What do you guys think of the changing political nature of this board away from school shooter style humour to flacid...

What do you guys think of the changing political nature of this board away from school shooter style humour to flacid white nationalism, are the users the same people?

I've been browsing Sup Forums for 8 years now, I was 16 in 2009 and I was an edgy teenager. I'm now 24 and I can feel I've become an adult. So I guess the teenager turns into the responsible adult.

same, idk if I can feel like I've gained anything from the edge years tho. Why are we still here? I'm not a nazi.

It's really lame. The unironic nazis and puritanical religious nutters are just as bad as the sjws.

This place really isn't as fun now since the election and subsequent media attention attracted too many newfags at once.

This is a JBP board now

>What do you think
Why do you care OP.
Never forget, OP is always a faggot

It's got really bad since then but to be honest nine or ten years ago Sup Forums and /r9k/ were very odd places which didn't really culture but was culture in itself. I think Sup Forums has become far more self-aware and doesn't capture the zeitgeist of young male alienation in a way that the current batch of cunts does.

The concept of overtaking a character game and pre-planning a raid to get nigger characters to form a swastika shape will never stop being funny. God bless old Sup Forums. It's a shame that in 2017 most posters are useless twats.

White people's instincts are kicking in. People are
realising that hedonism will lead to our destruction.
It's not the time for fun and games anymore.

>an unironic nazi thinks his opinion is worth anything

bump

Very insightful thread OP, I have some /conspiracy/ theories on this issue which you may or may not find interesting.

Back in 2009 or so, at the time of the Habo Hotel raids abd the retarded Fox News piece about 'Aninymois' I think there is a possibility that the 'intelligence community' might have been able to see that Sup Forums, if properly activated, could be a very useful tool.

I think things like Project Chanology were an exercise, for later things to come. Scientology being an extremely useful boogeyman to get the Sup Forums types out in droves. Some things in that 'operation' were based on hacking, others just online griefing and even others real world protests.

I think that if chanology were an exercise, it would have displayed 'anonymous' capabilities very well. The purely anonymous, non hierarchical nature of Sup Forums makes it a very simple prospect to slip intelligence agents in and out.

When you take a look at things like 'anonymous' hacking government websites in countries that are enemies of the US during the Arab spring, I think that Sup Forums goes from 'interesting exersise' to 'deniable Intel asset'.

Anyone who was here during the election knows that outside forces, and likely Intel agencies, were heavily responsible for the meme blitzkrieg that made this place what it was today. One thing that' makes me quite sure if US Intel meddling is the current 'Russia narrative'

When you look at the CIAs actions in, Angola for example, when the CIA tells you 'hey so the Russians just did the fucked up thing'- it's pretty much equally likely that they themselves did that thing, and blamed on those durn Ruskis as an excuse to escalate and respond.

You are more right as you wish you would be. Anyone going to a chan meeting, especially Sup Forums should rather be too Paranoid than not enough. doesn't mean bring guns or treat your date like a fag.

Its a combination of normie invasion because of publicity and a direct effort to control our conversation.
Why do you think the same threads get posted over and over and over? They like to see how/if their efforts are having an effect.

>what do you think of x
>is x /ourguy/
>*blocks path with a picture to gauge poster sentiment*

this board lost all humor with the invasion of normies. stuff like naziboos, niggers, supporting Ron Paul, hardcore religious types, red pill, blue pill, iron pill, etc. were all jokes unto themselves.

not that these jokes didn't have a kernel of truth woven into them, but they were a far cry from today's times when people will unironically write walls of text to prove how Jews were behind 9/11, what % of r1a1 DNA is needed to be considered white, etc.

Sup Forums was never that good to begin with, but now it's just awful. I wish there was a site where you could discuss the same spectrum of interests, anonymously, without registration/login etc., but with about 30% of Sup Forums's traffic

420 chan is probably your best bet

religious debate and natsoc threads are the only intellectual threads left on /pol, where people are smart enough to talk about Aquinas/Kant/Evola, etc. WTF are you talking about?

What are you then? People who stand for nothing are worse than garbage.

Kinder
Surprise
Egg
[spoiler]SNIFF[/spoiler]

A lot of words to say nothing.

I don't mind ironic or unironic nazis. I do mind the increase in moralfaggotry. Sup Forums was better when it was full of edgy teenagers than now when it's full of people who vomit at the sign of a lolicon.

I'll answer that question. Liberal.

To suspect that the CIA is behind the 'activation' of Sup Forums for right wing political ends is nothing?

Dusty balls of capitalism

so you're an unironic liberal then?

Bump

Bump