ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc
youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyE-Shbzqc
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/24/authorities-texas-mom-left-2-kids-in-hot-car-as-punishment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's degenerate

it's less degenerate than alcohol

4:20 yo

It is going to keep the US masses quiet while the whole place goes to shit, just as intended

DUDE

I'm trying hard to quit but it's fun my life for years

Should it be legal?

I'm literally on my way out the door right now to walk down the street to pick up from my local dispensary.

Trudeau isn't all bad desu

DUDE WEED
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

dude

It makes fapping a whole lot more fun

I fucking like it and anyone who has a problem with this can suck a bag of dicks.

t.Trump Voter and Southerner, come at me you (((Yankees))) fucks.

Literally a waste of time. Used to smoke every day until I realized I hadn't done anything memorable in an entire year. Quit and never looked back.

My life would be ahead a year if I hadn't blown it sitting on a couch in a daze.

I have friends still stuck at the same level they were at in high school because of dude weed lmao. One is 33 and still delivers pizzas.

"Weed is for niggers. Put it away."

t. Derek Vinyard from American History X

It has it's place in a naturalist human society. But we find ourselves a in a civilization built by the worship of Jewish demons... It has lost its place.

Have you done anything memorable since then, Mr. Posting on an anonymous Tibetan Basket Weaving and Mongolian Horse Milk fan board?
yeah I didn't think so.

It makes me feel good.

Why you need some?

Fuck yes I have, visited 16 countries and started a family and a business.

Idk why the flag says I'm in the US, I'm in Milan, FFS. Saw the duomo today, was awesome.

Doooood, Uh... um... hahaha! .... um.... oh! Weed!

What business

Ganja is such a universal drug though. Thats like saying beer is for Mexicans.

I was wondering how many posts in I could go before I saw the Jew named.

fucking pleb shut the leds off then take the picture

I like weed.
The whole damn world is going to catch fire very soon.

Printing T-shirts.

>One is 33 and still delivers pizzas.

Oh yeah? Does he need any weed?
You think he can pay in pizza?

>Idk why the flag says I'm in the US, I'm in Milan, FFS

Definitely still at home in your basement, completely sober

seedork I like the leds

weed doesn't make you smarter or dumber. the problem is a lot of dumb people smoke it and surprise they sound dumb when they're high. Best thing to do is smoke alone once in a while. Open your mind. Don't smoke with dumb people who sit around and do nothing. This will not help

>dude
>weed
>lmao

I don't. I think about sage.

it has beautiful flowers and you can dry them and smoke them or eat them and they make you feel pretty great.

Lol probably
Believe what you want, idc.

It's not bad if you do it just on weekends.

I think weed is a good recreational drug to do with other people. You just gotta smoke it with people who aren't idiots.

can be beneficial and enhance the mind an perception of the world, but most users are degenerate idiots that use it to turn their brain off instead of overclocking it

I wish I could stop smoking it I've been high on weed everyday for two years now heck I can barely inhale smoke anymore geez I really wonder how fucked up my respiratory system looks. Thank goodness I put down the cigarettes years ago. I'm trying to only smoke keif hash oil and when ever I smoke a joint I'm smoking it like a cigar. Other than that weed is fun though I really do believe if I could stop I'd grow a few of my brain cells back but weed is great yeah....

Degenerate.

It is being legalized soon and all of these weed smoking undesirables are always shilling that weed has ZERO direct or indirect negative effects, that you should be able to drive down the highway high as fuck, that you should be able show up to work high as fuck, that you should be able to """medicate""" anywhere and at anytime, and that weed essentially cures every known ailment.

They get ass ravaged if you even mention weed and harm in the same sentence.

They all need to be euthanized.

Safer and better than alcohol and arguably any other "drug" or intoxicant on the entire planet in every way yet demonized by the ignorant masses and kept illegal by a corrupt government conducting an illegal "war" on its own citizens to line their pockets in order to fund more corruption.

It's a secret but you guys keep thinking you know how to smoke it properly.

idk but every time someone talks about weed. I honestly just can't help but think about justin Trudeau up there in canada hoarding all that weed. And people are wondering dude where's the weed?? :) Dude Weed :))

Am I supposed to vape it with my asshole?

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

They also don't realize that weed in conjunction with water fluoridation is going to make them submissive and subservient docile slaves to the government.

It's not demonised by the masses you fucking idiot. This is the exact same as gays and trannies where they think they are so brave for being degenerates meanwhile EVERYONE is on board with them.

A film written by Jews.

Don't ever do it again, fuckface. Never. You have been warned. We aren't too high to kill you.

>water fluoridation
And you had such a strong argument before too.

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

Honestly the part of the high where driving is most definitely dangerous only lasts about an hour tops. You're safer in a car with a driver who smoked a joint an hour ago than with a driver who slammed a 6 pack an hour ago.

The difficulty with marijuana and driving is that overall competence will decrease over time with heavy users who haven't taken a 'reset' break. In which case you're probably safer in a car with a driver who smoked a joint an hour ago and only smokes once or twice a month than somebody who isn't currently high but smokes weed every day.

And medically it actually does have a lot of value, the issue being that when taken orally the acute psychoactive effects last a lot longer which can be undesirable (especially if you have to go to work) and if smoked...well smoking is just shit for your health and smells terrible.

I find it to be one of the very few things that can help me focus. I like to smoke it and read or watch political speeches as it gives me laser like focus, and opens my mind up more to immediate analysis of such things. I never do it in public or around other people only quietly in my own free time.

>Trudeau isn't all bad desu
I mean, he's opened the gates to savage subhumans to rape our women, children, and farm animals, colonize and replace actual canadians, but lmao weed balances that out.

vodka is better

This is the worst thing about weed. I've known plenty of weed smokers that completely flip their political beliefs based on this single issue. They are pretty easy to redpill but they are just as easy to bluepill.

What this guy said, Sex and masturbation while really stoned is THE best feeling you will ever feel, no joke. It feels like an orgasm that goes on for a whole minute, and the whole leadup feels as good as a normal orgasm.

It really is magical.

Do you prefer vodka over German beer though?

Fucking this

>What do you guys think about weed
it's satan's herb. he uses it to control his minions and steal their souls. have fun in hell, user.
"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

How about you don't drive ever if you plan on """"medicating"""", public transit for you.

So am I blowing my soul out when I exhale a fat bong rip?

Couldn't do anything bad to me that liquor hasn't already done 3 times over. Wish it was legal in TX.

420 blaze it niggas!

It's currently destroying my life slowly. I'm the kind that cannot do it responsably.
Now I lost my closest Friends and feel absolutely empty inside.
It's not Bad in modération tho.

Vodka > any beer.

It's good to smoke n eat n shit
But Erm, it like smells of poo

Good plant

you're full of it.

Has Sup Forums's overall stance on weed lightened over time? I could have sworn most Sup Forumsacks were against it before this election cycle.

I wouldn't really know, I steered clear most of these threads until recently.

German beer is overrated

Because I'm not comfortable taking away large swaths of people's civil liberties over a few idiots who do stupid shit.

2nd that
How's it hard, I just ran out one day and became too preoccupied to by more, that was 6 years ago...
Holy $^@! yes, so relaxing, lets you feel every sensation.
That's sucks for you, you must be a lazy fuck, the year I smoked I released an album, finally got a girl, chatted up a acquaintance who let me in their uncles oil contractor company making enough to buy an Audi...
Yet the founders of this country and masters of the "white race" like Shakespeare where cannabis smokers, niggers didn't know what cannabis was until they were freed form their chains in USA.
Bingo

Nice cola

Even so, many Germans seem to be proud of their booze.

It's disgusting but legalizing it has been shown to lower crime, addiction to other(worse) drugs, and reduce minor's consumption of it. Legalize that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc

I used to be
>MUH DEGENERATE BURN ALL THE STONERS
until I tried it a few months ago for the first time. And it's really surprisingly mundane. Stoners are still retarded pieces of shit that need to be gassed..but I really don't see anything degenerate about a person enjoying a joint every now and then. As long as they know their limits and avoid cumulative effects.

Genesis: God has given you all green seed bearing plants to do with as you choose

no, you are desecrating the Lord's temple. weed is for losers that don't care they are soulless ghouls that contribute nothing to the world. that's why the devil loves you guys so much, you are doing his dirty work and are enjoying it.

kill the subhumans who smoke it

Those things are completely false.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206

It's less degenerate than alcohol and tobacco.

It's the most red-pilling substance in this world, and that's another reason why it's illegal (but not for long, because AI doesn't smoke weed, but higher than any rasta and has capacity to reveal everything and to tell everybody - and that's the reason it's smeared over blockbusters)
also this: youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
and this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyE-Shbzqc
and tons of articles on pubmed to support these claims

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/24/authorities-texas-mom-left-2-kids-in-hot-car-as-punishment.html
It's degenerate now fuck off.

How is it less degenerate than tobacco? It has way more negative health effects on your brain and your hormone levels. The only thing that's worse about cancer is it gives you a higher risk of cancer than weed does but in terms of every other aspect of your mental and physical health weed is worse.

Trying to stop it but each Time i just feel really bad ans decide to buy again
I'd love to stop but my current social and economic issues dont make it easy

>Weed
>Red pilled

Yeah thats why countries where it's used the most often and where its decriminalised and legalised are so liberal and left wing.

>don't smoke it every day. once a week is fine
>don't smoke in mornings, you'll be lazy all day
>stay away from synthetic / laced with chemicals
>if you can't do x without it, quit
>don't let your life revolve around it

follow these guidelines and it doesn't become a degenerate habit

I used to smoke a lot of it. It makes you unmotivated, slow and smelly. It's also a huge waste of money. Sort your shit out.

> In which case you're probably safer in a car with a driver who smoked a joint an hour ago and only smokes once or twice a month than somebody who isn't currently high but smokes weed every day.

Not the case at all. People who smoke less regularly do not gain the tolerance that habitual smokers do. When the tolerance increases, the impact on the user is decreased. So this results in a more mild, less impairing high. It is common practice among frequent users to take a break in an attempt to decrease their tolerance, thus allowing them to achieve a more impactful high. A person that smokes everyday will not obtain the same level of intoxication as somebody who smokes occasionally. The frequent user is far more likely to have control of their faculties and reaction time. Even immediately after smoking.

> t. Degenerate Pothead
> Regular smoker

It was pretty normal for me to get high and go straight to work. While it impaired my ability to engage others socially, it did not impact my ability to do the tasks required of me to work. I would often smoke and drive, and I never had an accident or even came close to losing my ability to operate my vehicle. If I was a pink lunged baby smoker, driving would be difficult, however my tolerance prevented me from becoming that heavily inebriated.

As a side note, the only side effect I experienced was short term memory issues. These were only concentrated around the time if smoking. Things immediately prior to getting high and during the high were easily forgotten.

"awake up from your drunken stupor, as is right, and do not go on sinning. For some have no knowledge of God. I say this to your shame."
1 Corinthians 15:34

I dunno man. When I'm stoned sitting around doing nothing makes me feel bad.

>dont let your live revolve around it
>come up with a list of specific important rules you must religiously follow for it's consumption so that it doesn't fuck you up

kek

Induces schizophrenia.
Makes tv entertaining.
Makes you open minded and lazy.
Numbs you.
Makes you forgetful and clumsy.

If you keep it to yourself and don't be a cocksucker about it then I don't care.

> Never touched a weed cigarette

Everything he said is correct.

Lmao

Weed causes terrifying hallucinations, psychotic behaviour, illogical thoughts and dishonesty in people who've never tried smoking any.

>It's the most red-pilling substance in this world, and that's another reason why it's illegal (but not for long, because AI doesn't smoke weed, but higher than any rasta and has capacity to reveal everything and to tell everybody - and that's the reason it's smeared over blockbusters)
holy shit the autism is unbridled