ACTING FBI DIRECTOR UNDER INVESTIGATION

Andrew McCabe being investigated by Mueller for a violation of the Hatch Act

>The Hatch Act prohibits FBI employees from engaging in political activity in concert with a political party, a candidate for partisan political office, or a partisan political group.

circa.com/politics/accountability/fbi-chief-mccabe-key-figure-in-russia-probe-under-investigation-for-possible-hatch-act-v

thats fucked up homie

Holy shit, ever since friday the entire russia narrative has completely imploded

I doubted White House user. Never again.

Can’t stop winning with these losers.

This is truly the best timeline

>Comey was never accused of this
Lol what a crock of shit. GTKRWN

"The agency’s probe was prompted by a complaint in April from a former FBI agent who forwarded social media photos showing McCabe wearing a T-shirt supporting his wife’s campaign during a public event and then posting a photo on social media urging voters to join him in voting for his wife.
"

rofl

Live footage of the DNC running to get in front of the story

>Yesterday: McCabe leading the anti-Flynn push because he supported someone that accused him of sexual harassment
Today: He's under investigation fro violating the Hatch Act

I wonder who is leaking Circa all this

Sorry I stepped out from the world for a little bit, what happened Friday?

>Former Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz, who is suing the FBI and McCabe alleging sexual discrimination during her 16-year career, filed the complaint alleging the social media photos are evidence of possible Hatch Act violations.

>“As a former FBI agent, it is my understanding that we were held to a higher level with regard to the Hatch Act,” Gritz wrote in her OSC complaint. “While I’m filing this complaint, I am doing it due to the large number of current, former and retired FBI agents who know if they were acting such as McCabe we’d be already on leave without pay, under investigation and assured of being in violation. We are all under the impression that these are, in fact, violations.”

Bump

60 IQ here what does this mean?

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife (a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Bump

This is huge

you guys are real naive if you think (((they))) are going to take down one of their own

bump

The woman who was supported by Flynn and is suing the FBI and McCabe for sexual discrimination, is the same person who filed the Hatch Act complaint.

McCabe

Bump, so much winning, confirmed by sliding.
Notice that there are fifteen AMAs that all started at the same time. Sage or report all spam.

lel every top Dem is under some kind of investigation/re-investiagtion now.

McCabe, Lynch, Hilldog, Podesta, Sanders.......

Are they regretting the witch hunt yet??

Circa is owned by Sinclair, who inked a deal to give only positive coverage to Trump. You do the math.

The three CNN journalists

>violation of the Hatch Act

Literally nothing. Even wearing a party pin on your shirt at work is considered a "serious violation". I'm more interested in why that SECRET binder he has in the picture left a classified area.

Under investigation:
>McCabe
>Hillary
>Lynch
>Sanders
>Comey?

Not under investigation:
>Trump