SIGN THE PLEDGE GOY

SIGN THE PLEDGE GOY

Other urls found in this thread:

mikerowe.com/2017/05/otw-memecomparisonmyselfandbillnye/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good goy.

So what exactly is wrong with Mike Rowe? He always seemed ok to me. Not too many other people advocating for the merits of a debt free blue collar life. It kind of seems like the total opposite of what (((they))) want you to do (go to college and into deeply debt to get a job that makes you fat and weak) Other than your micropenis being too small to ever evolve into a lvl20 neovagina what the fuck is your problem OP?

He got to where he was by following his dream to be an actor. Only to turn around and smugly condescend to others to give up on their dreams because the world needs ditch diggers too.

He's a massive faggot.

At what point does he say not to follow your dreams?

Is it a dream of yours to go into debt farting around in an unnecessary, jewy, academic echochamber?

We do need ditch diggers though and all those other jobs like iron workers, linemen, HVAC techs, pipefitters, and mechanics. I honestly don't care if it's Prince Charles that's finally speaking about the value blue collar jobs and apprenticeships its still fucking true and as a iron working ditch digging blue collar son of a whore I appreciate the credit for building the world you cucks live in.

Here is Mike himself explaining precisely how OP was a faggot today. He also hates Bill Nye.

mikerowe.com/2017/05/otw-memecomparisonmyselfandbillnye/

Never give up on your dream to finally win RuPaul's Drag Race OP.

He spent years working with and talking to blue collar workers on dirty jobs. That counts as experience. He knows what hes talking about, its more than just being a TV personality. KYS please.

Ditch digging needs to be an honorable dream job for people.

No work should be contemptible.

Also that pledge he's holding up is new age bullshit made for cucks. Naziposters on Sup Forums have a better sense of work ethic than this.

How's that $40k of student debt feel when it's crammed into your faggot ass while it constantly swells larger and larger from the compound interest? I hear the interest rate is going up Saturday. I bet it feels just like the time Tyrone, Jamal, and Leroy all fucked your ass at the same time.

If they told niggers and dumb cunts they can get solid work for solid wages doing shit they are capable of without having to go deep as fuck into debt they might have a better chance of success

Fuck off mike you're an actor and a phony

NO! Everyone should pay tens of thousands of USD to attend a big urban 4 year university and double major in Gender Studies and Black Studies like OP.

I'm a goddamn tv host you faggot. I was a fucking Opera singer. I talk about this all the time. You don't have to be what you study, promote, or advocate for. Jane Goodall wasn't even black and no one gives her this much shit.

That's right goy, go dig ditches and weld pipes.

It's honorable work.

Let the chosen people do the thinking.

>the "I enjoy being a wage slave and will suck my boss's dick on command" pledge
I ain't signing that shit nigger

Yessa massa Iza pay you all my money to go to your Jewish indoctrination school to get mesa a degreesa

That's right goys.

Just because I make billions as a banker doesn't mean you should too.

And also make sure to apply at fast food restaurants after moving to the most expensive cities in the world that you can find.

No he doesn't. Took 2 mins of reading fucktard.

Holy shit. Anyone who believes #3 needs to be purged from humanity.

He looks like a pervert child toucher

you are all retarded

no

I get that this post is sort of trolling, but I agree with it. Fuck, man. I've worked in kitchens all my life and I still live pretty comfortably as a single adult.

If you manage to not have a family when you're not ready and can manage some fiscal responsibility, life isn't too shitty working jobs that nobody else wants to. I'm probably not even paid as much as a ditchdigger, but who fucking cares? Most JOBS aren't built for you to raise a family on.

I understand that I'll probably get some shit for this, but who do you guys know who busts their ass everyday AND is responsible who can't do reasonably well in this country? Excluding trying to maintain an apartment in SoCal or NYC, it really isn't the hardest thing ever.

>All these shills shitting all over Mike Rowe
It's funny, before he came out and started advocating for the left to quit crying like faggots they loved him to death
Really activated those almonds

Check those trips of truth.

Is the sky no longer blue because a nigger said it was green? Facts stay true regardless of their source, it's what separates them from opinions.

i already do this shit.

Thats the problem though. Middle and High schools are gearing kids up to do nothing but State and Community College. Cutting out classes for other skills like welding, electrocutions, plumbing and what not. They nurture the idea that every single one of those kids are going to need to go to college while simultaneously lower standards to increase passing rate stats and make these kids feel like they can cut it. There is a 60% dropout rate for people who try to go to college, that means those people could have saved time and money by going into a blue collar field and earn a certification that would have served them much more than a loan. Mike is not telling people to give up on their dreams, the US schools did that when they tried to get every kid in college.