Hi pol

Could we pass as locals in your country
it's me in the middle

left and right would as southerners,
so would you but only as a gypsy

You MADMAN

fuck you rapebaby

this

you look like "unwashed" heavy metal greek nerds to me, but the guy on the right looks like a gal
were you on a soad concert ?

left and right yes
middle is a turk or a gypsy
gypsies are a bit browner though

Greeks and T*rks are the same shit

Oha yunan diyen var allahın mongol kürdüne lel XDDDDDDDD

If only greeks weren't Godless heathens. We could send food and feed them...

Up yours, roach scum. Just fucking wait, day of the RAID incoming.

No.

lol, the phenotype is the same, this is what one summer on the sun will do to you, i bet if it was photoshopped you'd say yes on all three
don't be a turd guy k?
cause if you are known for something it's the humanitarian spirit, lel.
the majority is believers, if you put some pros on it i bet you can convert them in like six months tops, you can have them if you want them! you send us your atheists

>burgers getting triggered by esoteric roach-posting
I've quite enjoyed the past few days desu
It's nice to see they can be as autistic as the rest of us

Whoever that guy is, he looks like a Mongol rapebaby.

turkey needs to be banned

If you shaved people would consider you white.

The locals would notice you, but the maggots will eat your corpse without discrimination.

Yes

savage

>TURKS

Look you guys seem alright but I'll be frank. Everybody in the world hates you. The Armenian genocide is part of it but the way you threw away attaturks legacy for an islamist nut bag like erdogan is the other part.

And then there's the erdogan paid shill roach faggot that comes in here and spams people getting murdered by isis and spews isis garbage. Most people here specifically also hate you because of that guy specifically they just had a thread about it matter of fact.

So the answer is no no you can't. Clean up your fucking country and we will talk. And gas that fucking government shill please.

Planning something roach?