your ass all day collecting welfare is better than wasting your money on a liberal arts degree

Classical history

I'm in polish navy..... Yeah this think is real join if you like to be second army... Sory im drunk

>lib arts degree
You know who else wanted an arts degree? Hitler, but he never got it and started killing a couple of jews. So user I say go for that arts degree, but fail so that you may substitute jews for refugees or blacks.

I was U.S. army, so cant comment on Royal navy, but I served 6 years and it was TOTALLY worth it!

>travel
>pussy
>camaraderie
>save money
>grow as a man

Yes. In the US, at least: Navy, Air Force, and even the Army would provide you with background and credentials for decent to high paying jobs when you get out (if you get out). Depending on the job, of course. With Marines, the options are slim so don't do it.

You Bongs barely have a Navy now, but whatever floats your boat (pun intended). Try to get into Navy jobs that will translate well once you rotate back into the real world/to fucking civvie. Something with computers and/or electronics.

Is fulfillment a naive meme to you? Or are you just indifferent?

You'll be a fag either way, so whatever

Serve your country and get your degree while your enlisted. You can also surround yourself with sausage to make sure you're not ghey.

How do you sink a polish ship?