[nigga music intensifies]

[nigga music intensifies]

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIlTtudovPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk what you mean but this looks like it's gonna be a good movie

If the movie is good I dont really care if the "baddies" are white, there has been white terrorists before *cough*IRA*cough*

You're an idiot if that's the impression you got from this trailer.

OP; delete this thread.

Thats literally who he is fighting against.

jackie chan is over 60 and still does all that action shit in movies.
is there anything that man can't do?

hahaha what the fuck jackie chan vs gerry adams hahahahahaha

>so hollywood is going with 'white people are terrorists' agenda. what do you think about it?

literally the only thing jews will waste money on making.

why the fuck do you care?

Well that's okay then. We all know Irishmen aren't white.

>file name
kek

I've already fully internalized "White people are racist" and become racist. I can do it again

>white people are terrorists

Timothy McVeigh

Americans have been making movies about white guys going to far off places to kill non whites for more than half a century.
This is for Chinese audiences I think. An excuse to show a chink killing a bunch of white guys.

My Jacky Chan tulpa finds this trailer disgusting

It cant be muslims because islam means peace

Not enough comedy prop-fighting. Mine agrees.

Hello Gerry Adams
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIlTtudovPM

Preparing us for the future.

That actually looks good.
You know, white people have been terrorists in the past?
My favourite film about terrorists is probably Die Hard, and they are 95% white terrorists.

Hollywood is full of Jews. What are you really expecting? Pretty soon whites are gonna have another chimp out like we did in 1939, and this time we're going to gas every last kike.

nigger *

good luck with that, fatty

But the IRA are actually terrorists. This is just a safe business decision on the part of the studio.

> white terrorists
> in London of all places
Shamefully obvious propaganda. Or maybe they're just scared to feature goat fuckers as the bad guys, because of all the liberal screeching.

You're gonna fail, just like Hitler.
He just shoah'd a metric fuckton of pretty much innocent Jews, most Jews who actually deserved the gas fled the country when shit got real. Your beloved Nazi demigod is nothing more than a big mouthed failure.

Is Four Lions any good? Heard it was pretty funny

>IRA
meh

The Irish aren't white, user

Shut the fuck up potato nigger.

I've had a couple of sensible chuckles. Shows the retardedness of Islamic terrorism quite well.

be a good father

>terrorists before *cough*IRA*cough*
Brits had everything they got coming to them.

>a gook
>getting any recognition from (((hollywood kikes)))

jews fear the samurai

i like this movie looks good change of pace from the typical settings and plot. not many movish involving the irish government and ex chinese special forces aaaand it's a drama to boot

you island monkeys started the shit by abusing them for generations.

SPEEK PLOPPA HINGRISSH

kek, this always annoys the shit out of me.

Except white supremacy isn't terrorism. It's a different genre of terror all together. Even the fbi said so.

>white people are terrorists
the irish are.

Real Irish don't accept rapebabbies
Actually there mainstream arms dealers nowadays.
You guys started it with the genocide of millions of kids and the misappropriation of our rightful clay.
Give reparations and the six counties back.

>IRA bombs for 20 years
Realistic

who gives a shit, im hyped for the return of jackie. dude was the shit for me when growing up.

Muslims would just arrest him when he walked into the office.

>so hollywood is going with 'white people are terrorists' agenda. what do you think about it?
If they keep pissing people off then I think it will look more like a documentary.

Only 20 years too late.
The IRA called a final ceasefire in July 1997, after Sinn Féin was re-admitted into the Northern Ireland peace talks.

>Jackie Chan vs The IRA

shut up and take my money

>"this is a history of revenge... revenge of a man whose son got arrested for drug dealing..."

KAPOW POW POW!

>chink scum

But people only like Jackie Chan movies when they are comedy.

Nobody likes seeing an Edgy Jackie Chan.

It just doesn't feel right.