youtube.com/watch?v=pFV6jSjk8QA
youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mfw you attack based poland as your country is burning britbong

i want to annex poland

>hating a country that is more white than you
fuck off paki scum

Jealous of all that whiteness?

Get bent Abdul, you're just mad they aren't cucking to Islam.

How's this anti-Polish meme for you, Mohammed.

No white person would shit talk the only pure white country in the world, you're obviously an Abdul.

I love Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=Wab6EdnmXRE

Did somebody say brit hate thread?

Are Brits the most shit people alive? Obviously they are worse than shitskins the way they are bowing down to them.

Why?

Ah what come on I dindu nuffin

Fuck you, terrorist.

better view btw
youtube.com/watch?v=pFV6jSjk8QA

I generally love all humans

Is this type of graffiti becoming more prominent in europe these days? I remember visiting Venice over a decade ago, and on the side of some building there was some graffiti that said something like, "yanks go home" which I thought was funny at the time seeing as all American tourists do is throw money at the people that live there.

>being this cucked of a country
>still insulting the saviours of Europe

me too

this

never forget the British war of aggression on the third reich

What is the hatred of Polish people in the UK based upon? Is there a specific behavior or quality that is characteristic to the group that Britons find objectionable?

if you hate polish then how do you keep your silver from tarnishing?

This was just some fabricated bullshit the media ran with as anti-Brexit propaganda and it's always Americans who take it seriously

>that shitskin in front of it
yeah, keep those instead, kek

Brits barely connect Poland and Poles. Poland, where it is? Poles just like Arabs grow on trees.

kek

There is nothing wrong with the Polish.

Why? Poland sounds pretty cool.

There's a lot of them here and they're weird looking and talk funny

From what I can tell, they're sorta like Mexicans.

By that, I mean they work in a lot of low paying jobs, like bus driving and janitors.

So the UK gets mad at them for having a slight accent, or by being in a position where they have to tell them what to do (i.e. a Brit was yelling at some Polish bus driver because he didn't pay, and called him "illegal")

I hear the Poles sleep around tho, so I don't see what's the issue.

Fucking Brit-Paki mongrels. You don't deserve the Poles. They could have saved your nation but you've chosen to fuck yourself over again.

>POLAND HATE THREAD POST ALL YOUR ANTI-POLISH MEMES HERE

Polish are racist for not accepting Muslim freeloaders

Polish are racist for not accepting Muslim freeloaders and jihadists--

>underlying what?

nice meme friend

Polish shill GTFO

>Polish are racist for not accepting Muslim freeloaders and jihadists--

first of all abdul, kill yourself, second I would live in any poland for the rest of my life before I visited the united caliphate of bongistan for even a day you fucking faggot.

The Poles are some of the best Europeans, why would i hate on them.

This board is full with poles that use it as an escapism because they are too retarded to emigrate to the UK/Germany/CH.

WE are literally dealing with the bottom 10% of the poles here. Maybe above the hooligans , but not by much.

You. Must be a motherfucking goatfucker, sofar Poland is the only european country with balls along with Hungary, they will kick goatfuckers ass and I do not blame them, so no hate here for Poland.

>Anti-polish graffiti
>muslim strolling by
>that same graffiti would be illegal if it said something about muslims

Your nation chose their future quite poorly

Nice nuflag, fag.
Not a shill, I make fun of Wladyslaw's as much as I can, speaking of which if you see any let me know, I took a massive elephant shit.
But I just can't stand UK cucks.

Why do Brits hate any pro-European states?
Is this also why they started WW2?

Fucking Brits have no shame

Racist because she was Polish???

>implying bongs even have blue eyes

The pinnacle of handsome bong men is mr bean and john oliver. Anyone else is norman.

RIP. She was a qt.

>Cornwall
here's her problem

i worked in a factory about 5 years ago, there were 90% polish there. some were dicks mostly the older ones.
Made friends with some of the younger guys, they were always friendly and greeted me and shook my hand everyday.
I'd rather have poles than mudslimes.

Here WAS her problem

FTFY

I think if you store your silverware in kerosene, it won't tarnish

Fuck you achmed Poland is based.

Fucking mudslime you will burn for your barbarian ways

This might be true, generally Polish chans are full of social rejects/losers that use chans as escapism, for example underground karachan.
They do make some dank may mays and generally make Polish chan scene unique.

They really are and they have no appreciation for the beautiful beings that Polish women are. They love men from this side of Europe too but the bongs are too stupid to realise that and continue pursuing Pakis and Carribs.

youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc

>At least britbongs are helping poor innocent terrorists.

Leave Sup Forumsland the fuck alone jealous westcuck.

Its only socially acceptable to hate foreigners if they are white. Thats literally it. You're not allowed to tell muslims to go home so they will tell poles instead. Pretty damn cucked.

It's simple. Poles are white and european so you won't come off as racist if you hate on them. Saying anything bad about browns is a taboo.

Poland is an incredibly backwards, homophobic nation. I'm not allowed to marry my long term boyfriend simply because we're both men, can you believe that? I hope EU forces them to stop their discriminatory acts in the upcoming years. Meanwhile it looks like I'll have to move to some more progressive, positive country like France or maybe even Great Britain.

My Grandfather was killed by the IRA.
Does that mean I can smash Polskis?

>local chans
>2017
Russian political chans attract younger and younger demographics and it's not that entertaining to argue with teenagers.

The trend is to disconnect with direct interactions, to subscribe to experts and just consume stuff.

England is ran over by pakis, who are the brits going to blame? the poles, because they're the only ones that natives are permitted to criticize in their police state.

Polish are literal retards, every pole in my school is in the bottom set with niggers. There are Nigerians here who are in top classes, yet not one pole. They also act like niggers themselves. Stay in Poland please

On every chan with flags / countryballs, it’s always Poland who behaves badly.

Why?

She moved to Ahmedville, so because she was white

>SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE LMAO

>all the smart Poles are fleeing that hellhole
>BASED POLAND SO FUCKING BASED THEY HATE MUSLIMS

never change Sup Forums

>le based polish man XD

I remember this story, the story said she complained about being targeted for racist bullying on quora or something.

What did she say at first? Because she was Polish, or white?
If those Muslims bullied an Aryan qt to suicide, I will tear those fuckers a new asshole.

Only Hungary is better than Poland.

What's the issue? Besides the cruststache, this guy looks perfectly normal.

>Polish civil engineering
Pathetic.

I don't know anyone in the IRA to ask. I hate anyone that kills fellow Europeans and further divides us on an socio-ethnic level.

Also

>Canadian
>smash Polskis

Top fucking Kek. They would eat you for breakfast lad.

Smash is a term for having sex, dude. Sorry, I forget we aren't all in North America.

If you knew that smash meant sex, then you'd might want to ask the millions of Poles that fled here en masse. It's one of the biggest immigrant groups in Canada.

P-Poland senpai please don't make me blush.

Anyway, I agree.
The first IRA fought for our freedom, but the second IRA (the Provisional) were nothing but scumbags who killed little kids. They were Mohammed-tier levels of cowardly faggots.

Tfw no response

Tell me, what did you mean, bruv?

Shit now I feel bad. For what its worth I don't know many people that beat up Polish lads in a fight they are tough fuckers.

Fleeing Communism after they were betrayed by the (((Allies))) I think is fair enough for most of us to understand. It was an effort to preserve their identity and I'd say Canada is stronger for it.

Yeah I don't really hate the first IRA, I understand their goals even if I disagree with their motivation behind them.

Second IRA were Mohammed tier but have now devolved to nigger tier because all they do is sell drugs and guns, occasionally fight with other crime gangs and thats about it.

>be britbong
>be so cucked that you have a mudslime as major of your fucking capital

>subscribe to experts
Any interesting examples?

kek

Well, I meant about my original question.
I can pass off as Irish (but the last name is Dutch) and I know a couple of Polish hotties.

Anglo hate thread?

I remember when they started typing polish comments under YouTube videos and it was some kind of trend among 12 year old cringelords to upvote them.

>56%

*yawn*

How bout you, lad. What do you think of this conversation, my brother?

This.

The Poles are the biggest fucking beneficiaries of EU financial aid and what do they do in return?

Why the fuck is Pooland even in the EU?

>britcuck talking shit about based poland

lmao your country is quite literally the world's trash bin

that cunt was annoying. her YouTube channel is still there.

Youtube channel?
For real?
Link please. I need to see this

I'm not going to read this cesspol, I already know what you are talking about and it's not impressing me at all. Same shit as always
>hurr durr toilet cleaners xDDDDDDDDDD

name is dagmara przybysz