This is Racism

Happening in Germany
youtu.be/DfIRQNjTBvI

Dragging a fare dodger out of a train is racist because he´s black and hence any force used against him must be motivated by whiteys hate for the black man.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3173974/canadian-national-anthem-sexism-rewrite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is horrible, the germanz are still da nazis

Why is he trying to stay on the train after hes been caught? Does he have no shame?

oh does ebil natsees

>Why is he trying to stay on the train after hes been caught?

NIggers

Why are the krauts speaking English?
Are you that cucked you speak the language of your invader now????

>get caught ridin dirty
>act like a toddler that doesn't want to leave the toy store

Why did he do this

someone smack the shit out of that woman

Nope. The lady accusing the train personnel of racism talks english to get a broader audience. She also speaks a bit of german with an accent. She´s obviously there to enrich us, coming from a civilized country no doubt to teach us dumb germans about how some people are more equal than others.

I don't know, Ahmed. Why don't your ask your fellow NigNog brother that when you spend your annual 2 months in jail for raping and infecting with HIV 4 children, you sick freak.

I love the german language - Schwarzfahrer literally means black passenger kek.

Jewesses. Trust me...If they were back in Israel they'd be helping the Cops

Germany is becoming something worse than Sweden or Germany.

It is becoming Americanada!

My guess is he doesn't have papers or whatever and doesn't want to get deported.

pay the toll or burn the coal.

When I went to Berlin they were plenty of young tourists my age (mid-20s) who dodged fare because it was relatively easy. You know what they did when they got caught? They walked off the train.

The lady documenting this act of outrageous racism against the poor nignog who just wanted to ride for free also claims to be a journalist when she speaks in german for a bit.

"Im a journalist, I know my rights" is what the brave woman said.

Who fucking cares about non-whites.

>The average German citizen has been so brainwashed by government propaganda that enforcing law is racist if the suspect isn't white

>This is the country controlling Europe and the influx of economic migrants

>The rest of Europe takes it up the ass and asks for more

America WILL NOT bail you out for a third time in 100 years. Eat shit and die.

>leaf

DotR is coming you fucking foliole

Did you really think all those protests in favor of rapefugees were actual Germans?

It's all Soros funded shit.

I'd much rather be a leaf than a Swede.
Like, okay.
In Canada, a refugee raped an 8 year old in my hometown. If I was in Swedistan, my entire family would have been raped, my dog murdered and I would have been mugged.

So go ahead, make your jokes. At least I'm not sleeping next to Omar and Ahmed with dried child cum on their dicks.

>America WILL NOT bail you out
it never has friendo

God damn. These guards where kind to the black guy. Fuck that (((bitch with camera))) disturbing their work

The average German might actually not be so pleased about the enrichment. The lady yelling "this is racism" in the video is not a native as evident by her accent. Interestingly a lot of Hans' are indeed very, very unhappy about the way things are going but there´s another thing that is even stronger than their irritation. Their fear to be exposed as non conforming, non liberal, non lefty, non multicultural good goys. Modern Germans are cucks. That is their true sin. They are not as brainwashed as you think though.

>nuflag.

The utlimate fag.

You might want to get some new material, this is stale as fuck. Go hang out in aus/pol/ and see how shitposting is supposed to be done.

remember when they used to drag them into the trains?

In the oven he goes.

You didn't have to click my no. twice, you stupid Swede. I guess Mohammad doesn't know how to work the white guy's computer he stole.

a significant portion of blacks don't understand right from wrong or consequences. thats why they literally believe someone 'dindu nothing'. they aren't lying on purpose, they just don't comprehend what happened.

>leaf
You are more cucked than us

>leaf
Are You mad about being more cucked then us?

Except we aren't. We don't have idiots claiming that we should change the anthem because it mentions God, and we only started taking a small number of refugees in 2016.

Aren't you supposed to speak French or otherwise you speak the language of the invader?

kys

...our athem don't have anything to do with god

Uh..Brits were here first.

Plus I was born in Ontario.

And Je Parle un pitteur Francais.

Not very good at it though.
I was referring to my country, dumbfuck. Our anthem makes reference to God, and we don't have dumbasses trying to change it.

But recently a mayor in Sweden is advocating for changing the flag, since it has the Christian cross.

See, a aussie shitposter wouldn't have fallen for the low hanging fruit of the double post # but would have gone for a sidewinder out of the blue. You have much to learn leaf

>0:05
>retarded foreign voice
>He dID NoT DO AnYTHang TO yOu gUyS

She sounds like the typical old lady that smokes 25 cigs a day.

Because she's recording the video and wants to upload it for virtual signaling.

That was a false rumor.
We don't have laws that says not using the "corect" terms for a faggot/trans is iligeal

The Kang did nothing wrong! It's his divine right to travel for free. Only white slaves would disagree.

>Schwarzfahrer

That shit's not going to be enforced outside of Ottawa, bruv.

Do you really think that cops are going to be called and give tickets for "refusing to say the proper pronouns"?

>private
>facebook
come on, now.

schwarzer Schwarzfahrer

But stil It is the law

Yeah, and we also have rape rates that are literally 1/20th yours.

And before you bring up "oh but rape is defined differently here"

Canada has the exact same definition as you do, and it has 1/20th of the numbers.

And?

women are so fucking lost.

they enable these crimes.

Looks like he's trying to make it more interesting for the camera woman.
I can't think of anything else

Why anyone would be posting thoughtcrime on kikebook is beyond me!

Wish I could break laws and get away with it because of racism

>Hey, that man is stealing from the store!
>"Whatcha going to do about it...racist"
>N-nothing go about your day!

Forsooth, it appears that the Swede has no mind as to his country getting destroyed.

What you fucks do to your dogs is rape, fuck off leaf.

White women are full blown retarded traitorous scumbags. They will be the fall of western civilization

>nuflag
>bitches about other countries.

How about no.

We don't care the world is going to end soner or later so why does It matter?

It kind of jarring how quiet the video is, other than the woman scolding the police. It's pretty eerie. I guess I am just used to seeing videos like this in America, where all the bystanders are niggers ooking and eeeking non-stop.

You're still a dog blowing leaf.

They get endorphins when they nurture. Like, a baby. Normally. Instead they nurture brown fantasy fuck boys.

Im pretty sure that most of the silent germans you see standing around in the train feel awkward. They are most likely logically on the side of the train personnel but they are to introverted to get involved. They also internalized that they are not supposed to be "bad to black people".

This. Kek

This whole situation strikes me as odd. What I occasionally see is people trying to talk their way out of a fine, but refusing to leave the train is something new. And then often there's no fine. The other day on a train in the UK had a wrong ticket and the conductor just wanted me to pay the difference to the right one.

This is accurate for everywhere. At least they are letting it happen.

Uhm, what kind of involvement do you want in public transport? The train may get slightly delayed, but otherwise the situation is under control.

because someone is filming...

yean and moderate muslims are the norm lol

If these stand-around do-nothings would instead pay the difference required for him to legally stay, but no...

It's not that, they're impulsive and don't think about the future

>Counter-Strike skin for terrorists
>Jihadi in a burqa
>When you are carrying the bomb, the stomach bulges like she is pregnant.

Wrong.
inquisitr.com/3173974/canadian-national-anthem-sexism-rewrite/

>The ability to enforce rules with force is being attacked
And there goes the absolute cornerstone of civilization!

Ahahahaha underrated :-)

Also checked.

>Germany
>some rando is lecturing the German police in English
>in fucking Germany
Will no one stop these God damned kikes?

>remember when they used to drag them into the trains?
They still do, Poland just refuses to accept them anymore ever since the camps closed down.

>The lady yelling "this is racism" in the video is not a native as evident by her accent.

She sounds super jewish. Guaranteed some Berlin jewess. I also guarantee the nignog was being loud and an uncooperative cunt. No doubt the DB security guys are low pay, low class, low intelligence goons, but I'm inclined to believe they have their reasons for being so physical.