Leslie Jones Calls for Boycott

Leslie Jones calls for a boycott of the Ritz-Carlton hotel, calling them racist but providing no details.

Can anyone who has stayed at the RC confirm that this hotel is racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/27/leslie-jones-accuses-the-ritz-carlton-of-racism-they-dont-like-black-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7wUeiKuw9s
youtube.com/watch?v=lMQtvbLIyo0
youtube.com/watch?v=ydUiCnb2GX4
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY
youtube.com/watch?v=w1FLZPFI3jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/27/leslie-jones-accuses-the-ritz-carlton-of-racism-they-dont-like-black-people/

Checked All bow to the leader of the alt right

Lol Harambe fans can't afford to stay there

Nobody likes black people

>opens new tab to book room at ritz carlton

Of course they don't allow animals in such places, which self respecting hotel owner would?

I have a relative who works there and I have stayed there multiple times. Flloyd mayweather has a penthouse there. Shes just being a big dumb bitch

I have a feeling they don't like loud, obnoxious people with a chip on their shoulder regardless of their race.
I noticed when Ghostbusters was coming out in Theaters there were several commercials with her in them - now nothing and she's probably still sore about it.

DAS RIGHT

its almost like she just wasnt getting enough attention and made something up

>Ritz Carlton
>Avg room rate for their shit tier room: $300/night
>Too broke to rent a room there
>Feelsbadman.jpg

Do they give discounts for whitey?

bingo

If I find out they didn't burn the bed sheets after she left I'm going to file a complaint

We wuz Grand Budapest n sheeiit

Why would an upper class hotel chain want some ratchet looking nigger walking around stinking up the place?

mm i love me some ritz rite now

They love those people. It's incredibly garish.

You would have to act like an absolute baboon to piss off the staff there or have them throw you out as they spend most of their time dealing with new money.

>I have a feeling they don't like loud, obnoxious people with a chip on their shoulder

THIS

Its like she thinks she can be as off-putting as she wants with no consequences, when really, nobody likes the entitled shitbag who loudly whines whenever they are inconvenienced in the slightest.

Don't bother.

The one thing I have learned about hotels is that within a certain bracket they're all the same. There is no difference between the Ritz and the Savoy. Same people, same drinks, same food, same shit.

My advice is to visit a call girl and spend the night at her apartment as she will have nicer furniture, a no Arabs and blacks policy, edible breakfast and she's a true professional. It will be cheaper too and it won't embarrassingly show up on your statement.

Only in the third world do hotels differ.

>They don't like black people
Nobody fucking does

Is it likely that another guest asked her to bring some more towels?

IT'S NOT RACIST TO HATE NIGGERS

No they just don't like her

youtube.com/watch?v=D7wUeiKuw9s
THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE

In this case, they should boycott 99% of all businesses.
People only sell or cater to niggers because they are legally bound to.

Better question, who gives a fuck?

*Looks around*

oh, well, fuck them.

>RC becomes the first ever no-nigger hotel chain
>Completely dominates the competition

She probably didn't tip

this is not a protected form of speech? can any law user confirm this?

Booking room

Someone else can consistently get away with it though.

Have a history of lying for personal gain.
Let's take her serious this time.
Nice trips OP.
PS, no one misses this Harambe, we miss the real one.

Nice trips.
I stayed at the one in Kuala Lumpur. They kissed my ass.

well i'd wager that they wouldn't allow 200 pound gorillas in there like any respectable hotel

Sam Hyde has become more than a man in the eyes of his enemies

No one likes loud niggers or humans

Someone should Email this broad the long list of businesses that don't like black people. In fact, there isn't a business in the country that sees a group of blacks and says, "Wow, they'll sure drive up revenue just by being here."

It doesn't exist. Niggers leave. #Blaxit

/ourhotel/

hahahaha

Leslie Jones is a fucking monkey and should be ignored.

Something tells me the Ritz-Carlton can do OK without niggers. Just a hunch.

Is Leslie /ourgal/?

Another race hoax to garner attention and sympathy.
Niggers learned well from their jewish masters.

Yay a nigger free hotel they should also boycott KFC

Would that actually be cheaper? Sounds like a lovely idea and I'm mad about never thinking about this.

Why is this ape relevant? Someone give me a rundown?

>Be really loud at 2 in the morning
>Other guests complain
>Hotel sends someone up to tell you to keep it down or you'll get booted out
>"IT'S BECAUSE I'M BLACK"

Why is this person 'famous'?
It's certainly not for her wit

This gorilla needs to take a page from Korea's handbook and get some plastic surgery. Her face is the physical embodiment of boner-death.

#BLAXIT, LESLIE JONES

So you just invite yourself to stay with a stranger? Plus it would cost a fortune, at even 100/hour your paying over a grand a night.

Shit, I fucked up
>'person'
there we go

4pbp

kek

she was in that all female remake of ghostbusters that completely failed but jewlywood is still trying to force this gorilla on us

Imagine walking up to the pool in your $500/night hotel only to see an oily sheen of baboon sweat and cocoa butter floating on the surface, interspersed with a few soggy pork rinds and Flaming Hot Cheeto bags.

Imagine the grimace on your face as you step into the pool, the tactile sensation of stepping on chicken wing and rib bones as you walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMQtvbLIyo0

keked hard, thank you rare china bro

I used to work at a Ritz Carlton, most blacks cannot avoid to stay there, even less blacks will make it better.

>loud obnoxious cunt

Boohooo, white folks are rayciss!

All right. Finally a Whites only hotel. What a relief. Its about damn time! No Moe drama.

>Starting shit just to stay relevant
Sad!

>Ritz-Carlton
>777
looks like Im exclusively staying at the RITZ from now on. Fuck that gorilla bitch.

SUPER DUPER

>Her face is the physical embodiment of boner-death.
holy hell I laughed

BROTHERS, WE CAN NO LONGER STAND FOR THE HATRED OF THE WHITE MAN. JOIN OUR CAUSE, AND LET US REGAIN OUR TRUE THRONE OF THE WORLD!!

Everyone HATES NIGGERS!

Most of us try not to let the niggers know we hate them to their monkey faces for fear they chimp out on us.

>Loud obnoxious nigress is surprised some people don't like her
BREAKING NEWS BOIIIIIIIIZ

Rich white people don't like niggers... Wow I'm shocked.

The Ritz-Carlton is only for humans.

>Customer service businesses least favorite customers are niggers

NEWS FLASH EVERYONE

>Nice hotel is moderately expensive
If you're on vacation you should have it budgeted. If you're a business traveller your employer will cover it. If you're not on vacation or doing business what the fuck are you doing at a Ritz?

PUTTIN' ON THE RITZ

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

youtube.com/watch?v=w1FLZPFI3jc

RIP Gene Wilder an actually funny comedian

fuck niggers

Maybe they were just confused and alarmed as to how a Gorilla got into their hotel

purple id.
kek

>Massive she boon celebrity, stomping and hollering around the lobby.
>Ayo where my Dom Perry at?
>Pardon me miss; but could you please keep your voice down, I'm afraid you're disturbing some of our guests.
>Ay, what yo saying? I knew ya'll crackers was racis!
>No, miss, we merely....
>RITZ CARLTONS RACIST! RITZ CARLTONS RACIST!.....where my phone at, I gotta tweet this shit.

>nigger tells niggers to boycott something

Why do any of you have a problem with this? Do you know how good this hotel will do now?

this. wish blacks would boycott life... oh wait planned parenthood.

We need to put the Ritz on, boys.

>chimpout because high on ape testosterone
>get shunned

day be racysis

Lots of hotels don't allow animals in.

And they are too stupid to pickup on that.

>(((Ritz)))
Help turn (((their))) creations against (((them))).

cocaine and bitches.

>look through peep hole
>see this

I like dave Chappelle. most niggers are annoying, there's a small percentage who are civilized.

HARAMBE IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU

>Boycott

Someone needs to check their cis-privillage. It should be personcott or poccott.

This women literally looks like an ape.

Niggers really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

Isn't this defamation? I don't agree with defamation laws on principle but if they are going to exist isn't it for stuff like this?

Why isn't accusing someone of racism with no evidence considered slander?

No one gives a fuck, Poindexter.

t. lawyer

forget waterboarding, just make a slideshow alternating between Fallen Harambe and Hope Solo's busted pussy and any man will talk within 30 seconds

I'd say or sign anything to make it stop