Realistically would it be so bad if Japan take 350,000 immigrants

Realistically would it be so bad if Japan take 350,000 immigrants

If they were racist American neo-nazis who wish to mongrelize with asian qt waifus, no. We all benefit.

Bye bye gaijin you have to go back.

They aren't going to take your worthless neet ass

Depends, how many would realistically be necessary to finally choke off Fukushima? 350000 is a lot of meat for the irradiated grinder, but is it enough?

Probably really bad

Would be better if we nuked you again

do not reply

Japan, as much I dislike you fucking gooks, DO NOT TAKE IN MIGRANTS.

No way, fampai you can't fool me. No immigrants in my glorious nippon.

Nice Proxy, kike.

Israel must take their fair share!

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Africans are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Africans will be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Africans will be resented because of their leading role, but without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

english teachers amuse me so. any actual jap knows that 1/3 of south koreas population is japanese. as koreans moved to america japs moved to korea because america keps building bigger and bigger military bases. 1 base is 3/4 the size of the island its on

as they dismantle the bases they move back. japans suicide rate isnt that high by international standards when you look at europe for example that was media hype to hide american mismanagement of tax payer dollars. when you say they could have fed and housed every one in america during the 80s if they didnt build those bases it becomes a issue for the poor

anyways its why the japs have a immigration system that gives preference to south korea china and even the philipines. its where they moved over the past few decades. expatriots are first in line and they fill up most of the space as it becomes available.

literal chinks try to seize land and white people try it to when new shit is built when bases are torn down but none actually make any headway since they tax any prefecture with to many non japs through the roof. they learned it from america

why should they?
what do they owe to the migrants?
why do the migrants deserve to live in japan?
won't you miss the lack of terrorist attacks?

How long is Racist Israel going to hold these blatantly Racist policies?! It's not 1950 anymore!

I see people here shilling for "red pilled conservative" Asian immigrants but never Asians shilling for white immigrants

haha this fucking thread brings a smile on my face for some reason - the eternal shitposting

Do not make the same fucking mistakes the west did.
Whites are likely finished, but east asians should be immune from (((their))) tricks. You are humanity's last hope.
Stay strong, I really don't want the Jews to win this in the end.

Legal immigrants or refugees?

If your media portrays trains as sexual-assault vehicles now, wait till gangs of refugees get in on the action