AMERICA YES!

archive.is/X6qWk

>Man finds 2 year old girl separated from parents
>Picks up child and tries to locate the parents so she doesn't die
>Parents spot man with their kid assuming he's kidnapping her
>Chad father and his 3 friends starts kicking the shit out of the man
>Splits the mans face open and removes a tooth
>Police come
>Police determine that the man did nothing wrong and was correct to try to return the child to her parents
>Chad father and friends post on social media about the man being a child abductor leading to the man and his family skipping town

Enjoy your 3rd world shithole amerifucks

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13news.com/news/local-news/263918600-story
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214776/Football-player-brother-charged-raping-drunk-boy-passed-party-Alaska.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any proof for either side of the story?

fox13news.com/news/local-news/263918600-story

Moral of the story: never get involved.

So let the kid die because her dad might just be a prick?

yes

so literal he said she said bullshit

He said vs cops said, you dumbfuck. Read the article.

Call 9-11 right away, or if you're in a store look for a store associate. Alert other people right away that you found a child.

Better than living with parents like that.

Natural selection. "Chad's" genetic line will go extinct because he is a shitty father.

Social trust is so low in the US. I heard the parents doesn't leave their child to be alone at other children's birthday parties because they don't trust the birthday child's parents.
What you get when your population are descendants of immigrants from all countries in the world.

>He dindu nuffn
>He ain't really tryn steal dat chil

Fucking bootlicker. Kys

kinda sad we live in a world where we can't help out a kid in need out of fear or being labeled a child predator. Rip West

so LITERALLY HE SAID SHE SAID bullshit

I question this too. The father said the man was walking to the parking lot. And the man was just asking the girl? (Who can't really verify the story)

If you find a child, actively seek the parents and tell other adults right away. Otherwise... I don't really believe this guy's story....

Everybody knows the USA is a shithole, it's no secret. I don't understand why threads like this are necessary; if you don't like your country, leave it. It's simple.

or better yet, act like you didn't see shit and hightail it out of there. /

>, actively seek the parents and tell other adults right away
He did. Read the article. A witness saw him asking people if they were the girls parents of it they knew where they were.

>So let the kid die

umm, you have to ask?

It's unlikely for a stranger that's talking to a wandering kid to be in the wrong.

Sexual abuse of children is almost always someone the family knows, including the family.

Over 99 percent chance that it's innocent and the person is trying to help out.

Also... when did he have time to take the selfie with the child? You should be working to find the parents and calling the police as you look for them.

AFTER you can connected the child with parents, then you can ask if it's ok for them to take a selfie.

We live in a nigger-infested, pedo-filled country.

I work in public transit, so we get lost kids on a fairly regular basis. Lost kid = call the cops, keep the child in sight, but do NOT touch or attempt to move the kid unless they're in immediate danger or to prevent same.

Parents are usually scared shitless when they lose track of children, and that flashes straight over into anger, irrationally so if they see anyone short of a cop with them. Usually they get pissed at the kid at that point.

>Uh, I wasn't taking her, I was bringing her back!

FFS, who bought that nonsense?

I said, don't stop the boat.

When did he have time to pose for the picture?

He did do these things. He was with a deputy and was asking people who's kid he found you mong

>Florida
There's you're problem.

yes. Think of your own kids or family.

If you have to get involved because you're a retard... start off by livestreaming your encounter with the kid on your smartphone... make sure video is saved on the cloud.

Call the cops, first.

If your wife, mom, sister, or any random bitch on the street is available... ask for their help.

Parents are nicer to vaginal humans finding lost kids.

Kids are a liability to any adult male. Avoid marrying single moms, too. Stepkids are a huge liability, too.

This is why you NEVER go near someone's kids.

She barely avoided being eaten by gators.

That's the dad you dumb fucking fin

red pills are out there for people to take.

If in 'murica, yes.

the man that found the kid should have called the police
who the fuck picks up kids on the street and tries to reunite them with their parents
call the police

I think that's probably the father.

Correctamundo!

>Mulberry
>chads
You clearly know fuck all about Mulberry.

yes

i dont give a fuck about a strangers kids and neither should you

How do you know it's not the father in the pic?

ideally you don't want to interact with any kid and you don't want women in your family interacting with them either.

If it don't come out of your dick... let it die.

Better to watch a kid die by his own stupidity or that of his parents than getting in trouble, getting killed, or going to jail for 20 years for a misunderstanding.

Let nature, Darwinism take its course.

I've found and returned several with tearful mums and worried dads being very thankful.

Never had a problem and I'd do it again in an instant.

that's the father, read the article

Members of a community

That's how China happened.

Bahaha Jesus Christ the Jews won.

You're right.

Ain't it a grand ol society we live in now??

yeah who fucking cares it's a kid.

he obviously wasn't a member of their community if they didn't recognized him and beat him half to death
you find a kid you think is lost, call the police
it beats being suspect for child abduction

Take the kid to a police station then hope for the best.

>current year
>being a good samaritan
oy vey goyim what are you doing you must hate your fellow american

Better than being labeled as a pervert or attacked by some psycho.

I fucking hate my country.

Yep

All sense of community and helping such destroyed, with the state now the ultimate power in the universe

never help anybody. just to be safe.

GOOOD! GOOOD! VERY NICE!

Feels

How often are mexicans the good guys??

>scruffy spic/arab guy in a filthy hoodie & trackpants poses a little girl and ***HAS SOMEONE ELSE TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM***
(so who is the other perp?)

>He's squeezing her upper thigh.... and his face sure as SHIT DOES NOT have a look of... "totally worried about this little girl!! gotta return her!!"

All you stupid fuckers defending this guy are OBVIOUSLY NOT parents.

Although, in fairness... I do not understand how a responsible parent could "lose" a fucking Toddler!! My 2 have tried a few times but you gotta be some sort of real retard to not be paying attention to your 2-4 year old at all times.

Gayness all around here... glad the kid is ok though (for now)

That's the father you retarded fuck

This, don't be within 10 feet of another person's kid, don't even make eye contact. And if the little shit walks up to you ignore it, because being nice obviously means you want to rape them.

The person in the photo is the father

The point I was making is that this is how bad our society has become.

Obe time when I was a kid I wandered off at a very busy mall as I got distracted by some bullshit.

Once I realized I no longer knew my mother was I started crying. A man asked me what was wrong and took me to the customer service desk and they made an announcement.

Point is it's sad that we now think letting a toddler die is better than helping it out of fear of what might happen to us, due to (((feminism))).

t. retard

Austin Strickland of Lakeland, Florida.

>being a father
>being over the age of 25
>wearing sports shorts and a hoodie

Deserves to be killed for that alone tbqh, the fact that he can't even keep track of his 2 year old just cements it.

>Be white
>Don't be non-white

Everybody involved barely avoided being eaten by gators. Or blacks or mexincans if this is the park I'm thinking of in the neighborhood behind Publix corporate offices.

It's funny how many people imagined the guy taking a photo with the lost child

Not my family not my problem.

its funny how Sup Forums can make you feel that anyone who doesnt have white blood in them is retarded but then theres post like this, are you a nigger or something?

>pixelling her face
Why?

Oh... well fuck him then, it's evident why he's shit and I'm sorry the child was born to a mudnigger faggot loser like him.

Fate-Lotto.... not everyone can win it.
Poor little girl.

>Guy tries to return daughter you lost
>Somehow this makes you, the parent, angry

Kys

>start off by livestreaming your encounter with the kid on your smartphone

Great. So then the dad kicks your ass for recording his daughter.

Serves him right for being a good samaritan in this world.

>all these cucks defending this shit
Disgusting. Get the fuck out of my country.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214776/Football-player-brother-charged-raping-drunk-boy-passed-party-Alaska.html

Footbro-Americans

I don't think the kid should die
I said call the police
call the police, stay in a public area, don't wander off from where you found the child unless it's in like an alley
stay in a populated area and make a non 911 call to the police and tell them you found a young child unaccompanied by an adult

The very first thing you do is make your intentions extremely clear. Call police or yell out to someone else. Have a witness.

This kind of shit in OP's post has happened with people trying to perform CPR.

There were witnesses you retard. Can you read?

Yes.

Odds are the kid will be a faggot when he grows up just like his dad.

Not my kid, not my problem.

>mongolian education

>Utpah Patel

Yeah if I saw some nigger/poo in loo/jihadist carrying my daughter away I'd run down and beat his ass to a pulp too. He shouldn't have been in a white community in the first place. Good on that dad.

That's what gets me. People have gotten complacent and it's like they think the government is the perpetual patriarch figure that will step in and fix any problem.

It was up to the men on that field to find that child and the only man on the field with the balls to actually do something about it was punished for it.

And people here are defending it. Fuck it all.

It's too bad the good samaritan didnt have their ccw.

Why won't someone kidnap my kids? I'm fucking sick of them.

Just betas who are still angry that someone else can be a better parent than the biological 'father'. Lets be real, this faggot, Austin Strickland of Lakeland, Florida, took his 2 year old to a fucking softball game that he was playing in. He had no one else to watch the kid and he decided "THE BEST THING IS FOR ME TO PUT MY 2 YEAR OLD IN THE STANDS WHILE I GO AND PLAY SOFTBALL"

This guy is an undeniable piece of shit that deserves to hang from a tree.

the demonization of "pedophiles" is becoming crazy
it's a witch hunt

I don't even look at children, even if they talk to me, I ignore them

people are paranoid it's best to not even look at these little bastards

>he obviously wasn't a member of their community if they didn't recognized him and beat him half to death
You're right, but the hick family from Mulberry were the outsiders here. Mulberry shits need to stay the fuck out of Lakeland.

IDK, man. America is different than Australia. Hell, even here things changed since I was a kid. About 3 years ago I caught a gyppo punk who broke the tank cap on my neighbour's scooter and was siphoning fuel. Scared him a bit and sent him off with a light kick in the ass. Bitch came back with his dad and the fucker asked me how dare I stop his kid from stealing fuel if the scooter wasn't mine. Whooped both of them and called popo. They actually didn't deny stealing fuel. Told popo they started the fight, got off scott free :)

>Police determine that the man did nothing wrong
>he dindu nuffin he a good boy
>t. bolis XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

don't get involve but alert authorities if a kids lost.

so be like the inhuman chinks that Sup Forums loves to hate?

There is NO FUCKING WAY I would walk off with a kid girl no matter how bad a condition she was in because any man doing this is an insta-peado. Let the little bitch die it her parents fault anyway. You see those vids of Chinese people not helping kids that have been ran over by cars.... same fucking reason as soon as you are involved your are the pervert or murderer and you have to prove yourself otherwise. So easy... keep on walking....

>We need to produce and protect white children
>lol just like let le kid die mayne xd

Yes. White.

Not White Trash.

American whites are becoming so niggerfied its not even entertaining anymore. Worse still is that you fuckers spread the shit around the West like it was AIDs.

Thats the most on point degenerate limp bizkit white trash specimen I have ever seen
I can almost hear the "chill out bro its just weed" from there