Rebecca Black AT IT AGAIN! NOOOO

Sup Forums!!! TIME TO RISE UP. This bitch is STILL singing she HAS NOT learned her lesson from “Friday”! Links.
I have nothing against Rebecca Black as a person, but she SHOULD not be singing. It’s polluting our air space. She needs to get a job or be a house wife like any other woman and STOP trying to be the celebrity shes NOT. Check these links out and get some attention on these videos.
Her new single Foolish
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ivdRyuKVI
Her commenting on her original “Friday” disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=T5nfV3S7sqI
Her responding to hate comments
youtube.com/watch?v=cAOVu8kyhOs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kpXk4Yiz8fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like her, I think she's cute.

Get a life cuz

bump

We could be talking about important things like Jews in finance and their influence, BUT HEY REBECCA BLACK, AIN'T THAT FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!

Yes, we get it, you want more views to help her monetize her online presence.

Sage for tits

fuck off stormfag, go find a women and stop makin weak threads

This sounds like a marketing fuck who posted this to be able to say that "alt-right trolls are harassing Rebecca Black" so she'll get more ratings. Come on.

just sage

Who cares?

Is she Lebanese or something???

I used to watch her stuff a while back. Seen her in interviews and podcasts and stuff. She's actually super down to earth and totally normal. I like her

Hadn't heard the song you posted though. It started out catchy but her singing wasn't that great since I could hardly tell what she was saying lol. Was also a pretty cliche/normie-tier video

I like her, she seems like a good kid, and she has some nice titties

Literally propaganda since the day she walked out of the synthetic cloning labs

>>Sup Forums

Rebecca Black has some nice titties, she's alright in my book.

Holy shit the autotune, she dont sound anything like that irl.

op sounds like a faggot
sage

It's generic as fuck with auto tune, attacking it will give her far more publicity than anything else. She gave us a nice meme song years ago idk why bother attacking her now

She's pretty listenable actually. The song isn't bad.

I prefer to listen to this though

youtu.be/kpXk4Yiz8fs

Would gladly impregnate her don't care.

Mexican

Friday was 6 years ago, geez. She is pretty cute in her reaction video to her own song

I ain't mad at her. She's just winning under capitalism. If it were Miss Black under Communism, she would be singing about "International Workers' Day" instead of Friday. I'll drink to that.

God, I have always wanted to finger her asshole while eating her fat tits.

REBECCA BLACKED!

This is a slide thread, hide and ignore!

what are they feeding the kids coming out of the cloning labs these days?