What happened to her Sup Forums?

What happened to her Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCIrAMdHdxk
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My guess is she ran away and wanted to disappear

kidnapped by a white man with an azn fetish obviously

Man no one ever solved the murder of the asian chick found in the water heater on the west coast a while back.
> Guest complained about a funny taste and color, when workers checked they found the decomposing body of an asian female exchange student. Some guests required therapy.

Is it possible that pol has discovered an American serial killer?

ill look for the article and link it.

Surely if Sup Forums can find HWNDU flags they can find a missing person

Eliza lam

youtube.com/watch?v=YCIrAMdHdxk

>implying she isn't a caged sex slave in your basement
You are one sick fuck OP.

she didn't want to go back

Chinese intelligence operative, got removed, FBI has to pretend to give a fuck.

Wot?

Illinois. She relaxed around the blax. Asians will fall asleep in the US.

plausible. Mission went fubar, might be buried in a ditch or evacuated to China or a safehouse after backyard surgery.

She was in Champaign college town for U of I. She was supposed to sign a new lease the day she went missing. Supposedly when in a black saturn thinking it was her uber

Stop denying it. You kidnapped her and now you come to /pol to gloat. There are special places in prison and in hell for persons like you.

Sorry to disappoint but im not the killer

You must be chinese, this is huge news in china

Wouldn't surprise me. Tons of chinks at U of I

Naw not chinese

Driver was white, plus there aren't that many black folks down here.

t. central Illinoisan

>implying you know she is dead
That you know she is dead is fucked up. Law enforcement and the media have said she is missing and that is all they know. Where did you stash her body you fucking bastard?

Exactly, all we know is she is just missing...

People dont just dissappear unless they want to dissappear or foul play. fbi doesnt really get involved in missing persons case unless something nefarious has happened. Fbi considers this case as one of their top priorities.

>Fbi considers this case as one of their top priorities.
Well then the FBI should look up OP's IP as a lead since OP admits they know she is dead.

the blacks in Illinois are only in Chicago

okay let's start
around whites _____

Waste of time and resources

>Chinese intellectuals

watch your rights

the hwndu flags were personal though

So you admit you are hiding behind 7 proxies to gloat about your heinous crime on the internetz? Get ready for the Sup Forums party van faggot. Its coming to your front door soon.

Just read about Eliza Lam vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/

WTF

>implying minorities have rights
>2017

I would have to imagine that she either wanted to disappear or she was picked up by chinese agents because of anti-government activity. This kind of thing is hard to be a one-off especially when the target is someone who just arrived in the country, the timing was too good for a coincidence.

K

Her family has come and are currently residing at student housingand refuse to leave until she is returned safely. I doubt it was espionage if her whole family as come to us
>inb4 chinks planned this to bring her family

bump for Eliza Lam

Yes i was following that case closely as it transpired, clearly a murder who the hell goes swimming in the water cistern of a seedy hotel. And what was with the clothes i dont think th epolice ever conclusively said if they were found or not.

did you watch the youtube video of her in the elevator? it's really distrubing

>Chinese scholar
Why isn't she in China? I thought America was racist, xenophobic, misogynistic?

Her family could very well be part of who she's trying to get away from. For example, and I'm not implying this is the case, fags and lesbians from china have actually gotten asylum in the US, there could be any number of things she's running from.

>implying she's a lesbian
>she has a boyfriend

There's a lot of ways to get asylum coming from China, the most common are saying you're gay or claiming religious persecution, even some christians can get it.