Thoughts on Richard Spencer?

Is he actually a figure in the fight against ((them)) or just controlled opposition implanted to try and legitimatize far right ideas? (ie "War on the Alt-Lite")

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so
youtu.be/Kiv7OQSzSiQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
archive.is/u3P1M
veteranstoday.com/2017/06/13/tulsi-gabbard-introduces-stop-arming-terrorists-act/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck

He is a democrat party plant. It's been obvious since day one. If anyone had any doubts, he blew his own cover when he started openly shilling for democrat candidates before they even announced they were running. You will see him and many others suddenly start supporting Tulsi Gabbard in 2020.

this

he is CIA
he's long time friends with the Bush CIA family
he will crash and burn our movement
also divide and conquer us
make us look goofy on the public stage

let's not wait several decades before we uncover this next CIA media/political control like usual

let's expose it NOW

LCNA+

Libertarian Conservative NatSoc Ancap

if the faggots can do it to normalize pedophillia zoophilia we can normalize NatSoc

I hated him until Cernokike when full divide and kikequer. Now Im coming around and apologizing for calling him controled oppostion for 2 years.

Controlled opposition. Why else would he be allowed to openly spew his "hateful and racist" ideology on Twitter without being banned meanwhile average people like me get banned for tweeting things like "I don't think Moonlight deserved that award"?

He's a good ally in the fight against the alt-lite.

He is as legit as they come.

Here are some jews plotting in a synagogue about how to stop Richard Spencer and the Alt right.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so

Im behind the guy and Enoch 100%. Get with the alt right or keep being cuckservative like pic related.

Pic

>or just controlled opposition implanted to try and legitimatize far right ideas? (ie "War on the Alt-Lite")

That's not how the Neo-Marxists/"Progressives"/Post-Modernists/Post-Structuralists operate. They can't stand any voice of dissent at all. Their view comes from Marcuse, who argued that Liberal Democratic tolerance is actually a "repressive tolerance" that is intended to crush social progress. Thus, tolerance should be limited to leftist subversion only, while everything else is ruthlessly suppressed. Herbert Marcuse was highly influential regarding what the universities indoctrinate people for decades now.

Controlled opposition isn't what they do.

Why this nigga look like a villain from some cheesy buddy cop movie?

>alt-right
>more like alt-left

he's basically a racist bernie sanders

On roaming millenial's channel he said he was for bernie sanders's platform

he's only right-wing on the issue of immigration and race

There is literally nothing wrong with Richard Spencer, schizos from infinity chan should jump into a wood chipper.

coopt the left by being a racist liberal and then turn all liberals into racists

genius to be honest

he's a degenerate race mixer.
literally the opposite of what everyone thinks he's for

For some reason I don't think he actually believes what he's saying
something tells me he's in it for the $$ and fame.

Stop fucking photoshoping his head to look normal.

youtu.be/Kiv7OQSzSiQ

One of my favorite interviews he did, airheaded neo con anchor literally doesn't know how to respond

fucking a non-white as long as you use a condom is not race mixing. race-mixing requires pro-creating. if you fuck an asian and she doesn't have a child, you're not a race mixer, because she didn't have a kid.

i consider myself a white nationalist but given the opportunity i would fuck asian pussy. i would just use contraception

the shilling never ends...

This. But that's only if you're male. If you're female and you burn coal, you pay the toll.

Fucking any non white is degenerate.
Asians are the lowest race.

degenerates
Day of the rope for you niggers soon

Fine, but I demand that I hang last, after I'm done helping.

>not wanting to fuck non-white women to show them who is the superior race

i would proudly fuck a nigress just to piss off pro-blacks

you're not with us

so it's okay for niggers to fuck all the white women?
Fuck off kike

He's a pathetic faggot with a stupid face and a worse haircut.

nope. i would ban male niggers from fucking white women because they are not responsible with birth control. i would only allow white males to fuck non-white women

no

I regret nothing.

Spencer thinks white people built the pyramids.

Is there ANYONE in the alt-right that's actually straight?

also a nigger fucking a white woman is humiliating to our race.

I only support white males fucking non-white females because it humiliates non-whites

a black man deep down hates it when a white guy fucks a black woman

The alt light was a failed Jewish subversion of the original alt right WHITE NATIONALIST movement.

While everyone was worried about bullshit like the Russian affairs and Trumpstein not delivering, Spencer fought off Cernovich, Rabbi Media & Milo by making sure they don't take over our movement.

The Jews were shit-scared of a legitimate white nationalist movement lead by respectable \whites and not toothless redneck subhumans so they created a knockoff version of the legitimate alt-right where they collected all the shitskins and tried to pass it off as legitimate conservatism and "edginess". You can see most of those shitskins in this thread posting funny head photoshops, calling him controlled opposition or reposting tweets out of context to discredit him in front of the gullible moderates.

Make no mistake, the alt right is an exclusively white movement and we have no place for non-whites, so we don't bother looking for their acceptance. This is why we are on the cutting edge and being watched like hawks. Literally every time Spencer farts it makes top news. Don't let them tell you we're not onto something here.

I fucked a girl from Ghana once, she was literally black as coal.

She loved the BWC and couldn't praise it enough, colonised that African pussy good and proper. She loved the oppressive touch of the white man, and couldn't get enough.

>felt good man

Basement dwelling pol mongrels will hate, but I wore a condom and no American looking sprogs were created. My conscience is clear.

My cock is hungry and it doesn't descriminate, my sperm does, however.

You telling me his purpose is to masquerade as a nazi and then slowly convert his followers to democrat. This is how the dems will gain a white following essentially stealing them from Trump? Im not seeing that working.

>Diesnt understand the ideology he supposedly promotes
>Doesnt have any plans or strategy
>Has a public and a private opinion
>Isn't a good speaker
>Is very wealthy
>Has ties to billionaires
>Doesnt disclose who funds his (((NPI)))
>Praises Marxism
>Has a legion of fanboys who flame you for even asking a question

He is almost definitley CIA. Soz not soz

Hold up. So what you're saying is...

loving every laff

This guy is such a fuckin moron. Anyone with half a brain who listens to what the cunt actually says would agree. Someone post the "if we lose our whiteness, what else do you have left" picture

the slaves who contructed them were probably non-whites who were guided by whites. niggers can't build shit without white people or asians

in order to build this, niggers had to pay north koreans to build it

He's not very intelligent or tough or articulate and doesn't represent nationalism well. Idk if plant or not but wouldn't be surprised. Either way I don't like him.

Yeah thats literally "My Gender/Sexuality is my only identity" tier
Thats just mental illness

SHADILAY

He's /myguy/

He's actually doing something, unlike all the LARPing shitlords on Sup Forums

Kys

>He's actually doing something

Like fucking what?

>Pretending Japan doesn't exits

Don't say that. We need all the pedes we can get against the MSM, brother.

Is he promoting a political platform? No.
Does he have a plan? No.
Does he talk about anything other than race? No.
Is he trying to get into politics? No.
Is he building an army to retake his country? No.

What the fuck has he actually done other than talk?
You're all getting fucking swindled. He will filibuster until its too late because thats his role.

Listen fool the white man has not been free to his own devices since small moments in american history, German history and roman history. All because of greed or threat of violence or unemployment has our societies been ruled over by a private central bank. The nazis themselves were controlled opposition. So you think im going to just jump in and trust some random white guy who looks like hes now been co-opted by the machine? God damn. If only our forefathers had the hind sight to put an amendment against borrowing we might not be in this mess.

non-white women should be used as sex objects and nothing more. you shouldn't breed with them. asian woman make good mothers, so it's to have them raise your white children

i see nothing wrong with fucking non-whites. just don't breed with them. use contraception

it's ok to have them raise*

Holodomor: The famine was engineered to kill Ukrainians!

The Truth: Ukrainians weren't even the hardest hit by the plague. The worst off country was Kazakhstan.

> Holocaust
The idea that 6 million Jews were systematically killed

The truth: Actually, it was more like 20 million goy, you have to remember all the abortions, abortions are murder, remember?

Since you're all evil WHITE SUPREEEEMISTS and NEO NAZIS, here's an incontrovertible source:
> telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

Of course, if you hate honest jewish businessmen so much that you don't want to give them clicks and money, here's an archive link:
> archive.is/u3P1M

Image is the goodest goy in Australia.

this

According to Sup Forums every single person who advocates for white people in real life is a government shilli.

Fuck that tool never heard of him before he started attention whoring and someone decided to start shoving his retarded wannabe nazi ass down my throat. I'm thinking he is a jew creation (david brock?) to give Trump and his followers a black eye. This is the first, last, and only time I will comment on this attention whore and his girl on the internet syndrome.

Excellent strawman there friend
No, people who do nothing but TALK are Government shills.
Do you think Hitler rose to power by talking about his "inherent whiteness"?
You're all a bunch of fucking kids playing at a game you dont even understand.

are egyptians black?

>I'm thinking he is a jew creation (david brock?) to give Trump and his followers a black eye
fuck civic nationalists

why don't you enlighten us?

my ultimate fantasy is to fuck a chocolate-skinned hot nigress in front of louis farrakhan

I agree there are a lot people on Sup Forums that may say the same stuff as us online but if anyone actually does anything offline they hate it they hate that someone is actually doing something

I'm not an ethnonationalist, but I think he's very well spoken and does a good job stressing the importance of racial identity in whites.

That said, media outlets usually don't broadcast his remarks, so I don't know how positive of an effect he has. He's certainly given the media a boogeyman to beat up on in the Age of Trump.

>You're all a bunch of fucking kids playing at a game you dont even understand.
lmao what does this even mean

go sniff more petrol and run along

well, the people in power probably were. The average egyptian probably wasn't. it was a multi-cutlural civilization.

Enlighten you on what?
How only talking about "muh race muh heritage lol gas le kikes" isn't sufficient foundation for a political platform let alone an ideology?

>controlled opposition
>legitimize far right ideas
If that is the case, why do you give a fuck?

multi-racial*

Are we at the stage where a political platform is appropriate? Is a political solution even feasible? Why don't you start a political organization?

not sure if he's cointelpro or not. I do know he's know no fucking George Lincoln Rockwell the greatest American to ever live.

It means you're LARPing

I really wish this DNC stooge would stop making these threads. They sold be a bannable offence till this faggot finally goes away.

because he doesn't want us to get anywhere.

Either a useful idiot to the democrats or controlled opposition to the democrats. He couldn't even define "white" without contradicting himself.

Regardless of being an idiot or direct controlled opposition, he is harming Tulsi Gabbard's campaign, so he's a hardcore DNC shill.

I don't know but I think people are starting to realise their white identity. This is due to the anti-white rhetoric we see all the time now. Most of my work colleagues who are normies are starting to notice the insane left's attack on white people.

The alt-right is a reaction to anti-white politics but it doesn't really help us in anyway, just continues to fuel the hate for whites and labeling as nazis, white supremacists, etc.

You're at the stage where you probably have 10 years max before whites become a minority in the USA
TALKING AINT GONNA DO MUCH
Like Hitler said. If you want to live you need to be ready to fight. If you dont want to fight then you may as well die.

He's clearly an activist spreading the 14 words, and (you) shitposting isn't activism.
All of you (alt-lite fucktards that call everyone a shill) need to be gassed, you just weigh us down and waste our time.
this

>our
>us
>us

And who the fuck are you?

>tulsi gabbard
>democratic party
veteranstoday.com/2017/06/13/tulsi-gabbard-introduces-stop-arming-terrorists-act/

Dems will support Trump before they support Gabbard. I agree that Spencer is a democrat shill, he's a democrat shill against Tulsi.

Can you stop spamming threads about this faggot?

>spreading the 14 words

LMAO this fucking nonsense sentence is always repeated
How much "spreading" do you need cunt?

No really go away. White Identitarianism is growing and there is absolutely nothing you antifa shills can do to stop it.

Every single race has been playing identity politics in America for the past five decades and now that white people are finally starting to do it too the kikes are shitting themselves.

actually we have till 2042 you could have looked that up before you decided to counter signal here

instead of paying millions of dollars to lift their people out of poverty, they built these worthless statues. you think the people there are educated enough to even know who these men are? they have like an iq of 70 for fuck sake

Either a naive idiot or a leftist duginist shill. I want to like him, but I severely disagree with his policy outside of white nationalism. His far left policies and ideology are unrealistic and border berniebro-tier. He is also too easy on the Jews and virtue signals for non-whites that have a similar ideology to his way too much. His tolerance of degeneracy and homosexuality is also alarming. His only good point is his looks and style. At this point I support everyone else on the "alt right", but I can't support Spencer as he currently is.

Ask the (((producers))) of films for the last two decades

based on what? Im not saying they were black africans but also certainly not Scandinavian.

>REEEEEEE GO AWAY STOP MAKING ME FACE MY OWN DELUSION

No FUCK you fanboy
I unlike you actually CARE about my people
Spencer cares about his image and nothing else, he is not willing to die for his ideas
Either fight or get the fuck out of the way
Our enemies arent going to play by the rules

>actually we have till 2042 you could have looked that up before you decided to counter signal here

HAHAHAHAHA YOU EVEN TALK LIKE THEM

You didn't answer my questions.

I saw him get punched on video one day, poor guy I though.

then I saw him get punched on video again one week later, fuck this tool. Should have learned from the first punch

Ironlarp or schizophrenic from infinity Sup Forums?

Either way you're being left in the dust and all you cucks can do is counter signal and masturbate about Rockwell.

Yeah whatever shill keep counter signalling everyone in this thread keep making shill posts