There is NO WAY Jesus was white

He was a fucking arab kike. He never showered, his mother was a lying slut, and the "man" who raised him was a total cuck. How could you worship this degenerate?

Someone is mad from seeing Christian general threads

It's OK user, you'll see the light one day whether you want to or not

I don't

Chill out Fedora.

Why are you so mad that people follow a man who taught others how to be a genuinely good person?

Race, birth, and everything else aside. The man was wise beyond his years, and only wanted to make the world a better place.
You have a problem with that?

How can a myth be anything other that a myth.

Sounds like the talmud view on jesus. You been reading talmud op?

Alright, enough. I'm a semitic pagan but I have to step in here. My family is Lebanese, we're from a village less than 100 miles north of where Jesus is from. We all have light skin and my family is mostly Christian. BOTH of my grandmothers have naturally blood-red hair and light brown eyes. My cousins have emerald green eyes and my mom has hazel. Only myself, my dad and sister have brown eyes. The Middle East is the most diverse place on Earth. The only thing making it seem less-so is Islam, which is basically Pan-Arabism the movement. In reality, Persians, Iraqis, Lebanese, and Palestinians/Hebrews all have their own ethnicity, culture, race, and religion. Just because north african subhumans are dark and mongrelized doesn't mean Christ would have been. He was from the Levant, where myself and people who look like us (such as blue-eyed, white-skin Assad) live. The Levantines are the lightest of 'Middle Easterners' which is an artificial name. In reality Lebanon was culturally and geographically East Mediterranean. Jesus's first miracle was in Lebanon, and he looked Levantine, not like some Saudi wahab rat.

You mean copy pasted well established pagan values?

>wise beyond his years
Just one of many delusional retards claiming to be a messiah

>wanted to make the world a better place
Sure sure, but he have to be a messiah to make everything better right?
Also the world really became better after his life, right?

Stop worshipping sandniggers

>t. tiny penised basement-dwelling numale hipster cuck

And what does a Corinthian temple have to do with all that?

He is the son of fucking God, he doesn't have a race.

Jews will be Jews

Was Islam's prophet Mohammad white?

calm down fedora take your toy red pill somewhere else

Now that you know that Jesus didn't tell the apostles about the total expansion of the emanations of the Treasury, what do you intend to do differently? And once you find out what the region is of the seven Amens, what changes will you make in your life?

Yeah dude, we know.

to be fair only post-dark ages catholics believe the mary was a virgin meme

>You mean copy pasted well established pagan values?
the jews and zoroastrians weren't pagan tho

Christcucks are almost as bad as il*mcucks

Yeshua/Jesus was ADAMIC(eth ha Adam) not Kenite and definitely not Khazar swarthy phenotype. Go look at some of the passages about Noah, His physical relative and read the descriptions of what the Adamic phenotype was...here's a hint, not swarthy...

Bullshit, the earliest versions of the new testament mention it.