Turk Retard

this Turkish Roach retard keeps posting videos of US soldiers getting killed and it recently asked for people from the USA not to be able to post on this board. he is asking for violation of Sup Forumss rule #2 and he has posted things that violate global rule #3 for posting the videos of US soldiers, we need this Not Rule abiding Sub-human fuck off our board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v56AmphhMtE
youtube.com/watch?v=Am3d-xQvU0c
alteredimagesbdc.org/zaklin/
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=turkey&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=v56AmphhMtE

< This.

Also, what's the source video from? That's funny, the tank ran over the sandniggers.

really? global rule number 3? you know that includes racism and trolling? there's no /pol without violation of global rule #3
global rule #3 exists just so mods can ban whoever the fuck they want "by the books"
posting videos of soldiers (it doesn't matter where they are from) getting owned is not even remotely a violation
asking for US users to be banned is delusional but still, he is not attacking users personally, you see 50 threads per day attacking countries
LEAVE THE TURK BRO ALONE

>turk bro.
>greek

Pathetic. Most def certainly a Ottoman rape baby.

YOU KNOW IT BABY

Damn, I have never actually looked at the rules before. Some of those are the main reason for being on here. Can't participate in raids?

Get fucked, amerishart. Everyone of those retarded soldiers deserve it, for serving the kikes.
From turkish attempted coup last year.

>I have never actually looked at the rules before
you really shouldn't be posting then

Look dude, he's a fucking God tier troll, stop trying to get him in trouble for fucking offending you because he's one of the funniest posters on this site

But he isn't...Like at all.
Go back to the_dookie, fucktard.

Do you really think saying stupid shit like "americ*ns are so dumb, they are so fat" qualifies as "funniest poster on the site"?

He is an annoying roach, I won't disagree, but how the fuck do you find humour in what he spreads, you dumb cunt? You're probably a Mohammedan or a dumbass reddit user.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't shown up in this thread yet.

>HOW DARE HE POSTS CORPSES OF DEAD AMERIFATS
this is my board now wh*Te boy
if you don't want me to post your corpses then don't die wh*Te boy

He's just ban evading. Why can't g00k make some ban evasion countermeasures?

Hey, are you the guy that was bragging about cucking some Polish anime dude or something?

You also posted a picture of yourself, you looked like an ugly verison of your pres.

silence, rapebaby

I'm not that C*rcassian guy
I'm a Turkish guy and i posted my eye various times.

Like how many times are you gonna ban evade you roachnigger? It's triggering af

hahaha you live in a fucking mud hut hahhahaha

you fuck your own family members hahahahaha

you need money from western countries to maintain your own economy

ahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahha

I have never been banned

This is now a dead amerisubhuman thread

Wait, you know who that Roach is?

How many roaches are there? I see you goys all the time, but is it just the same 4 Roaches?

I reported him

Okay, now THAT's the guy I was talking about. He posted the same image too.

Are you the guy that was talking about cucking some Pole?

yes i know him
he's a famous circassian shitposter with one testicle

>le you are reddit hehe or a muslim

Wow original. If you can't take a joke you might be more inclined to use Reddit. Sorry but you're the one asking mods to ban someone for being offensive, sounds a whole heck of a lot like someone who wants a hugbox and censorship, you know like a reddit user. Sorry you can't downvote his posts to hide it here

I find him hilarious because he triggers faggots on here like yourself and this thread is live proof. Also the fact that the guy gets like fucking 200-300 post replies by posting a video of muslims beating up white kids and with a text that says wh*tes are subhumans and you faggots go ape shit over it and feed right into his bait. He's funny as fuck and has become another well known troll like Obamaleaf for triggering faggots such as yourself. Now you literally revert to asking to censor the guy because he's gotten so in your head...

nope im not him.

ok RO***********************************ACH

I'm not asking for him to be banned. I don't give a shit about what some Roach thinks.

I only think that faggots like you that laugh at every dumb thing are repugnant. You queers remind me of dumbass autismo kids from elementary.

I don't get it, you act like a nigger, I thought roaches were not africans.

>letting yourself be trolled by a Turk

>a fake picture
BAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This thread just proves that we need a white ethnostate, ASAP.
My whiteness is NOT for sale.

youtube.com/watch?v=Am3d-xQvU0c

Any point to this?

alteredimagesbdc.org/zaklin/
its real

You're sounding like you know that guy.

How many fucking roaches are there, my God.

better black than wh*Te

He's likely a Kurd or an Arab who came to Turkey as a "refugee"
Or he's a nigger from eastern Turkey.

I'll snort your ash, kike

>MUH SAFESPACE

fuck off

He is a jew I have caught him defending Jews many times. He also is a pussy who probably has never seen a white person I would love to beat his ugly fat face in.

I think it's cute that the turkroach keeps at it. i'd much rather see how long he can keep it up without interference. just don't click on his shit or give him (you)s

its like 4-5.
there was dead amerifat posting Turk from year ago, i havent seen him while. i'm digging throught archives so i can save all the dead amerifats he posted.

welp

>caring about what people laugh about on a image board filled with dumb humor

Jesus man, don't you have something better to get bothered by?

I am a turanid from Turkey
As far as i know there were 3 shitposter elites Kamal and 2 dudes that i forgot their names, they turned Sup Forums into a warzone in 2015
then you have me
then you have Berkay the Circassian
then you have funposters from Turkey

80% of Turkish posters here are anti wh*Te

Probably

it is berkay, hes butthurt

his real face.

>Berkay

Wait, that Polish-cucking guy is actually Berkay??????????????

posts like that make me confused because i want to give a serious reply but on this board i tend to not give a serious answer.

is this ylilauta or pol?

I, for one, don't mind seeing jewmerilards subjected to the laws of physics

Yeah it was that guy.

We all made fun of him because he said he was a true Turk, but he is clearly a Greek rape baby.

based JUBA
yes

he's neither Greek nor Turkish you retarded faggot
he's Circassian
also Greeks look like Arabs.

I'm pretty sure you are him with that subhuman comment. I don't like either one of you.

Ironical SAGE

greece turkey israel cyprus etc is one neighbourhood dawg
certainly he knows more about it than your far away canadian ass
under the right topic i defend turkey, on another topic i will go ape shit on turkey, same with Israel
accusing for the wrong reasons is fuckin retarted, it's distraction from the truth

I'll tell you what he is.
He's an ugly, greasy cunt.
The US wants to invade his mug for that oil.
Those moles are starring into my soul.

Why do you guys put astriks in your words? I've never understood that

Sup Forums is just america's ylilauta lmao

K be on his side

We need the white ethnostate. We will get the white ethnostate.

White Boi get off my board

you look like Arab to me hombre, with extra pakistan sauce

ask your whore mother wh*Te cunt

stop lying jew

at least i don't look like a wh*Te subhuman
neither do you but you rp as wh*Tes

did they died?

>t. butthurt burger
Go shart in a mart.

>Ugly arab facial features
>No melanin

Disgusting

Lmao you aren't going to trigger me you dumb nog, I was just defending you up there. Anyways whats the deal with this whole asterisk thing?

This situation just shows that nato is shit. Turkey in nato wew.. Europe needs their own army without americucks and turkgays

>He showed up

>this is uhhhhhhhh pepe he is uhhh symb-

America take the red pill already will you and wipe turkey off the fucking map.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=turkey&Submit=COMPARE

This faggot has got to be Berklay or whatever his name is, right?

(Not that user)
When a word is obscene like Türk or White you put an asterisk. It's censorship like when you censor shit on TV.

I am not Berkay
someone posted my eye itt
go find it

Just ignore the bitch. Seriously. His boards only reach fp cause you reply to them. He's probably hates himself more than you hate him.

Is this like a Turkish thing like in your language? I see only Turks doing it

I didn't reply to you, Roach.

And what the fuck, "my eye itt"?

WHAT? Speak proper King's, you dumb cunt.

let the americant's be dumb please

>My race is superior to your rac-

you replied to the guy that replied to me wh*Te boy

did they died