Why US army so shit?

>lost in afghanistan
>lost in vietnam
>lost in iraq
>lost in syria
what are they good for? outside of bombing civilians of course, which is the only way they can kill someone.

This is what happens you don't have air support and drones. Mujahideen will wreck your shit up just like how did to soviets in afghanistan and russians in chechenya.

>lost in afghanistan
Wrong.
>lost in vietnam
Right.
>lost in iraq
Wrong.
>lost in syria
aaaaand Wrong again.

Fuck off Mehmet.

I can't see any american soldiers in Vietnam

Ah Roachie why the bad mood today?

>outside of bombing civilians
this
murderers going unpunished REEEEE

>what are they good for?
Absolutely nothing.

is that all you got roach?
disappointing

Because when real battle starts and they find themselves without flying support, drones or tech, americans run away like little scared kids. It's common knowledge american soldiers are useless when they are left alone without daddy clearing the roads with bombs.

America started losing wars when we started worrying about how we looked on TV while doing it.

Lol, op's thinking :

Drop the gun so we can fight man-to-man

Nah dude, I'd rather blow up your villages and then send a patrol to do clean up. It isn't fighting unfairly, it's fighting more effectively than your enemy.

> built the world's second successful Islamic democracy in Iraq
> still has an elected president 13 years later
> Iraqi president is a Kurd

So much failure. Putting a dictator like Saddam back in charge, now THAT would be winning.

you can't create and maintain a clean empire, like the europeans did in their time. All you do is bomb the shit out of them, civilians and soldiers alike, and get pwned when your soldiers are unable to get assistance from your hi-tech toys. That's doesn't look like victories to me, you're just assholes with too many bombs to waste.

Winning wars isn't very profitable.

Nice job hiding your flag, Mr. Molyneux

Why the roach always with the same shit pasta?

Afghanistan and Iraq were occupations. They were never winnable.

Don't forget, the Air Force, Navy, and Marines helped.

Maybe the Coast Guard too.

>some retarded third worlder hiding his shame by hiding his flag doesn't know how occupations work
We did what we planned to do in everything, but Vietnam because hippies like your faggy ass ruin everything with their constant crying.

I would fucking shoot that whore in the face for seating on The Iliad.

Yeah because you fags never attack women and children. I cant wait till you guys invade in mass and the cucks have to shut the fuck up and you get to see what they can really doÉ Why dont you fags just attack if your so tough...because your a bunch of fucking pussy's. SUBHUMAN HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Of course the US can't maintain a clean empire - they'd have to war against those who are supplying their enemies which means nukes will fly.

>hand iran a new client state and basically build the shia crescent for them
listening to the kikes backfired hard there. we never learn tho

does your repeated posting of these sort of threads, and images have anything to do with the current invasion? what are you up to?

Citation please.

i'd literally just nuke the entire middle east

he's watching you take the bait you retards

Roaches love sticking their dick into the hornet nest don't they.

Is this turk poster literally just one guy, who has been posting this same OP, with the same images, for at least 3-4 years?

Caught the Crypto Jew defending jews and blacks the other day.....do you think hes a real roach"É I dont.

I'm convinced it is. I've never had the though that this was a different roach, it's just "oh this faggot again"

Because neoconservatives put us in wars that we cannot win and that have no clear purpose; this way, they can extend them for as long as they want, rake in the shekels, and relocate a lot of the natives to the US for their outbreeding programs.

sage fuckin idiot

Welfare program for black single moms.

Yip A shit-stirring fucking Kike. The thing's mind's a sewer. Only Jews are capable of those depths of mental depravity it displays.

Why is the Turkish army so shit?
>Lost to unarmed protesters

OH NO! A GOATFUCKING ROACH AGAIN.

That's because they weren't supposed to win any of those conflicts. Those wars only served to make certain people rich, keep others in power, and get legislation passed. I'd say the US military did quite well in spite of the fact that their hands were tied by their own people.

You're a fucking idiot. I'm an ancap myself, but I can tell you you're wrong. They weren't expected to win any of those wars. Their entire purpose was to keep the fight going so money could be made, power could be consolidated, and laws could be passed. Don't be such an idiot.

Based turkroach you are doing Allahs work trolling these fat mart sharting burgers

ROACH

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

all you did in Nam was bomb the country. Like, you covered the entire land in napalm and agent orange, and used conventional bombs on their village. Whenever you went to melee with the 150cm tall natives you were fucking destroyed. The US is a coward country (and to be clear i mean no disrespect to your vets, im talking about your country and posture towards war in general).

well the US shat in the entire middle east for decades and i haven't heard about a single nuke flying. They had no real enemy since the fall of the USSR, and the two that can stand up to their bullshit are just now standing up.

Reminds me of Obama Leaf.
Same level of autism.

The american KD in ground combat in vietnam was astoundingly high compared to vietcong. What are you even fucking talking about?

For every dead american there were over 200 dead muslims. Muslims are absolute trash at fighting.

because all those men fought for Jews.

The true American warrior, the American Patriot, is a fighting force unlike any on this earth.

The only reason why the American forces take any heat at all is because they show restraint. If the US forces chimped out comparable to the Islamic chimpout if the goat equivalent of TayTay turned out gay, the middle east would be paved in lead.

Yet Americans failed in Iraq and are currently failing in afghanistan, Americans confirmed for worst soldiers

>lost in afghanistan
15 years later. Taliban still active and retaking land. ISIS now present in Afghanistan as well. Meme Dog Mattis wants to send troops back.
>lost in vietnam
Lost to rice farming gooks while bombing civilians.
>lost in iraq
Destroyed a stable sectarian government which has lead to the rise of ISIS, who is still kicking ass. Also currently Shiite majority government hates you and is moving closer to Iran.
>lost in syria
SAA winning and retaking land off US backed proxies as US occasionally "accidentally" bombs the only force that is beating ISIS. Still haven't won after 5-6 years of war.

Americans are fucking stupid everybody.

didn't the soviets lose against sandniggers also
you have no room to talk commieflagfag

>failed in Iraq

So achieving all of your strategic goals while also never losing a battle is a military loss? k.

Any military will fail as long as the war is about maintaining the civilians and infrastructure, and the enemy is unconventional.

Look at them more as smoke screens for our other ventures in those regions.

i'm talking about you spending 10 years in there, bombing the crap out of everything and placing mines everywhere, destroying everything you laid your little eyes on, having the support of the southern half of the country, creating such a war machine that drained your economy to the point that the debt lasted 20 years iirc and still losing to fucking midget farmers that hid on holes, used old rifles and pig shit as weapons. Come on. You should have dealt with that in two years tops, considering the amount of hardware you employed.

Because we are a population of the softest humans on earth more sheltered then a clam in a gun safe in an undiscovered Egyptian tomb.Our notions on reality are so fabricated and based on fantasy, constantly sailing away for reality to comfort our voids. The avg. US soldier now is nothing impressive, a few decades ago it was actually revered.

>stable sectarian government
>stable

So we're just forgetting the Iran-iraq war and the invasion of kuwait or the genocide of kurds?

Vietnam is the only place we lost in and we were defeated by American public opinion not by the Viet Cong. In other words, the only country that can defeat the United States is the United States.

wh*Te dogs can't fight

Try fighting a decentralized army that mixes and is undifferentiated from civilians. All with terrible (constantly changing) ROE and weapons designed for conventional warfare against a nationstate.
Do that all while juggling international-politics/economics/repercussions, etc.
The soldiers are fighting basically corporate wars. Their hearts aren't really in it other than to get back home in one piece with their men.
It's real easy to talk shit but could your country do any better? I'm going to say nah.

And yet they killed over a million of the muslim worlds best fighters without even breaking a sweat lol

based juba

It's our favorite roach, again.

Cos just money and no balls.

This. You fight for Kikes you lose. Fight for Christ and the World is yours.

>be roach
>wiggle my tiny antennas to provoke Burgers
>Burger sees antenna wiggling roach
>starts to scream and foam and hunt the roach

This thread in a nutshell

Lost Iraq and Vietnam to farmers who survived ur bombs by the gazillion u cowards of humanity.

Pretty sure it's cia memeing wwiii.

Can't trust the sand people

He survived three holocausts too

we don't allow our military to behave as a military must in order to win.

blame our civilians, not our military.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Haha wow based, you invaded his country for Israel then ridiculed him while he thought you were being friendly. Fucking based bro our Jewish masters would be proud

>Why US army so shit?
Unconventional war is kryptonite for America, which is disconcerting as unconventional war is what will be the trend this century.

>what are they good for?
Conventional war. No other military in the world can compete.

He says that but then look at Adolf's K/D count and APM during just a few years.

What nations did you conquer Max?

I'm glad you dumbasses invaded Syria. PLEASE attack that Ranger Battalion that's there so we can finally destroy you all.

I don't give a fuck about the feelings of mudslimes. But nice try though, cuck.

Honestly, anyone who "wins" against the US should be thankful (on your knees begging for forgiveness thankful) that they showed such restraint as to only send in their conventional forces.

You see, the US is home of the worlds most destructive weapons. They hold the capability not only to wipe out entire continents with nuclear and other weapons... but the expertise to specifically target genomes to ensure the eradication of entire races via genetic viruses.

And yet, they sent to you their conventional forces. Simple soldiers, with simple guns, simple armor.
Rather sporting and humble of them isn't it?

But go ahead. Mock them for meeting you with a force that's relatively fair for you to meet.

Perhaps, next time, they'll just erase your ass with that easily pressed button they've so magnanimously restrained themselves from pressing.

>actively cucks for Israel
>calls others cucks

Settle down nu-Sup Forums

I don't give a fuck about the kikes either. But nice try, cuck.

Here have a drone strike, Achmed.

its bloated

This I don't even have to read the whole post to id this faggot. He always uses the same handful of pics of dead Americans.

desu he probably survived that if it hit him in helmet and if not he looks like a spic so thanks.

>taliban still active
Yes with their leader shot in the face and being picked apart by fish at the bottom of the ocean
>lost in Vietnam
This is kind of the argument that keeps being made
>America comes in
>gets 100:1 kill ratio
>fighting a war that you can't expect to win without a logistical nightmare
>decides it not worth it and pull out
This is like when you beat the shit out someone and walk away and they stand up and say "yeah you better run" with a black eye and a concussion
>lost in Iraq
Saddam is dead and his regime was toppled and we finished with a 100:1 KD
>lost in syria
Proxy wars don't count

America had a pretty impressive KD ratio in Iraq.

We need to just rent your snipers for a few weeks and find the enemies command and control center. Boom problem solved

Turkey must be really boring for you to be shitposting for a week straight...either that or your travel agent scammed you into visiting a country with no culture, natural beauty, or intelligent inhabitants to learn from.

Why are Turks always butthurt and roachy?

>muh K:D ratio

war isnt a video game, the war ended with americans fleeing saigon while the DRV rolled in

and like all good US wars, most of the fighting was done by non-americans dragged into the war. If you count all the south vietnamese we got killed, the ratio is much closer to even.

the US failed every strategic goal is set out to achieve while managing to piss off everyone back home, the mental gymnastics required to twist this into an american victory is mind boggling

Turkey wasn't such a bad place a few millennia ago.

because we aren't allowed to roll over everything or people get pissed

>implying we are fighting to win and not to remain in a perpetual state of conflict to profit our defense industry.

I'll give you Vietnam. That was a shit fest that should never have been done with a conscript army.

>tfw roaches have a dictator cuck in charge like true muzzie subhumans do

>tfw you will literally always rain death upon Muslim sand niggers because your country is protected and supported by Americans with the best air support known to mankind

ROACHES BTFO SO HARD THEY ACTUALLY DIE IN THIS ROACHOCAUST

>que Polish and Austrian anons spamming the century long BTFO on roaches.

>american troops literal goyim food to make more shekels the post

how do you not feel ashamed at this post?
oh youre probably jewish.
proceed.

always sage roach threads

>America fleeing
Fleeing from what?
We pulled out because of political unrest from back home, up until then we had won a majority of the battles fought despite having to fight against an enemy which had soviet support/homefield advantage and we still whooped their ass
>if you count the all non American soilders who died it's almost as if the American army lost as many soilders as the enemy
How are you gonna say the us army can't fight then use someone else's army as a representation of ours? Dumbass
>the amount of mental gymnastics
The only mental gymnastics being done here are by you

you had support from a dozen of countries and received some of their manpower. Your "muh soviets and chinese helped them" argument is bullshit.

Face it burger, you're not God-tier on warfare like the brits and germans once were, not even close actually. Your idea of war is throw shit at them, spend all the moneys and get an ass whooping in the end.