Who are you?

Who are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecomodernism#An_Ecomodernist_Manifesto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orange I guess. Yellow + red

Mostly red with a bit of green (when in that mood) and sometimes grey (when in that mood).

btw i'm totally black pilled.

red

Anyone else here

>Pill-pilled?

Generalizing entire moral philosophies and dividing complex creatures into seperate holding pens based on initial observations and a shitty sci-fi movie is the height of autism

that's not what the white pill is. white pill's supposed to be optimism and hope that things can change for the better in the future

Grey, shit's unbelievably fucked, UK and Germany the former best Euro nations are now big brother states, and the US is nearly 50% nonwhite. Might aswell take the NEET pill

take all of them for the ultimate pill

Where do you see the white pill?

Fucking
colour-blind

Black.
We are doomed to fall, the only hope is that we can take the entire planet with us.

A combination of yellow and grey?

I guess.

>height of human nature*
There, fixed it for you. The capacity to categorize things into large general categories is the basics of sciences.

if it's not white, then what is it?

Blackpilled, but I'll still enjoy the ride for however long it lasts

When have you scheduled your exit date?

Lmao'd at this

Literally the only reason i have jobs is to have my parents not kick me out of their house, I just spend all the money on food I want because I don't pay them any real rent.

I'm red + grey + black - I wish the fucking caldera would just blow already

boof that shit then push these bricks my nigga

It'll happen between August and September of this year. Not long my friend

Red pilled, with a bit of green. I'm not against technology but frankly, we are destroying the planet atm, we (the white people) need to evolve to make ou technological progress compatible with nature.

>not being rainbow pilled

Green bcuz its reasonable and nature

HI CIA datamining thread...

still don't know the meaning of the red pill, do you?

Green of course!

Yellow. Stay positive. Sometimes grey sorry to say.

I'm 100% green. Nature is necessary for nature

I'm looking forward to witness such a great and rare event as fall of Rome, and now know how self-inflicted and how well-deserved it is, so grey i suppose.

I'm green because weed is green to. Legalize it

I'm green because green does not look like other colours

black and red

Someone clarify Purple, that's the one I don't completely understand I think.

Does it mean to be literally neutral about it? Like I don't care and can see the good/bad in society becoming a little bit more degenerate and/or a little bit more disciplined from time-to-time?

It's already destroyed.

Between a blue ocean event, methane clathrates, and the inevitable loss of global dimming, we're locked in to a positive-feedback fed runaway scenario of 3-6 degrees of warming.

The purge is coming. 75-90% of the global population will not survive the 2020s.

In order:
Red
Blue
Purple
Yellow
Green
GREY
Black

Became greenpilled yesterday.
Not because of muh environment, but because of the realization that life is not meant to be loved behind a screen. Forever, humans have interacted with nature and Each other in the real world, and though I can't explain it, there is a reason for that. Technology being better than not technology is an illusions. Technology has destroyed the consciousness and soul of man.

More "moderate" in that both sides have valid points than neutral

Black pilled. Humanity will always come back to this degenerate point in history as past civilizations have shown and as a result I have come to the stark conclusion that Humanity is inherently flawed. I look forward to the fall of Rome.

100% red

Nice clip. Thanks.

graypill
I spend my days alternating between watching anime and masturbating because if I stop I'll turn blackpill

I'm black pilled so I wish man-made global warming were real, but it's not.

red pilled

I gotta say I'm orange: I tend to sway leaning towards red or yellow depending how I'm feeling sometimes. Some sprinkles of green, but not completely most definitely.

I like the idea of Paleolibertarianism and classical liberalism if that clarifies anything.

This.

Red! Hang anybody that doesn't look like you.
Tribal people are tribal,go figure

I feel yellow pill is the truth, and the ideal one. But it can't exist when red and blue pill fags exist.

At the moment, I'm lingering between grey and black. At night I'm 100% black pill and have a plan to kms and everything. By morning I'm grey pill and just ride the waves, hoping I can crash into a rock some day.

Sam Hyde got old.

Closest to green, I guess? Except technology will be the only way to solve the ecological crisis.

I swallowed all the pills and for a moment in time I was completely sure that I just had to clean my room. Instead I awoke in the hospital and all I got was a lousy medical bill for saving my life. Now I stay away from pills and sip tea all day. Or something like that.

Combination of grey and black pilled

So pilledness exists on a spectrum does it? Pills looking scary similar to gender studies shit.

gray yellow pilled

Yellow
No tread plz

Lmao deniers are subhuman scum.

pill is a social construct but if you misdose me ur a fucking nazi

yellow, i guess, but I'd love to know who comes up with these fucking colors.

There's no way out of this. We need the tech twenty years ago and it's fifty years of development away. Collapse is inevitable and it will happen to you. Prepare however you see fit.

Yellow/Black.
I just want anarchy or death at this point.

I'm red but strongly leaning toward the white pill. Getting tired.

Mars pill: There are no objective truths, but there are subjectively superior people's we each must protect, namely one's self and those important to them extending out from their family to their race and country.

This, and also the green pill.

I'm pretty purple, but my dad is super white-pilled

Faggot flags are a social construct.

Grey

I don't take pills you dumb hue.
Any pill you take is something someone is feeding you.
True enlightenment is no pills.

Somewhere around here.

Yellow it's okay

light gray. I'm Buddha, ama.

K E K

E

K

Green when your trying to pick up gross women you sneak

pink green white and black are all good imho

dumb frogposter

I'm actually not so sure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecomodernism#An_Ecomodernist_Manifesto
I think we're at the tipping point of new ecological policy and technology. The so called Ecomodernists are finally accepting the death of nature.

This isn't to say that things aren't going to get bad, of course they're gonna get bad.
But given even China's dedication to the Paris Accord, the fastening of people pulling out of big oil, and the increasing affordability and efficiency of green tech, the future for environmentalists is starting to, very slowly, look up.

Best of all, the newfound dedication to environmentalism might be a fantastic unifier of the world's demos. These are exciting times for leftists.

This guy gets it

last 2 desu

The grey pill, slowly turning black.
Well, I'm Russian, that's just how we all roll. Read some Dostoyevsky.

Black pilled, however I'm not going to kill myself, I'm just going to focus on what I need to survive the decline and degeneration.

Green/White

Alternating between red pill and white/grey pill.
My default inclination is to fight for what's right with my fellow decent countrymen, but then sometimes I look ahead and just think f'king hell this is all heading downhill, is there even much point? - especially in regards to the expanding plagues of leftism and Islam.

I'd say I'm red and grey pilled OP.

Grey is the most realistic, black is the most ideal.

Let the red and blue pill people rage on; it's enjoyable to watch these idiots fight amongst each other.

(((Identity pills)))

once you go black...

top kek

Whatever pill believes in converting the brain to a superior immortal form and becoming an android to leave the human race behind.

100% purple.

Grey, best way to enjoy and fight.

Take the rainbow pill you fags

You should have made a poll.

which is the esoteric/Evolian pill?

We need to leave this doomed rock before it is destroyed by whatever

This

Green + gray pill for the hermit pill

The person you never thought you'd meet...

Snekpill is best pill

Iron pill

Nazis are literally a social construct

What stage are you?

Not a fucking child who uses terms like "red-pilled" in 2017.

Fucking embarrassing.

>tfw trying to consume the ironpill
>tfw no genuine motivation and just a general crushing sense of anxiety and futility

JUST