/ang/ - Anti Nazi general: IT'S TIME EDITION

Let's admit it, we all hate nazis here. They call Trump a neocon shill and shit up the board daily with kekistan cringe threads. They have no place on a board that homes the view of right-wing politics when they themselves are left-wing (NatSOC). It's time we chase these closet leftists outside of Sup Forums.

Post shaming pictures of fat nazis, NEETs, ect. We're taking our board back.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=na_Zac23b5E

Past threads:

HEIL FUCKING HITLER

lol butthurt

Don't make me call the police on you, Hans. What you're doing is illegal.

>We all hate Nazis here
>Nazis are left-wing

Fucking kek
The ridiculousness is what makes pol great

Good luck, comrade. If only I had the time to pwn the stormfaggot JIDFs once again...

AnCaps and Libertarians are welcome. Defend your beliefs and combat the nazi invaders

KEIN SYSTEM KANN UNS ZERSTÖREN UND UNSERE FEINDE SOLLEN ES HÖREN!

The architect who made this ended up killing himself; so much was the hatred his people had for the national catastrophe, Mussolini

Altare della patria

Your system got fucked up years ago, Hans. Based Libertarians beat you up.

>posts thread theme of a movie based on Fascism

the Idea lives on

Boy this won't attract replies like flies to fresh shit

BUMP

Okay, okay i promise i'll stop being a bad goy and start being a good goy, but only if you answer my one question - why do Jews allowed to have literal natsoc state with citizenship by blood and literal eugenic programs in Israel and everyone is okay with it, but mere thought about goyim doing something like that to a lesser extent is outrageous?

Because nazis have done terrible things to Jews. Jews are not out genociding 6 million whites.

Kys kike

Of course they didnt genocided 6 million europeans. They genocided far more.

Fake

Not a jew

authoritarian ideologies are all degenerate

I'm not jewish fuck off

Gruesome civil war caused by bolshevik yids, great famine on Ukraine and Russia and massive repressions during early years of USSR are fake? There are much more proofs to this events than there are for holocaust.

>von Papen
>Nazi leader

Does everyone see how hard this is being pushed. Multiple thread with multiple new images all at similar times.

Too obvious, way too obvious.

kike thread like clockwork

How about you go fuck yourself you filthy commie?
I'm not even natsoc, but being a filthy commie collectivist is the lowest of the low.

hi Gavin

I think this is ironic to some degree, OP larping as very very good goy too much. Or at least i want to believe that such goyim dont post here.

Hell yeah man

Fuck off

Hello comrade

might be some alt-lite op

wouldn't be surprised, seeing how they need to farm this place for memes in order to survive

Human rights were a mistake

>Drumpf
>We're taking our board back.
>Our
Consider suicide kid.

SIEG HEIL!

FUCK YEA

RESPECT!!

Nothing wrong with them coming here, bit by bit those goyim starting to know, as human mind always attracted to forbidden.

I'm talking about the e-celebs on the alt-lite. Wouldn't be surprised if they hired some people to control the narrative.

fuck yea, these stupid fuckin White nationalists ARE TOOLS OF GLOBALISM

They are part of the divide and conquer by the elite to keep us divided and declaring martial law. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE.

There is a secret agenda to push for Whites to become racist again. What we need to do is make THE NONWHITES nonracist.

YOU CAN'T FIGHT ANTI WHITE RACISM THRU PROMOTING PRO WHITE RACISM
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT!

We'll teach the nazis not to come to our board.

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE, IM 1/8 JEWISH, THAT PISS U OFF NAZI BOY?

This topic is guaranteed replies. You know stormfag JIDFs can't help but shitpost on a thread like this.

It's definitely a shallow layer, but when that's all you have, you use it.. Let them "jew" it up. It just makes a stale meme even more useless.

Communist suck dick at bait man.

LMAO ban this kike nonsense. Don't forget sage and rosemary lads.

>What we need to do is make THE NONWHITES nonracist.
To make some muslim kebab or paki show such empathic and benevolent behavior as swede or kraut who welcomes him in his country, you need to somehow raise said kebab IQ for at least 20 points. Do you have a plan how to do it? Maybe you already know ways to genetically modify human and raise his IQ?

Is anyone else fucking sick of all these stupid outside factions with their folders of shitty mspaint OC and copy-pasted threads trying to influence Sup Forums instead of having a discussion or a laugh?

STORMTARD DETECTED, GTFO AND GO BACK TO IRONMARCH U DUMB BIGOT

I'm no communist, I'm a liberty loving center-right guy. PEOPLE WHO AREN'T CENTER RIGHT ARE THE PROBLEM

FUCK OFF U IDIOTS

REMINDER ALL IDENTITY POLITICS/COLLECTIVISM/TRIBALISM IS INSANE CANCER

WAKE THE FUCK UP JACKASS

NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGER

NOT ALL JEWS ARE KIKES

FUCK OFF

Stupid racist GTFO of Sup Forums we value free speech in here.

Stop using the ancap flag you collectivist filth

I hope someday will be /anti anglodominance/ too.

This is pathetic. Germans lost. Their women was raped and their country turned into a vassal state. Nazism should be dead. It didn't work.

I'm not communist you nazi scum.

They always switch topics in a revolving pattern to.One minute it's russia, next day it's racemixing, next day it's gays, next day it's pedophiles, next day it's faggots like OP, next day it's about whatever the fuck!

>nazi scum
Hello communist

I'm exposing these collecivist tribalistic closedminded primitives

fuck off troll

stop crying and take that Nazi flag off, stop being a White racial shill

Why are you not communist? Are you anti-semitic? Literally Hitler!

I'm a libertarian who happens to be mixed. No it's not jewish mix

Mfw this thread

>crying
You're typing in caps lock and writing long paragraphs about how you hate nazis yet i'm the one crying?

So the people you call stormfags...
>hate Jews
>use antisemitic slurs like kike
>talk about how Jews are involved in leftist movements
>spam antisemitic infographics like pic related left and right

If they're JIDF, they're doing a very shitty job.

Why arent you exposing yids? They are practicing that more than anyone else.

These stormweenies need to go back to their internet trailer park.

>Muh commies

Mcfucking kill yourself

>sage

I oppose Judaism like I do ALL religions and tribalisms. But individual Jews are fine.

You can't judge them TRIBALLY as though their tribe is real. It's in their heads. They are just behaving bigotedly, just like the original Nazis were.

THISX 100000%

Exposing these nazi LARPers and bring justice to Sup Forums

What have you exposed them of? Do you have proof they're JIDF or something?

>ancap
>explicitly anti-religion
>explicitly anti-tribalism
clueless commie confirmed
larp as a nazi next time, you might fit that role better
also
K I L L
I
L
L

S E L F
E
L
F

Filter namefags, its an easy tell for JIDF/shareblue shills

Who do white trash nazis even afford internet? hmmm....

>They are just behaving bigotedly, just like the original Nazis were
And you cant do shit about it because they are stronger than poor little white goy like you because of their tribalism.

Did you mean, "how"? Lol, good one user, you showed them!

HELL YEA

THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING WAY WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. THESE FUCKING RIGHTWING EXTREMIST ARE KEEPING THE RIGHT MARGINAL AND WEAK.

WE NEED TO DESTROY THE EXTREME RIGHT TO MAKE CENTRIST PEOPLE COME OUR WAY. RACISM IS PURE CANCER AND IS KILLING THE WEST.

FUCK OFF IDIOT, I HATE ALL COLLECTIVISM, INCLUDING RELIGION AND RACE AND "MUH GROUP"

FUCK ALL CLIQUES. FUCK OFF.

YOU ARE NOT AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU ARE A GLOBALIST TOOL!

THIS. THEY NEED TO BE BANNED OFFLINE

THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO BE HERE WITH PEOPLE WITH IDEAS

IDEAS > "MUH GROUP"

Correcting grammar is what leftists do.

This is the shittiest larper I have ever seen.

>THEY NEED TO BE BANNED OFFLINE

By what? The government? That would be ironic

no idiot, by private corporations who run the websites.

They are cancer and tools of globalists

>HURRRRR NAZIS R DUMB LOL DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB IDIOTS LOLOLOLOL
>Hey, you misspelled something lol
>ONLY LEFTISTS ATTACK OTHER PEOPLES GRAMMAR AND INTELLECT WOW LEFTIST

This thread has now been taken for /nsg/ lebensbraum

shut up nazi

Your image isn't 'anti-nazi', OP. It's just anti-German. You're a fucking retard.

He already does that. I'm convinced this guy is Moarpheus, same level of autistic screeching, same all caps rants, same inability to actually address an argument

OP confirming for us all that the age old rule is once again true.

Your tinfoil is showing, anonitard.

lol at this thread

Even if you aren't Moarpheus you're just as stupid as he is

this

why are natsocs such whiny faggots? Clinging to a totally dead and generally hated 70 year old ideology will not accomplish anything other than making the right look retarded