Holocaust denial

If Sup Forums denies the holocaust, how do you explain the Eichmann trials where he expressly admits to purposefully rounding up and later killing the Jewish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs&t=695s
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/PRreal.pdf
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by not looking

denial =/= skepticism

The same way I deny the Cossacks did anything wrong.

2nd time seeing this thread today.

Stop fucking shitposting.

(((eichmann))) no...I don't buy it merchant. No sale.

They were tortured and confessed ridiculous numbers to show it. Some claimed they had killed several million kikes from Bulgaria whose Jewish population before the war was barely some tens of thousands.

stop with this threads u fucking shill the holocaust never happened plain and simple faggot

admission /=/ guilt

That's easy! I can make up stories too!
Like this one time at Nazi camp, we rounded up all the Jews and gave them showers! They were pissed! They had to start all over on being dirty stinking Jews from scratch!
We didn't even tell them the soap used was made from Jews!

Is there a source for the Bulgaria claim? If so that would be quite interesting.

None denies it. jews did die during WW2, everyone did it was just extremely exaggerated and distorted for war propaganda means.

David Cole, ----A JEW----
Did extreme amount of research on the holocaust and found out 90% of it was made up propaganda

heres a vid for new fags
youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs&t=695s

You can't judge a people by the actions of Eichmann

The Real Eichmann Trial or The Incorrigible Victors - Paul Rassinier
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/PRreal.pdf

No one [rational] is "denying" (((The))) (((H)))olocaust™.

The problem historical revisionist (compare: the Zionist slur, "deniers") are finding, is that any enquiry into the goings on at the time (concerning said specific events) -- e.g., regarding the numbers that have been purported (and dis-proven) not reconciling with almost every pertaining claim and calculation made -- is SHUT DOWN™ and dismissed as historical ignorance, a besmirching of the Jewish victims of the time, and (the fan favourite) "ANTI-SEMITISM".

The fundamental issue remains unresolved: if (((The))) (((H)))olocaust™ did take place, and in the manner that has been cursorily penned into History's annuls, then there would not only be no harm in investigating the period further (using modern forensic means, for example), and would in fact re-enforce the narrative pushed by -- who are often fingered as -- Zionist propaganda channels.

The truth can only set one free... no?
---

>'He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.'
--Sun Tzu, The Art of War (Attack by Stratagem, III:17)

the victors write history, this case is no different

Maybe they edited out the shirtless man from the 'actual original'. I'm sure it was not 'proper' during those times. IF you think he was never in the original picture, then the picture is pretty poorly framed. A photographer would frame out that pillar.

>make thread
>get 300+ replies completely BTFOing this bullshit
>make the same thread
>keep making it ad infinitum until people get tired of responding again and again
>"hurr durr no1 has any argumends :DD"

holohoax didn't happen. nice try, shlomo

Then why not just blur the offending parts? Why remove completely?
As for framing, was it a photographer or an army grunt with a camera?
Haven't looked into who took the photo.

Second time I've seen this thread today.

>No one [rational] is "denying" (((The))) (((H)))olocaust™.
I deny the holocaust.

There is literally no evidence in favor of the Holocaust.

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ