LET CHRISTIANITY DIE Sup Forums

>The christian faith can no longer defend anything,much less defend itself from islam
>Europa will succumb to Islamism sooner or later. its inevitable
>Not only Europe. USA and Latin America as well soon

GET OVER IT faggots
Face fucking reality,Cucktholicism is dead

>the huge majority of Chritsitan have no devotion to faith.
>the only times the masses of miserable shitskins remember of christ and god is when they are in need of hospitals,or material things like wishing for money
It's a religion of beggars and spiritually WEAK men

CHRISTIANITY IS A WEAK, SPINELESS FAITH AND IT HAS TO GO.

Jesus was a weak man,not even a leader,just a peace maker. As Osama Binladen said:
>When people see a weak horse and a strong horse,by nature they will pick the strong horse

Accept the truth and leave this pathetic dead religion. its over and lying to yourself will only bring you pain

shameless self-bump
let it die Sup Forums
its a weak faith whose followers long forgot its moral standards

Sure lets all unite under atheism! That's sounds like a idea that men will fight and die for!

Thanks mr goldman

>Cucktholicism is dead
Orthodoxy is still going strong though.

>Sure lets all unite under atheism! That's sounds like a idea that men will fight and die for!
Atheism is an empty shell. you might as well say its the destruction of the immune system that lets diseases like Communism,anarchsim and feminism get into you.
Unite for Your nation. Want to survive through the muslim era?
go patriot. independent of religion

>yfw Islam can save us from the Jew

unfortunately for you im not a kike. You fanatics all believe there's a conspiracy when your cuck religion is poked.
that's your biggest flaw

Human beings will never go atheist. It's not in our nature.

>Islam
Being cucked by God, like the Jew. I follow Jesus Christ, the son if God.

first of all i never said you are meant to be atheist or have an atheist country. Just stop depending on christianity to protect you from other religions because it wont.
Also you were born atheist, i was born atheist.
so far im 25 years like this and i dont treat it like a religion

> I follow Jesus Christ, the son if God.
And you are one dedicated christian among millions of followers with more degeneracy and less devotion each passing generation

you're not going to make much impact are you?

>I was born atheist

Don't slander me you fuck.

Infants don't have the ability to comprehend the idea of God.

I was raised by to white, christian parents who took me to church every Sunday.

I believed in God from the moment I had the capacity to do so, and no brainlet atheist has ever persuaded me otherwise.

well only a few will remain faithful and be chosen so there is that on the other hand Christianity is fastest growing religion in world due to the Chinese converting praise the Lord
Christianity is nearly extinct in Europe so no worries

yeah about 1.4 billion enlighted beings like yourself have a god of a certain religion that endorses rape,slavery and murder of infidels and marriage with 8 year olds.

PLEASE show me the path of light that is to believe in a god. top kek
you are a sheep waiting for the slooow slaughter of your cattle and you know it user

The problem is racial.

The brown people are savage because of their nature.

The weakness of Christianity you speak if is the weakness of whites.

Just read a history book and tell me how weak Christianity is. We conquered the earth.

Atheists biggest claim to fame is communism which was disastrous

Islam is the religion of submissiveness.

Let me explain:
Islam is like that particular type of crazy bitch that lashes out and jumps on any hint of weakness in the men she's with - not because she actually likes to dominate, but because it's a shit-test to get what she -really- wants.
A proper man, to dominate her.

This is Islam. This is what Islam wants and is after.

Islam is shit-testing constantly; you show weakness, it takes advantage. It is an ideology built entirely around submitting to one man. The way they pray is almost undignified in its level of submissiveness; they don't just kneel and clap their hands together, they collapse down on the ground, bow their heads; over and over every day.
In their own quran, there's a fan-fic copy of Alexander the Great they worship, because pre Islam Alexander absolutely raped them and forced their entire culture to submit, and they loved it - they respected it.

Islam NEEDS to be lead and dominated. It is a beta religion through and through, and the evidence is completely obvious from when Islam does dominate; they have NO IDEA what to do with the dominance once they have it - the societies they take over crumble immediately unless they happen to have enough oil money to throw at the problem to keep it upright.

Islam is the ideological equivelant of a bratty girl hungry to be dominated; eager for power but ultimately has no idea what to do with it once she has it, and always, always feeling better and 'correct' when being put in her place/dominated properly.

People need to understand this, and soon.
Or we're looking at a pointless regressive future of failed shit-tests.

o que um macaco raivoso e recalcado tem para criticar o catolicismo?
escutou um álbum de metal e veio bostejar na internet anonimente

te mata criolo
sage.

I'm an atheist but Christianity isn't weak, it's a sleeping giant being poked and prodded right now. The crusades were a result of Islamic aggression over 300 years and it's happening the same way again now. But this time it won't end with us taking over the region and then fall due to infighting, this time it will end for good.

UMA DELICIA

Teu discurso é pobre, raso e digno de vergonha alheia. Além disso, tu tem pouco estudo na bagagem.

Fã da atea vindo em chan passar vergonha.

Sage.

what are the crusades? we did it once and we'll do it again.

contra-argumente então macaco.
>Fã da atea
ateu militante é merda como feminista,esquerdistas e afins.
Não estou falando pra parar de ser cuckristão,apenas para tirar a ilusão da sua cabeça que essa religião não está morta e pode sozinha ser um pilar moral. Ainda menos no bostil

I used to argue with christians...

I used to think that was important...

But to be honest it was always same down to a philosophical view point about epistemology, the scientific method, whether "faith" is a substitute for evidence, deism vs. theism, the burden of proof...

But really that doesn't seem so important anymore...

We agree on the main basic points...

No to turning a blind eye to the evil virus that is Islam. All of it.

No to this new moral relativism where all cultures are "equal".

No to this anti-science gender bullshit.

No to this sexualisation of children in the name of LGBT rights (it's not us pushing this shit.)

No to the deliberate destruction and undermining of the nuclear family.

No to this faux outrage over christians who don't want to bake your wedding cake.

No to late term abortion (murder) and this culture which accepts abortion as a substitute for contraception. It's sick without any need for religion to come in to it.

No to this anti-white, anti-male toxic brand of feminism.

No to the destruction of western culture and the western liberal system of values.

Basically anyone who was a intellectually-honest liberal only ten years ago now finds themselves firmly on the right.

(Intellectually honest) atheists and conservative christians now have more common goals than differences IMHO.

Christianity has been dead for a long time now dude.

>essa dor anal
você consegue ver também anãozinho.

>cristianismo,catolicismo,evangelicismo e cornismos afins só servem seu propósito de pão e circo pra fudidos pardos.
Só lembram de Jesus Cristo na hora de jogar na loto,ou quando ta morrendo na fila do SUS.

larga esse lixo, meu amigo
>abraçe a Monarquia
>ou NatSoc

so it seems.but Sup Forums cant let go of the beaten corpse

If only we could all be as strong as Muhammad,

The man waited three whole years before raping a 9 year old.

True strength of will indeed.

I agree goyim, let's indulge in materialism and nihilism

The problem isn't racial,not even mostly racial.
the problem is when the teachings of catholicism stopped being enforced on western civilization AND it let atheism through. which leaves the fiathless vulnerable to communism and cultural marxism.

its not the white man weakness. Down here in Latin-america we are spreading our borders to refugees without questioning already.
we aren't white

So how many Jews are there in Brazil

opening our borders*
our political class even giving citizenship immetdiatelly,and you don't see people protesting much about outside kikebook

I agree with you, mostly.
The west has abandoned faith and God is punishing us with Islam and cuckpope.
But the solution is to strengthen our faith, not abandon it.

Valendo um milhão de reais qual é a resposta certa?

Most of the "Christians" on Sup Forums don't take the Bible literally and don't live by its rules or even try to. They're basically LARPers.