YELLEN: I DONT BELIEVE WE'LL SEE ANOTHER FINANCIAL CRISIS IN OUR LIFETIMES

THE MARKETS HAVE BEEN FIXED FOR GOOD! THANK YOU YELLEN

washingtonexaminer.com/yellen-i-dont-believe-there-will-be-another-financial-crisis-in-our-lifetimes/article/2627227

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hDOIFtX8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"There is no housing bubble".

"our" lifetime says old woman.

Buy. Buy! BUY!!!!

Bitches don't know bout ma market peaks and crashes

All it takes is one big company to fuck up to ruin it all again, the world runs on buyer confidence

She's justifying raising the interest rates

>speaking out of her ass
When will people learn to not trust economists? The people that really have a clue on how shit works are speculating on it.

>IN OUR LIFETIMES
says the obese 70 year old woman who will die of a bowel obstruction in 6 months

>20 trillion in debt
>rising 2 trillion every year
>we wont have a financial crisis
lol
The economy cant grow forever.

She's an absolute fucking moron and I'd like to remind everyone that she was president of the San Francisco Fed during the housing bubble and subsequent burst, in which she claimed that the housing market in California was fine.

This statement she just made will be viewed as this cycles' Bernanke "contained" moment - i.e. when he said that problems in the US economy were "contained to sub-prime" in early 2007.

>old bitch whose generation has fucked over her grandchildren's won't see the inevitable collapse it will bring, because she'll be dead when it happens

NO SHIT

>fixed
define "fixed"

These people don't live in the real world. They don't understand the widespread economic devastation that automation will bring. I can't believe I'm better at predicting market behavior than the fucking chair of the Fed.

/thread

Our lifetime or hers?

>jews can literally play with numbers and keep the status quo going instead of total free fall collapse because they rather kill us softly

THANKS JEWS

this bitch literally had a stroke lasttime she was on stage talking about QE

in whose lifetime?

Yup, she's being pressured to crash the economy. Not too fast though, or else the previous admin might take the blame.

This asshole has probably stuck her head so fucking far up the Bilderberg's anus she has no braincells left.

Fuck financial Jews and fuck their economic crises. We should really shut down the whole system.

>illinois bankruptcy imminent
>student loan bubble
>another housing bubble
>china housing bubble
>saudi oil bubble

There's probably more but this is good for now.

oh boy, here we go again.

rightly so.

>financial crisis imminent

Her lifetime maybe

Everything she says won't happen..ends up happening.

You better prepare pol.

You better buy liverforceshield

What a cunt.

>YELLEN
She is a kike. So we know the next (hopefully the final) financial crisis will start this year, probably this month.

Retail going belly up too. Walmart probably won't be around in 10 years and it's one of the biggest employers. AI will replace every job in 20 years too. Capitalism really is in its final stages.

They understand everything perfectly. There's no free market, Fed literally dictates how the economy developes. And not just USA, but almost the whole world.
But they are also a bunch of lying kikes. They create crises on purpose, not because they are incompetent.

It's globalism that's causing these problems, friendo.

We must swallow the jew pill 24/7.

Fuck this shit

This.

The world ends soon.

Possible she didn't mean it but is trying to calm investors

(((YELLEN)))

>her lifetime is 10 more years

WEW LADS WE'RE SAFE FOR ANOTHER DECADE

This is one of the most absolute fucking wrong statements she could ever make. Holy shit... No one can make this sort of call with any degree of certainty so anyone who knows shit about shit doesn't bother. I guess I was wrong to expect the chair of the Fed to be above CNBC caliber market prognostications. This bitch is John Hammond.

2027 - Dow Jones 48,027.84 up 128 points

I wonder if this could be some sort of scheme to create consumer confidence, lead to people loaning more and getting more indebted and then BAM repossession of goods and properties. Nah, they wouldn't do this, would (((((they)))))?

Trump has stabilized the economy. There is no risk of another financial crash for at least the next 8 years (24 if Don Jr and Ivanka are the next two presidents).

verily, verily, i say unto thee

No, she perfectly knows what she is saying. She is lying on purpose. Of course (((they))) will have another financial crisis when it suits (((them))). And since (((they))) are saying soothing stuff like this we know it is going to be here soon.

well maybe not in her lifetime but not all of us are fucking 90 you haggard bitch

She's the same age as the God Emperor. Are you trying to say that Trump is old?

>no financial crisis in our lifetime
They plan on killing us before the next crisis

SHADILAY!

>Fed is now run by a woman

HAHA THE JEWS HAVE JEWED THEMSELVES, 500 YEAR OLD PLANS RUINED BECAUSE THE UNDERLINGS FORGOT ONE CRUCIAL RULE

KEK

WE WON

t. Dr. Wei Pham

/thread

Checked

t. Dr. Wei Pham

WALL STREET INSIDER HERE

SELL EVERYTHING, BOND MARKET IMPLOSION IMMINENT, SOVEREIGN DEFAULTS IMMINENT

GET OUT OF THE CITIES

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BELIEVE MY DOUBLES

>Walmart probably won't be around
Walmart won the market share game so they will still be around. They can sustain a loss for a long time to maintain market share.

Based Yellen... she's /ourGirl/ , much better than those Jews
at least she's white

>get you in debt to repo everything
I'm not sure that is an active strategy, but the great depression shows how banks act in crisis: take everything.

When shit finally does hit the fan...yes, someone will be collecting debts. In fact debt collector might be the job with the most growth

This sounds like a pretty implausible claim but I wouldn't just disregard what these folks say or assume that they're lying or believing in delusions. Economics is a real thing and is confusing as hell but they do seem to more or less know what they're doing, to the degree anyone does

>Walmart won't be around in 10 years
You realize fucking Sears is still limping along? They haven't turned a profit in nearly 10 years.
Walmart could sustain at least twice that, they're not going anywhere for a long time

Nice digits, Dr. Wei

>[dies]

I dont like Yellen, but at the moment she is probably right.
The economy no matter how you look at it is based on comparison values between trading partners. Back when the Yuan and the Euro was looking strong enough to take over the world stage we were in trouble, but as it stands now both currencies are losing investor faith.

This means that by design, the US dollar remains the de facto currency for trade, and the only currency for trading oil our primary source of energy.

I believe the plan they had for all of this was for the US to crash itself with the climate accord, which would prop up the euro due to the influx of value from the US. This keeps the Euro strong long enough to keep pace with the US while China and India are untouched.
China regains its footing with the yuan, and as we all know they have been buying property and land, as well as Hollywood making them poised for becoming the next world superpower.

But that's all gone. The US while not out of its situation is turning around in big ways. As long as the world needs the US to be a central economy, it will likely never collapse.

Investors are looking at the US again. Burgers are back on the menu, I guess they got tired of orange chicken.

>sears has gone from nearly 4000 stores to less than 700 in less than 10 years
fucking hell, when do you just give up? one store?

I feel like this is a bad omen...

>muh trump is different from Obama
why do you care? same owners

>Financial Crisis not possible says yellen
*pumps the gas*
raises the interest rate
*pumps the gas*
raises the interest rate
*pumps the gas*
everything's fine
*pumps the gas*
promises more raises the interest rate
*pedal to the metal*
SCREETTCHHHHHSSSSSS
>VRROOOOMMM

>never raises interest rate, not once, during obama
appointed by obama
>says that the number one problem in the world is income inequality
baka *scratches*
wtf is income inequality?

>income inequality is necessary for a healthy economy?
doesn't not trust yellan at all

So with such an odd last name am I too assume this self confidence comes from the fact that shes a jew.

>Illinois is literally going bankrupt
>California is next
>The entire urban liberal sector of the country is literally on the verge of implosion

Fucking lmao

>THE MARKETS HAVE BEEN FIXED FOR GOOD! THANK YOU YELLEN

This thread inspired me to make this little clipping.

Please download and repost if you want, for future threads.

Suggestions or clippings that could be added can be suggested, I'll lurk for a while.

gagrf

Actually I found some updates.

>How was there a financial crisis before, but not one after?

>hm

You forgot the car loan bubble and the new new economy tech bubble. Not to forget the Gold bubble.

*dies tomorrow*

>Gold bubble

Redpill me.

Capitalism is failing spectacularly
Sadly, it's probably going to kill us with it

I don't believe her desu they said the same exact thing about the 2008 housing crash.

Sounds like they are trying to justify the interest hike.

haha she really did say this june 27 2017

wow

madam pukey face said that. ok

US NATIONAL GUARD BURSTING INTO FEDERAL RESERVE BUILDING APPARENTLY BEATING UP ECONOMISTS AND MORE

>"Everything is okay"
Yea this is the time we should panic.

> she has prewritten suicide not for next week

>USD skyrockets up after Richard Nixon removes the gold standard
Lol, nothing suspicious, go back to sleep goys

Audit the fed right fucking now!

why did Nixon remove the gold standard? I thought he was redpilled

My thoughts exactly.

>"Everything's hunky dory! Nothing to worry about citizens!"

/thread

She's probably going to be unlucky though.

Last updated in 2012?

The dip didn't show.

not sure how she is still alive
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hDOIFtX8k

Lol he was a puppet, the only ones that profited from the gold standard been removed from the USD was the (((bankers))) because they could hand out as many loans with no risk because there was no asset to back the USD up for when it collapsed. So they created the system of debt, handing out loans and buying out all the assets.

also interesting, listen to how she pronounces "currently" at 1:23 with that guttural hebraic noise
she's clearly not at ease speaking english, her mind runs on her first language of hebrew and she wishes she were speaking that instead

We NEED higher interest rates. (As a stopgap measure.)

Low interest rates cause mad consumerism and debauchery and discourage frugality. The economy doesn't work unless people save. Higher interest rates also work in our favor by offsetting inflation. Savings accounts offer almost zero interest currently.

Let that sink in. The lower the interest rate, the more "real" inflation and the more the bankers are stealing from you.

The reason they keep real interest rates so low is that it encourages spending/consumerism, which means that there's more money changing hands which you can then tax.

Andrew Jackson would be horrified if he saw what governmental intervention is doing to our economy.

Didn't ((The Bankers)) just say there was a global collapse coming?

That said, yeah, there will be a crash. The sooner the better.

They'll wait another year until a few months before the 2018 elections before crashing the economy
That way they can confuse more normies into believing Trump/Republicans can be blamed for it rather than the true cause which was the 8-year 0.25% interest rate under Obama

Yeah every single time in history a collapse has came. The fed always (((Coincidentally))) raises the interests rates right before it happens.

>understand a collapse is coming
>raise interests rates on loans
>collapse comes
>Politicians use it as a power move with loans and socialized programs
>Take out a loan at a high interest rate
>Spend massive amounts of money on said government programs
>Look like you "saved" the country
>Meanwhile country is plundered into an assload of debt and the american people don't understand this
>Narcissistic selfish poltician feels good because hes become a false hero
>Banks profit by making a fucking killing

Happens every fucking time senpai every fucking time

"I don't believe - I know"

>page 9
I hate how the stupid fetuses on this site don't care about Federal Reserve posts

/thread

Welp time to start hoarding my gold and silver bars. The moment a fucking democrat said time to raise interest rate is a good time to panic cause that means collapse soon like in a month or two.

Obviously her life time. Which will end in probably a few years.

>our lifetime
3 months?

I think this also. Globalists will do anything to break Trump and America.