Boogies last burger

This is Boogie2988 here and I just wanted to let you guys know someone must pay. Also this is my last Burger!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0P6uKCO38c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA
youtu.be/C-iu8o5EObg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he going on a diet?

He tweeted just minutes later that he would "sneak in" "another burger".
So, no, this is not his last burger. And I feel like the next one won't be either.

He's getting a gastric bypass.

This will be my last burger before the gastro bypass surgery you my friends the taxpayer will be paying for! MOUNTAIN DEWWW.

>60k+ people watch a fat fuck eat a hamburger
Yellowstone please, have mercy on our lost cause and end it quickly.

PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS

Based Boogie

it would be funny if that last burger is the one that gave him a massive heart attack

There will never be a last burger for a fatass like him. He has no self control.

>watch his video
>Him usually whining or playing victim
>Have no idea how he has a fanbase
>Read comments
>All of them are fans wishing him well and luck and hoping he doesn't kill himself

It's crazy how much hes manipulating people's sympathy for money. He's like a white migrant basically.

Family friend here.
There's never a last burger.
He's tried to quit before.

I feel sorry for Boogie. His quality of life will drop dramatically if he really maintains a drastically different diet. Unhealthy food addiction is likely linked to a more complex problem that gastric bypass won't solve. Sure, he'll be skinny, but something in his life that once made him very happy (junk food) will just go away without something to replace it. If he really fantasized about doing outdoor activities and other things that only normal weight people can do as much as he loves indulging in food, maybe those will fill the void... but I honestly think that isn't very likely. He might very well end up more depressed then ever.

That wont help him , he has no discipline, he will just loose like 80 pounds of water weight and regain it all back

post the right one..

Hopefully he dies during the surgery. Worthless fat fuck. Anyone over 30% body fat should be executed. Anyone who remains over 20% should be beaten, daily, publicly, until they drop into a healthy range. You worthless excuses for human beings will die first when the SHTF.

STOP EATING SHIT FOOD IF YOURE DYING YOU FUCKING FAT SHITHEAD
Jesus fucking christ this guy is retarded. He eats shit like that and then goes on to post videos, almost crying about his health problems.. fuck I hate his fat ass.

>tfw i have 7 serves of vegetables for dinner

I guarantee he will lose a bunch of weight if he doesn't die during the surgery

youtube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA

Boogie wants to "get out ahead" of the controversy around vidcon. He seems like such a phony who capitulates too much and too easily.

Does he always have a nigger on a leash

I swear Boogie will either die during surgery or he'll fuck up after surgery, eat a fuckload and rupture the staple line in his stomach.

The guy's a continual fuckup.

Good luck boogie. Looking forward to following your progress

The obese are the most hatable humans on the planet. Literally killing themselves and ruining our health care system because of their insanity and self indulgence. Every single doorway, chair, bed and piece of supporting equipment had to be replaced in our hospital because of the absurd preponderance of fat fucks that have risen over the past 15 years. It's fucking insane. I've seen firefighters and paramedics blow their backs out tying to lift these pieces of shit when they've slipped and fallen over. They don't even have the ability to wipe their own asses. They're worse than niggers.

Ok maybe not, but fucking damnnnnn close.

it won't help him. he'll eat until he bursts his stomach. fatt people like that have no self control in any area of their lives

Joey is foodkino. Reviewbrah is trash

(You)

last burger this hour

He has no discipline he will gain it all back its very common for people like him to loose some weight then just gain it back because of shit diet

>tfw his boogiedown550 channel is a graveyard of initial motivation and eventual tearful excuses.

Show me ONE reviewbrah video on par with this masterpiece.
youtu.be/C-iu8o5EObg

Food is not entertainment

ppl underate bob so much it pisses me off

Doesn't he make tons of cash off of his YouTube channel? Why should anybody else pay for his health insurance? Pretty sure his fat ass can afford it.

>last burger

Food is for sustenance, not for fun.

God damn you fat peice of shit quit shilling your shit here I hate you so god damn much fucking kill yourself please

he will, for about 3-4 months.

Then he will slowly distend his stomach again by stuffing on the regular.

Americans can't quit burgers.

It's impossible to not lose weight in the year following gastric bypass. Boogie will find a way to gain the weight back though. Jesus Christ he cucked himself to Anita like a little bitch.

can someone flip this picture and then do the black guy holding the head thing like this pic

I know a fat dude (like legit 350-400 lbs) who only goes to the doctor for checkups once a year.

He hurt his knee once and went to the doctor outside of a checkup for the first time in like 10 years and got a 5 minute consultation and a bottle of ibuprofen.

How is a guy like this raising healthcare costs?

>watching other people eat

this is as bad as watching others play video games, fucking millennials

DAYUM DAYUM DAYUUUMMM

thats like a junkie swearing he will ''cut that shit out''

Top kek, this channel is gold.

who gives a fuck about some fat idiot

saged

yea but fatties who get it will expand their stomachs again and they will balloon back up. happens all the time

This operation will probably do him in... why doesn't he lock himself in a room and not allow himself any food except vitamins and water? Surely that is easier than surgery. And the hunger pains would only last a couple days, after that he'd feel nothing.

>They don't even have the ability to wipe their own asses.

If I had to wipe my arse with a stick, I would just stop eating so much.

>boogie makes terrible health choices
>gets fat
>healthcare bails him out
>lives without any consequence

>robbie makes terrible health choices
>gets cancer
>healthcare doesn't bail him out
>dies
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS.

Someone leaked his address last month.. anyone save it?

This guy will die before start doing something, he has been pushing the same shit for years.

Last burger he says lol, you shouldnt eat that burger in the first place if you are going for it.

For fan mail?

P.O. Box 10738
Fayetteville, AR 72703

He should just fast like all fatties.

Nah, he's just going to bed. This is his last burger of the day.

>mfw no veg

>"sneak in" "another burger"

>MOUNTAIN DEWWW.

Things like "muh last something" never works because there is a lack of understanding about what you are doing. When you decide that you won't do something that's it, never again.

You're raising a logical point to a hate filled retard. Don't waste your time.

THICC!

i've seen him make excuses about injuries. dudes probably addicted to opiates. wouldn't surprise me. i've known a few absolute fat fuck welfare rats who abused the system because they were hooked on pills

>Sneak in another burger

Wtf the dude sneaks in 600 calorie hamburgers like I sneak in 70 calorie cookies

I don't think a gastric bypass will help. He will be nauseated all the time, and won't be able to eat anything. He will end up getting extremely depressed, since he won't be able to mentally adapt with the smaller stomach.

>the chewing
It might make an ASMR faggot, like yourself, cum buckets but it just disgusts me, a normal person.

>pierce

PAY

robbie had a hard life

FOR

Is this healthy? I might try this

This burger is nowhere near Boogie's last. Boogie's third to last burger will be the one he eats gives him a massive heart attack. His second to last burger will be the one he eats from the hospital cafeteria while in recovery from quadruple bypass surgery, which gives him another heart attack. His last burger will be the one he grabs from one of his fat rolls after he wakes up hungry as fuck during heart surgery despite being given enough sedatives to knock out an elephant. That's the one that will do him in for good.

No politics. Fuck off watching e-celebs intended for teenyboppers, nu/pol/.

Sage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
SHE FUCKING WON HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED BOOGIE!

>Rus Wilson1 day ago
someone have to pay for his healthcare so that's why I'm staying unemployed so I don't have to pay like a sucker

fuck it, time to be a neet too. i dont want to pay for these fat fuck life style.

>>robbie makes terrible health choices
what