Dare I say is she, our girl?

Dare I say is she, our girl?

Nill all the Kiggers!

i maybe in the minority here but any form of racial or gender segregation is wrong.

I used to think so too, but since it's now sexist and racist to be against segregation I am all for it.

>now feminists want to strip people from pondering at qties

literally can't have anything good

Did you forget being a testosterone fueled raging teenager? Tell me how much better you learned with all the brain going to your dick because some broad decided to wear fucking leggings to class.

having boners is healthy

and regardless. most learning is done at home when you study

Has reality gone full circle now? This is all so bizarre.

>stop treating us like sex objects!
>proceeds to be one

we have school uniforms, no leggins allowed

don't bongs have school uniforms or at least rules of what to wear? can lil sluts go to class in minidresses? is banning it cisheteronormative and patriarchal?

it's a shit test m8

I remember getting random boners when I was a kid. It was so awkward especially when class finished and I had to hide it. I didn't get a boner from looking at other girls in the class for the most part, i'd just be staring into space and i'd get one.

>studying
>before college
kekekkeke

schoolgirl uniforms are one of the most fetishized clothing

This. I don't remember ever studying in high school and did it non-stop in college.

that's how people get to princeton

I'm in my late 20's and on my second week of nofap, I've started getting the random boners again

It's pretty cool

I can't wait to cum again tho, it's going to be messy

Yeah dude having sovereign nations is wrong, Open borders for Ireland!!! Have fun choking on Muslim and African cock bb.

Just a shitskin nigger feminist bleach dyed !

Gender segregated schools are proper. Boys do horribly in mixed schools. Girls develop earlier and self-image is virtually static. Leading to boys under-evaluating themselves and under-performing. This has been shown time and time again with boys in mixed schools on tests hitting the ball out of the park but getting shit grades.

are you people gay

Sloots always find a way to display their assets bud, I don't know about you but my entire high school experience was filled with intense boners looking at thighs during class.

>T. 60% white nation.

Okay

>learning to read
>before college
kekekkeke

this

Just that she has gone so far off the map that she ended up on the other side. It is sort of funny how fast the left has gone from being against segregation to now supporting it, at least on the fringes.

Absolutely not. Pic related.

she hasn't gone anywhere

probably saying this because she didn't get any attention in school

Apologize

My little sister goes to an all-girls school. I understand why this is useful. But people like that anita freak is doing it for the wrong reason, she hates straight white men and I assume she only wants POC shitskin girls in a classroom together.

don't get me wrong, I'm anti-immigration and prefer to be around my own kind. Obviously I want my people to be the outright majority. That doesn't mean I want to segregate communities. People naturally segregate. I feel discrimination is bad whether it's from the left or right.

The reason that the SJWs often come to the same conclusions we do is that they are not opposed to the truth so long as it conforms with their belief system. In this case they will accept the true information but will use it against whites, where as we will use it for whites. This is why they often argue for safe spaces without whites, because frankly non-whites can't experience racism if there are no non-whites around.

We could probably get them on board with creating a white ethnostate if we phrase it as a containment country for racists.

We could use this to destroy her. Label her a segregationist.

>because frankly non-whites can't experience racism if there are no non-whites around.
I meant "non-whites cannot experience racism if there are no whites around because according to them racism is power + predjudice so if you remove the powerful people you remove the racism

>2011 was six years ago

>we're closer to the moon landings than to Cleopatra

>herodotus' histories was written 2500 years ago

>with boys in mixed schools on tests hitting the ball out of the park but getting shit grades
That's a function of female teachers, not a function of female classmates. Boys are objectively smarter, but hindered by a misandrist school system

>We could use this to destroy her. Label her a segregationist.
But we want segregation

Wont work. Not only is this a fairly common position these days among leftists, but you simply cannot win the "liberals are the real racists!" game. They make up all the rules and if you try to turn it around on them, they simply change them. You can't beat Calvin at Calvinball.

>tfw desks arranged on either side of the room with students facing each other
>tfw girl across from me wearing miniskirt and not sitting with legs crossed

While we are at it women should only teach in grade school when the kids hit 12 or more they should be taught by hags or men.

They want all nigger schools so blacks learn full on KANG history, but they also want white schools to be fucked up and white children to have their education ruined.

Choices Choices, it's a hard one for any humble merchant.

thats why i love sjw retards
becasue their autism is gonna turn the world back to the 19th century

id be worried if i was a classical libertard tho