#ProudToBe# Youtube

Is being pro LGBT politically correct, or Politically Incorrect?

youtu.be/uem7QFp0uKY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTxqLQIMDK4
youtube.com/watch?v=7dURKi492QE
youtu.be/7hLNoPxeETU
vocaroo.com/i/s1r6CXLSGx5c
youtu.be/WSiehK2asbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This video is proof the wrong people won WWII

DISLIKE COUNTER

youtube.com/watch?v=zTxqLQIMDK4

We should have won, and the internet knows it!

proud to be gorillakin

I feel sorry for these people. The have a mental problem. If I were to go around and tell everyone that I wish to identify as a toaster, and then got surgery to look like one and began to act like one, I'd be sent to the nearest asylum. But somehow if I felt like I was a woman, chopped my cock off and got implants, everyone would be fine with it.

Youtube should probably just stop being overtly political. Let the content creators do political shit and keep the company itself out of it.

>#ProudToBe#

#ProudToBe#MS13.
Bitch-ass niggAr. You're dead!

im argueing w/ non binaries ATM, do you maybe have a good way to trigger them??

Fuck. From the thumbnail I thought it would be an interesting video on neanderthals. Zoomed in to reveal a nigger. My disappointment knows no bounds.

>song requests

make it an endless loop of youtube.com/watch?v=7dURKi492QE

Statistics and facts. Or just remind them that most people hate them.

#ProudToBeWhite.

Where's that video YouTube?

vids not meine

#ProudToBe

thanks, i was hoping for more specifics...

Can we meme the word brave into a slur? There's nothing brave about sucking a dick.

When was it politically correct to condemn someone for a mental illness?

OMG so brave and inspiring!

Upvoted

I believe you mean condone, but still...

desu desu desu

Spotlight won't celebrate Fathers day but they'll celebrate kids that needed their fathers

Gender appropriation. Def not PC.

either either

>they'll delete his comment too.

sharia law doesn't look so bad now, does it?

What is it, exactly?

youtu.be/7hLNoPxeETU

All gays are freaks

Neither. It's a mental illness

i'm really sorry for winning ww2

Fucking off to wherever you came would be good. Coming up with your own material would be better.

The word "brave" and "pride" is losing meaning because of these mentally ill snowflakes. If they knew just the slightest bit of hardship in their pathetic lives they would've stopped wasting time on such degenerate ideals and actually do something proper with their lives. Can't appreciate the good without knowing bad it seems..

r u german or larp

Bahahahahaha

its a mental disorder

>UK
>Responsible for winning ww2

I just choked on my food. You almost killed me and people would have seen that on my phone.

ENOUGH WE SHOULD EXTERMINATE THEM

>UNCLE TOM!!!!!1!

yeah, i did come up w/ my own arguments... got banned from (((facebook)))

We don't need Isla-

SO

BRAVE

>that number of dislikes

People are actually waking up

>those down votes

keep shitposting in the comments lads

vocaroo.com/i/s1r6CXLSGx5c

Get out.

30k difference.

Friggin' strayans man

I just tried to dislike and it wouldn't do it. Fucking jewgle!

They released 2?

youtu.be/WSiehK2asbI

we tried to warn you. Was a world wide conflict not a big enough warning? Admittedly Japan got too full of themselves.

I love these triggered comments.

These would be good videos to torture ISIS terrorists.

Here's the thing. It isn't hatred that's causing the dislikes. It's a mix of 2 factors.

1. People don't like having shit shoved in their faces.

2. Google is throwing the most visibly weird and awkward people out under the fucking bus and is trying to force people to accept them.

There was a South Park episode about this fucking concept, and Google somehow totally fucking missed the point to take away.

(((Mathensberger)))

It's too old. Concentrate on the new 1.

>not enough that they delete contrary opinions.
>now they're pinning supportive opinions.

X Y do you think that transsexual is an actual girl?

Yes.

t. bissexual.

Gay user here. This is the type of fuckery that makes me distance myself from these flamboyant fucks. I keep to myself and don't post annoying shit online. I know I'm gay and I don't need to constantly remind people that I'm proud of it. This is the type of faggot shit that gets people to hate us in the first place. Self righteous preachy in-your-face bullshit. Just keep to yourself, find yourself a partner and shut the fuck up.

Yeah just noticed its from 2 years ago. They really polished up the comments and dislikes

Neck your degenerate self

They're deleting pro-straight and anti-pandering top comments. That's cute.

Well, HE is definitely a nigger that for sure.

This

>#She's so #Brave and so #Proud
>you go #Girl

Seriously though, this is while people degeneracy. Of course you crackers won't see it that way because they used a black transexual but this is your doing.

Unironic hashtag time: #fuck white people#

Whilst you need to end yourself for being gay, I respect you for keeping that shit to yourself.

god damn it's so sick how they make videos like this and they know they are fucking with the feelings of impressionable children. like they try to make it all inspirational

>80k
HOLD THE LINE

Kill yourself, faggot.

>People asking for a "fathers' day"
>They put "gays father" in the video

It's better don't have

Shit, is it too late to post my shitty joke? Eh, whatever.
Let's
Go
Bully
The
Queers

Why do they always use the most fruitiest looking fags for these videos then expect everyone to be ok with it?

was it the one where Mr. Garrison was intentionally acting like a demented faggot?

Lemywinks episode. Classic.

>we support muslim refugees
>we support gays
pick one

Someone wanna give us a quick run down on why or why not this whole gay pride is used as a way of indoctrinating our youth into becoming queer and the effects it has on a already diminishing white race

what about gay muslims refugees?

wew lad

It seems to be a way of trying to pull every other demographic above straight white men.

I've never believed in the white genocide conspiracy but (((they)) are constantly promoting every identity and lifestyle that isnt:
>heterosexual
>Caucasian
And
>male

>not interested

Pretty much this.
The progressive stack is all about demonizing straight white men.
They want our civilization to crumble

they real tho nigga

Pretty much same here. Thought it was one of those mock-ups of a pre human species.

Why is always women making supportive comments for these freaks?

It's not women, its feminist who hate men.

destroy society rebuild it in the image of jew world order.

Why does everyone have to push their sexuality on each other ALL THE TIME? I don't care who you want to bone, just get out of my face. These people are literally 1% of the population but they have the loudest voice out of any of them.

>just like all the other movements in the past
Holy fuck those degenerates really think they are being oppressed because people show their anger at their parades, people don't respect their pronouns and because nobody builds a third toilet for them.

On the good side there are muzzies constantly trying to kill the fags and Jews.
On the bad side there are muzzies constantly trying to kill us all too

ARE WHITES ON THERE?

If it's obvious ugly the left will tell you it's beautiful.