I'm from Southern California ( not a mega commie like most of my peers) and I'm going to the Deep South next week on...

I'm from Southern California ( not a mega commie like most of my peers) and I'm going to the Deep South next week on vacation. Any advice? Like food to try or how not to piss people off.

Be a normal person you retard. Don't say you're from Commiefornia unless you're talking to women.
Because, "OMG ur from Cali?"

Please

Religion will be showed down your throat so get ready for that

all in all southern hospitality does exist, if you piss on their bible they will not chimp out, you get a leeway of being a guest.
Most southern brutality is done to the natives, If you are a southerner and an atheist, there are many places where you will be ostracized

Georgia here.

I dunno dude. I don't know what I'd do if I vacationed here. Unless you are at the beach.

Go see some sights. For food you should try a waffle house (optimally if you are drunk and it's late out). It's overrated, but it's one of those southern things.

Be polite and avoid blacks.

Just don't be autistic dude. The South is fucking great.

If you're hitting Savanah, make sure to go to Tybee Island, fun stuff. The bar scene downtown is great, just ignore the nigger areas.

Make sure to leave when you're done.
I don't mind (((carriers))) visiting, but planting your roots here will only encourage the spread of the plague.
You're infected whether you realize it or not.
So when you're done, get the fuck out.

no it wont tyrone

None of this is true user is not from South. People are normal but more polite than you are used to. We probably drive slower than you wind like but just chill the fuck out. Not much Bible talk in general public...

>no it wont tyrone
The average southerner is not (you), i.e. edgy 16 year old Sup Forums browser.

Plenty of gen x & boomers first question will be about church/religion/god.

>Religion will be showed down your throat so get ready for that

Not true at all. You'll definitely see more churches down here, but like the rest of the U.S., the South has become much more secularized in recent years.

Try the sweet tea and be warm with others. People will be overly familiar as that's part of the hospitality. The heat will be oppressive as it's not a dry heat.
If you're on poll I doubt you'' say any libtard stuff, but never reveal your power level as always.

>I'm from Southern California ( not a mega commie like most of my peers) and I'm going to the Deep South next week on vacation. Any advice? Like food to try or how not to piss people off.
Try to find a Cookout, get a Cookout Tray with huge tea. Try to find Zaxby's. Go to a shooting range, bonus points if it has a gun store. Go to a mall for comparison. Do some research for the area, try to find a museum or something. Plenty to do.

Completely bullshit.

Most people here are Christian, but like anywhere else nobody is gonna ask you about religion or politics when they meet you.

Also if I saw some liberal faggot pissing on a bible I'd personally chimp out.

Zaxbys is in the entire country. The rest of the stuff is good, but telling people a tourism point is fast food is stupid

This fucking retard is not from the south. Please eat shit and die for trying to make us all out to be some psychotic bible thumping father anderson archetype.

user, come and enjoy our genuine southern hospitality. Enjoy some bourbon. If you happen to engage in hunting of any sort talk about that. They'll talk your ear off. You'll be fine. What parts of the south are you going to?

North Fl here.

Get a pub-sub
Go to some fresh water springs
Check the beach on the Gulf side, of North Florida
Get raw oysters, cheap beer and boiled peanuts ( most of these things are best when bought from some dude on the side of the road)

His name was Seth Rich
Bill Clinton is a rapist

Have fun

errors.jpg

Zaxby's is only in 18 states. I agree recommending fast food is usually dumb, but not when it's a place that's regional. When I go out west I definitely make it a point to go to In 'N Out at least once.

infowars.com

Just moved from Georgia after 4 years. Eat at Waffle House for breakfast and/or lunch.

You need to tell us what state you're going to first nigger.

little bit of this...just a little.

Looks like I was wrong. I'm in a northern state that has Zaxbys (Indiana), so I just assumed if we had a southern chain then most of he country did. My mistake

>I'm from Southern California
um okay
>I'm going to the Deep South next week...advice?
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. YOU CALIFAGS KEEP SHITTING UP OUR COMFY SPOTS.

WE HATE YOU
YOU'RE NOT WELCOME
FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL