>Kekistani

How do we deal with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yern4_OfFFE
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/c/brittanyventi/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not your personal army faggot

stop in-fighting and attacking right-wingers that will support you in elections?

Its shareblue trying to divide us as always

Ignore it. Every user knows it didn't come from Sup Forums and the shills appealing to normalfags with stolen memes are just shooting themselves in the foot by causing them to look into entry level right wing stuff.
>mfw Trump wins again in 2020

You don't.
My understanding is that although kek posting was born on the chans it has moved beyond and is therefore not something to be concerned about- Kek posting here is at an all time low since the election.

This is how

>How do we deal with this

Stop pretending it's a problem.
It scares the hell out of (((some people))) because it has the potential to develop into something like soccer mom alt-right.

I have no fucking idea

it's salty libshits LARPing as "the real conservatives of Sup Forums"

I WANT TO CAST EXPLOSION INSIDE MEGUMIN!

Sage these mongoloid threads.

True.

>le shareblue
No it isn't you fedora reddit fag, we're sick of you being here and ruining everything with your BASED BLACKS and le_doland maymays and your civic nationalism. Go back to plebbit and mindlessly suck trumps dick there

You don't. We are here to stay.

nothing to see here....

Useful idiots

We've become a parody of ourselves

Just ignore it. They dance to 4chans tune, not the other way around. Another meme will eventually rise up and replace it, it served its purpose during the election and that's it. The cringe will die down eventually.

The Kekistani meme is dead you faggots. Quit using it. It's making everyone on the right look like retards.

>How do we deal with this
What do you mean by this?
Kekistanis are the core group of Sup Forums
We are why the Alt-Right exists you stupid cuck
Did you even fight the memetic war?
Go back to Rebbit shill

How about by pissing off already Shariablue?

>One retard calling out shareblue boogeyman
>another calling out Reddit boogeyman
Fuck both of you faggots.

Note "meme war" not cringe fest in real life war. Whoever made that fucking flag should be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

Get your priorities sorted.

Fuck you OP. Trump wouldn't be in office if it wasn't for us.

Did you fight in the memetic war? Serious question.
If you didn't, STFU you don't know shit.
Only people who fought in that war deserve to have a say in the future of Sup Forums and the Movement.

Hm, is it just me or is it starting to seem (un?)ironically funny again?

I mean we've been through a month or three of these cringeworthy KEK merchandise photos, which made it all seem horrible. But now it seems like people are embracing the horribleness in a funny way.

I'm not even a fan of the guy, but Sargon was on the Joe Rogan show, wearing a Kekistan shirt and LAUGHING AT that meme of him in the car with Pepe and Nigel Farage ("Get in the car -- we're going to save western civilization").

Which... was that meme created ironically in the first place?

Wasn't Kekistan also created ironically?

I think the "yeah it's cringeworthy if you take it seriously so don't take it seriously" aspect built into all this stuff in the first place, but then we forgot about that due to the first wave of KEK merch photos, which made it seem too real?

All of this shit is funny, no matter which way you look at it, as long as you don't look at it too seriously, which, usually, is a tactic of the left

spotted the shill

I am a KEKISTANI
I fought in the MEMETIC WAR
I worship KEK
This is my IDENTITY
I have faith in GOD EMPEROR and his 4D CHESS

Shills go back to Plebbit if you don't like this

SHADILAY"!

make it the new ebaumsworld/9gag and blame them for our horrific hate crimes

Yes I "fought" in it. And what I'm saying is those memes served their purpose, but now that Trump is president their use has expired and that is evident by how quickly its turned into some real life reddit/9gag/ebaums world fucking cringe tier circle jerk.

It's over, move on.

I will never "move on". Being a KEKISTANI and a MEME WAR VETERAN is not something you just forget. It's not a fad. It's our reality. It's our identity.

Do you even believe in meme magic?

Hardcore autism.

It's a meme you dip. So what it's stolen. It's a meme so even our almighty Sup Forums can't control it simply by terrorising normies

Useful idiots gonna idiot.

No I don't. I think it was an idea that caught on because it was a really fun way of harnessing the zeitgeist. Activism works best when it's fun, and it was fun.

There's no point clinging onto it though. It's better to look ahead to the future than cling onto something. Some things are ruined by the cringy, lack luster sequel. Don't be the shit, unnecessary sequel.

You're a cuck. PRAISE KEK

Well yeah.
Everyone is here forever.
Don't forget that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yern4_OfFFE

there's still an "ebaumsworld"? do you have to use a time machine?

I'm still having fun with it. So I'm sticking with it.

>Now, check these digits

OMG I LOVE THAT
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK!!!!

Wtf? No digits?
Cursed

she's taking the piss out of Kekistanis

Is there a single Kekistan poster who posts unironically?

>tfw made $10k last two months (each month) off of selling Kek apparel

Trump literally turned my shitposting into a well paying job and brought me out of NEETdom.

SHADDILAY
PRAISE KEK

Anyone who actually buys into this kekistan shit is either 1. A complete fucking moron memester useful idiot OR 2. A left wing disinfo diversionary tactic shill.

We do not push this retarded shit.

Dude. It was a funny joke back then but now it's cringe. Stop.

just create new memes

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

we don't. they are harmless.

SHAILDAY!!! SHALIDAY!!!!PTRAISE KEK!!!

Trump rules!
Shills drool!
Get BTFO fgts!

honestly, i think it's hilarious that these autistic shut-in kekistan kiddies make you "hurr durr my movement" fags so fuckin bottom bothered. like, the biggest losers on the internet are in control of triggering you, and for that i have great admiration for all those who proudly identify as kekistan faggots.

wher iz profs?

Don't worry these digits will set us free!

Praise KEK

ITT: LARPers who don't realize that the Kekistani flag is meant to help normalize Nazi symbolism so the normies don't sperg at every swastika.

Go back to your cuck discord and tell them you failed

>8 chin meme
I know 4's Sup Forums is shit but no where near as bad as them.

Back to /leftypol/ Antonio.

the Thothites would know how to solve this problem.

>>>/the_donald

Change the color to Red so it looks even more like a Nazi flag.

kek

At first i thought it was a funny gag by sargoy but they just kept fucking going and its gotten cringy as hell.

>our official guide

The meme has it's advantages.

If Horkenhemier and Adorno were the intellectual wind behind cultural Marxism, and Alinsky was the dumbed-down version for normies, then the_d and Kekistan are the right-wing Alinsky of the internet.

Everyone knows it by now, it's time to move on you lazy cunts, unless you unironically see this as your new identity in which case kys

Venti is dealing with it right now
youtube.com/c/brittanyventi/live

It's fun to trigger you faggots, so I'll continue to use it.

stop this edgy purity spiral shit. let them be cringy if they want its better than them being bluepilled

r*ddit and cuckistanis are the useful idiots of the far right

Imagine being so butt hurt over parody.

cuckservativism is blue pilled you nunce

you do know jokes get old at some point? At some point it does just become cringy

These anonymoose MkII Ekektric boogaloo cunts are murdering memes before they can evolve here.

By sending them back

fuck off /r/politics

There's nothing to deal with. Our memes grew up into the normie world, carrying our message and rallying the troops.
Yeah it's cringy into what it grew but hey I rather have people flying the kekistani flag then a refugees welcome banner.

Normies praise Sup Forums although it's a bit too extreme/hardcore for them but step by step they come closer to us.

Kekistani is the entry drug to Sup Forums, they already took a big red pill and are open to the rest of it. If they question the media it's only a small step up to make them question even the most controversial stuff.

don't view them as competition:
they are just one step away from our camp

work on recruiting them

The holocaust happened and climate change is real, you do know that ?

I think we've reached the point where the backlash towards Kekistan shit has become overblown, it really isn't such a big deal that we need to have constant threads on it

its very sad they've taken genuine nationalism, and genuine religious worship and made it an ironic meme

sadder still they've taken our memes to use as an anti-identitarian mockery
but still it works in our favor to recruit more to our cause

just need to make a real dumb/easy explanation video to walk them through the true origins of this shit and the real implications of the context

Be a fucking grown-up and ignore it.

>Sargoy

this....

The real kekistani flag after e-celebs took it over

do kekistanis even know that their flag is similar to a Nazi one? oh how they adore Patton, since Trump likes him. little do they know what Patton had to say before they killed him. oh well, I guess normalizing a similar-style to Nazi flag isn't so bad.

one the connection is pointed out to them, it will force them to either defend their precious freedom of speech or be exposed as hypocrites

I feel dumb for admitting it but I actually enjoyed the pepes/kek memes way early on. Before this kekistani shit came to be of course, I never was a fan of Milo or based black guys in maga hats. Even Shadilay was cool initially. Did normies really fucking ruin these memes? Were they good to begin with?