Canadians Please Do Something!

Which one of you leaf's go to Langara College in Vancouver?
I really want to get together with some like-minded individuals to figure out what we can do about our future because it's looking bleak...

Other urls found in this thread:

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-319.html
stopracism.ca/content/legislation-combat-hate-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you go to college, you're already cucking yourself..

t. Redneck fisherman with 8 grade education

used to go there 4-5 years ago for business. Lot of idiots when I was there.

In retrospect, it was a liberal shithole, but god damn. Literally no school is untouched by the wealth of international students enabled by our bureaucratic government. They would rather completely get rid of all local students in favor of international students.

You from NS too?

Good for you keeping your soul pure. There is no better education than the education obtained through one's own desire to inform themselves. And a fisherman is a fantastic career, god bless friend.

We are in dire need to form an esoteric society here in Vancouver. If you have time and motivation let's figure out a way to get together. No silly protests, just share ideas with other likeminded individuals.

remember, it only takes 1 person to spark a civil war. Who has the balls?

At least you guys don't have terrorism :(

Bumping this, I'm glad the info in that thread of mine is catching on. The guy who compiled all of that info in OP's pic did us a great service.

If you're asking if i'm affiliated with NatSoc in any way, the answer is no. I haven't quite sorted my political ideas out quite right, but I find the more I listen to Hitler's speeches and rallies, the more I find that it is the same as mine.

>esoteric society here in Vancouver
True, there is a demand for a new "think-tank"(I find this word to be a bit masturbatory) that leans to the right. A pendulum always swings, and we're swinging hard back into the right.

>let's figure out a way to get together
A vancouver Sup Forums meetup lmao. desu senpai, i'm unsure where I sit on this.

It isn't a political rally of any sort. I was rated with an above average intelligence when I was 12 despite poor grades. Where my friends and family obsessed over entertainment I obsessed over information and knowledge passed by ancient civilizations and the precedents they have set up. I am currently carrying a journal where I intend to write a state theory and a testament of the times we live in. I have nobody around me to share my findings and knowledge. I know it will be beneficial for people who have some kind of passion to make sure we aren't subverted into following a corrupt society. I need to pass my work to people who will know how to utilize it for my detachment with people is my greatest folly, I will never have influence. Please... For the love of god, don't let this rot away at least for the sake of our children...

> god bless friend.
Thank you, friend. the stigma of being "uneducated" hasn't affected my thirst for knowledge. In a debate with an "educated person", I find that it's quite unfair; they have a mental handicap, being brainwashed. I've always been free to learn on my own; had I only known what I learned in school, I don't think I'd be able to have an intelligent conversation. I don't want to go to school; I don't want an education; I like having a good head on my shoulders.

True Canadians speak French at least as a second language

I don't consider myself "Canadian" anymore. Canada cucks my province too hard.
We have a big French population, a big gaelic population, and a big Native population. I'd prefer to speak English.

Why not to learn a celtic language so?

Of course you will speak English the whole life, as I will Russian, and it's ok

But I think every redpilled man has to know his ancestry's language.

For example I even not sure yet - am I have a Polish root or no, but I have basic skills in the language.

Also canadians English seems to be fine, I mean accent.

Also is it real that most of anglos can't into foreigh languges or not?

Do you know Pythagoras? He was a Greek scholar who existed in circa 500 BC. In his time there was no institution that would educate him beyond what the society already knew. Instead; he went south into the Middle East. He excavated their knowledge and brought it back to Greece. He created new branches in mathematics and developed a harp introducing Greece to music. Now you tell me whats better, the institution he was told to observe from his fellow Greeks or the institution he fondly wanted to create out of his own desire to discover.

Modern Education is the bile from the intestines of the poisoned masses.

we could do a meetup... i saw some shadilays written on walls on main a few weeks ago...

also, i think he asked if you're from nova scotia..
you must be educated in BC.

Why not to learn a celtic language so?
I've never thought that till now, to be honest.
I think I would if there were available lessons and resources for me to learn.

>But I think every redpilled man has to know his ancestry's language.
What I like about the maritimes, is that it's somewhat of a reflection of the British isles; even our francophobic behaviour is reminiscently British. But it's like a Britain that is more homogeneous; we can't claim to be "Only English", "Only French" or "Only celtic"; we're English, Celtic, and Acadian.

>Also is it real that most of anglos can't into foreigh languges or not?
We don't have a need to. Where I live, everyone speaks English just fine.

I hope you all understand that this sort of meet up would be considered a hate group and you could be looking at jail time.

Literally anything to do with nova scotia has had either miniscule to no influence nor exposure to me in the entirety of my life in Vancouver.

Yeah, maybe making a group called shadily on Meetup might be a great idea.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-319.html

stopracism.ca/content/legislation-combat-hate-canada

If you haven't yet, I will arrange one next time i'm in the city, but i'd rather discuss privately with whoever is coming some rules before hand in case we have some provocateurs.

email me at

[email protected]

A bunch of Canadians dissatisfied with the politics in their country will not be considered a hate group and if so consider those who partake as Martyrs. If they hand cuff any of us it will blow up in their face as Canada loses its identity as a free country. Besides, it's a gathering to discuss politics and it's intended to reflect what we are dealing with currently in our country which is obviously something that needs to be discussed.

as someone who got picked up in a sweep looking for 'hate crime' i was inadvertently redpilled. Trust me, any meetup with these specific intentions could be classified as a hate group. It doesn't even matter that you're asian.

Perhaps in private? We can use a house if necessary.

sounds good. Mid July feels like a good time.

What were the circumstances that had lead to your sweep if you don't mind me asking?

i happened to be posting on certain forums ironically in 2005 and was flagged for a face - to - face in 2006 involving death threats against a local ltbqp+, who incidentally was caught sending them to herself later on.

knowing that i was being fairly secure with my surfing habits then leads me to believe that no matter how hard you try, you are being watched in this country.

This thread has been reported to the Vancouver Police Department. Have fun in jail, Nazi scum.

-Tumblr

see you there baby